1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Vaccinations and schools

Discussion in 'Health' started by Eternal, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Eternal

Eternal New Member

in order to send your kid to public school, they must be vaccinated...unless you have a valid medical reason (with a doctor's note) for not vaccinating (or delayed/selective vaccinating)....OR you can sign something saying that it is against your religious beliefs.

I KNOW that not all of these parents are choosing not vaccinating because of actual religious reasons. Do you think it's right that these parents are lying in order to be able to send their kids to public school?

2. n0spam4me

n0spam4me Member

How do you KNOW that some number of parents don't have serious religious reasons for not having their kids vacinated?

What constitutes an acceptable level of religious ferver to warrant respect from the community at large? or?

Am I to judge the heart of someone else who states that they have serious religious objections to their child receiving vacination(s)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and as we all know
    the emperor is NAKED!