USA Is The Sponsor Of Dictatorships !

Free Palestine

Hello All ,

Many of the people around the world think that USA is a democratic state or even is the best democratic state in the world ! . Many of these people are tricked by the Amercian propaganda all over the world .

If we think in it for a while , we'll find that the contrary is true. USA may be a democratic state inside USA and highly respects the American Citizens. But outside USA, American policy sounds distasteful !. Let us all look at these evidences :

First , USA supports Israel in killing Palestinians everyday. Most of Israel's weapons are American weapons. All the world witnessed the worst war against civilians in Gaza last year. All the world must know that America Calls killing 1500 Palestinians in 20 days "Self Defence" where it calls killing 20 criminal Israeli soldiers "Terrorism" and fights agains it !!

Second, USA fighted and occupied Iraq in 2003 under the title of "fighting against dictatorships" and " liberating Iraqi people" and "MD weapons" . Not so far away than all the world found the American big lie ! . No weapons were found at all . And American army distroyed universities, museums and every thing in its way . USA executed Saddam for killing a group of people during about 30 yrs of rule , on the other hand USA killed 1.8 MILLON Iraqi civilians in less than 7 yrs . So please , who can execute G.W. Bush ??

Let us all think and judge fairly .
To be continued in part 2 ..... .

I am glad to see replies and even criticism to what I wrote .
[/FONT]

Werbung:
Second, USA fighted and occupied Iraq in 2003 under the title of "fighting against dictatorships" and " liberating Iraqi people" and "MD weapons" . Not so far away than all the world found the American big lie ! . No weapons were found at all . And American army distroyed universities, museums and every thing in its way.
Don't forget to give the local-looters equal-credit for that destruction.....even though they were given permission by one o' George Bush's cowboys.

rumsfeld_peters.jpg

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

The US sponsored Pinochet to power in Chile.

He was a monster but the US were happy because he wasn't the democratically elected left wing leader that he replaced.

They are trying to do the same to Chavez, another democratically elected left wing leader who has the nerve to put the interests of his own people before that of the US.

The US loves democracy, until it comes up with the wrong answer. Which is nearly always.

Bush told the Palestinians that he would not talk to them until they held elections.

They did and Hammas won.

Which was the wrong result for Bush and so he wouldn't talk to them,

Mind you, if you look at how Bush came to office you can understand why he doesn't like democracy.

Hello All ,

Many of the people around the world think that USA is a democratic state or even is the best democratic state in the world ! . Many of these people are tricked by the Amercian propaganda all over the world .

If we think in it for a while , we'll find that the contrary is true. USA may be a democratic state inside USA and highly respects the American Citizens. But outside USA, American policy sounds distasteful !. Let us all look at these evidences :

First , USA supports Israel in killing Palestinians everyday. Most of Israel's weapons are American weapons. All the world witnessed the worst war against civilians in Gaza last year. All the world must know that America Calls killing 1500 Palestinians in 20 days "Self Defence" where it calls killing 20 criminal Israeli soldiers "Terrorism" and fights agains it !!

Second, USA fighted and occupied Iraq in 2003 under the title of "fighting against dictatorships" and " liberating Iraqi people" and "MD weapons" . Not so far away than all the world found the American big lie ! . No weapons were found at all . And American army distroyed universities, museums and every thing in its way . USA executed Saddam for killing a group of people during about 30 yrs of rule , on the other hand USA killed 1.8 MILLON Iraqi civilians in less than 7 yrs . So please , who can execute G.W. Bush ??

[/FONT]

HEY!! You sound very much like our democrat party!! Are you a democrat?
Your friend , our current RESIDENT, living in our White House, has apologized to you and all our enemies for our defense of our Nation and our values.
Your friends murdered over 3000 of our citizens in their attack known as 911.
Sorry about your buddy Saddam but after years and years of his murdering his own people and enslaving millions of others, our Last President G.W. Bush decided to crush him, and like a bug he was crushed, without apologizing!
I do not criticize what you wrote,the democrat party in America says the same things almost daily. You do not know any better,so ignorance is an excuse but our democrats do know better . Their goal is to destroy America as we know America to be. Our Constitutrion is the enemy of our democrat party. Currently America has a RESIDENT in our White House but NO PRESIDENT. This is OUR FAULT , not YOURS, however one day we will correct our HUGE ERROR and you and yours will hear from us again in a more positive and constructive way. Until Then!

Your friends killed hundreds of thousands of his friends and they continue to do so

And your friends have killed millions simply because of who they are.

The author of the OP says Chavez is doing what is good for the people of Venezuela? Kind of like how Castro did what was god for the Cuban people, lol

Of course, the left has always supported dictators, and petty tyrrants.

Why doesn't the OP mention all of the Israelis killed by the PLO, and now by Hamas? Why does it not mention that the Israeli's were sold down the river in 1948 with the taking fo land originally intended for them to be given to the Palestinians, and the land intended for the Palestinians given to Egypt, Syria, and what is now known as Jordan?

Hello All ,

[/FONT]

What do you call the Palestinians who bomb Israel people with suicide bombers in cafe's, on busses. Who use their own mentally disabled people to do the bombings, use their own religous buildings for hide outs, children for human shields?

If the Palestinians would stop doing those things Israel would stop trying to kill the sub human terrorists.

Also, if the crazies in the middle east would stop saying they want to kill evey Israeli out there and drive the race into the sea, then Israel would have no reason to defend themselves.

Chavez was democratically elected and the US should just **** off out of his country, especially when they run their own country so badly

The US sponsored Pinochet to power in Chile.

He was a monster but the US were happy because he wasn't the democratically elected left wing leader that he replaced.

They are trying to do the same to Chavez, another democratically elected left wing leader who has the nerve to put the interests of his own people before that of the US.

The US loves democracy, until it comes up with the wrong answer. Which is nearly always.
Bush told the Palestinians that he would not talk to them until they held elections.

They did and Hammas won.

Which was the wrong result for Bush and so he wouldn't talk to them,

Mind you, if you look at how Bush came to office you can understand why he doesn't like democracy.

You said a very important point in which I strongly believe . America loves democracy if and only if it does serve her .

HEY!! You sound very much like our democrat party!! Are you a democrat?

Actually No . I am not a democratic !! .

Your friends murdered over 3000 of our citizens in their attack known as 911.

To be clear , I don't support 911 and the way it was done by . But on the other hand, you must think in the reasons that forced those people to do what they did . You must ask yourself why did they fight USA and not China ot Japan or Italy or anyone else ?? I am sure you will find the answer .
Sorry about your buddy Saddam but after years and years of his murdering his own people and enslaving millions of others, our Last President G.W. Bush decided to crush him, and like a bug he was crushed, without apologizing!

Saddam is not my buddy . I didn't support Saddam but I strongly support JUSTICE . And if justice executed a president for killing some people , it MUST execute the president who killed millions of civilians . Don't you think so ?

I do not criticize what you wrote,the democrat party in America says the same things almost daily. You do not know any better,so ignorance is an excuse but our democrats do know better . Their goal is to destroy America as we know America to be. Our Constitutrion is the enemy of our democrat party. Currently America has a RESIDENT in our White House but NO PRESIDENT. This is OUR FAULT , not YOURS, however one day we will correct our HUGE ERROR and you and yours will hear from us again in a more positive and constructive way. Until Then!

I am not a democratic .

What do you call the Palestinians who bomb Israel people with suicide bombers in cafe's, on busses. Who use their own mentally disabled people to do the bombings, use their own religous buildings for hide outs, children for human shields?

If the Palestinians would stop doing those things Israel would stop trying to kill the sub human terrorists.

Why do you think that Palestinians are the side who started fighting ? If you go to the near history , you will find that the bombers started to take place in early 1990 . But before that date , I mean since 1948 , Israel killed tens of thousands of Palestinians brutally . And stole their lands and houses . Were those Palestinians carrying bombs ? .

You must know that Israel is the only side who started to break the laws and to kill civilians, which in turn forced Palestinians to do so .

Also, if the crazies in the middle east would stop saying they want to kill evey Israeli out there and drive the race into the sea, then Israel would have no reason to defend themselves.

I told you that Israel is the side who declared the war in 1948. Israel was established over the skulls of civilians . After all this , How do you want the Middle East to look to Israel ? Is it a dove of peace ?

Werbung:
To be clear , I don't support 911 and the way it was done by.
Do you support terrorism?

Just so we're clear on the definition of terrorism:

ter·ror·ism
   –noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Back