Van Jones says White Kids Shoot Up Schools

Werbung:
He resigned. He's gone gone gone.
It's about time. We need to get of the rest of the radicals too.

And who would you consider a radical, everyone in the Obama Administration? Perhaps everyone Glenn Beck says is....I'm glad you're thinking for yourself btw, don't forget your chalkboard lesson tomorrow.

Face it, you lost the election, you won't have another opportunity at President Obama until 2012. Crowing over little things such as Van Jones resigning just makes you and your ilk look all the more small and ridiculous.

And who would you consider a radical, everyone in the Obama Administration? Perhaps everyone Glenn Beck says is....I'm glad you're thinking for yourself btw, don't forget your chalkboard lesson tomorrow.

Face it, you lost the election, you won't have another opportunity at President Obama until 2012. Crowing over little things such as Van Jones resigning just makes you and your ilk look all the more small and ridiculous.
You are just upset, because he got caught. Obama does not need 30+ czars. If he does, than he did a crappy job picking cabinet members.

These czars go around the inherent checks and balances that we have in our government.

That doesn't sound a bit scary... governmental positions with power and authority, that answer to anyone, except the President.

Crowing eh? Like the Obama bots crowing when Obama won. .. Yeah. you're right. Small and ridiculous. Just like Obama's chance at 2012

You are just upset, because he got caught. Obama does not need 30+ czars. If he does, than he did a crappy job picking cabinet members.

These czars go around the inherent checks and balances that we have in our government.

That doesn't sound a bit scary... governmental positions with power and authority, that answer to anyone, except the President.

You mean like Cheney's death squad? You're right, it is scary, but my objections don't seem to carry any weight with the folks in power.

Recent news reports cited a derogatory comment Jones made in the past about Republicans, and separately, of Jones's name appearing on a petition connected to the events surrounding the Sept. 11 attacks. That 2004 petition had asked for congressional hearings and other investigations into whether high-level government officials had allowed the attacks to occur.

Yep, he's Obama's friend!

You mean like Cheney's death squad? You're right, it is scary, but my objections don't seem to carry any weight with the folks in power.
Here's the problem..

Pelosi is the person, in charge of starting an impeachment proceeding.

That is her assigned responsibility as speaker of the house. So if the dems really wanted to, and really believed of all the terrible things they say about Bush/Cheney, than why did she do nothing?

It was her decision to make.

As for undermining the constitution.... do you really think we need less oversight in Washington. Almost every person Obama picked either cheated on taxes or has been in some sort of scandal.

His judgement is very bad when it comes to people he chooses to surround himself with. i know I know.. no one is too radical for some of the far left in this country, but for the majority in the country, .. the moderate dems and repubs.. there has to be a line in the sand.

Here's the problem..

Pelosi is the person, in charge of starting an impeachment proceeding.

That is her assigned responsibility as speaker of the house. So if the dems really wanted to, and really believed of all the terrible things they say about Bush/Cheney, than why did she do nothing?

It was her decision to make.

As for undermining the constitution.... do you really think we need less oversight in Washington. Almost every person Obama picked either cheated on taxes or has been in some sort of scandal.

His judgement is very bad when it comes to people he chooses to surround himself with. i know I know.. no one is too radical for some of the far left in this country, but for the majority in the country, .. the moderate dems and repubs.. there has to be a line in the sand.

I wrote urging her to impeach, but like I said, nobody is listening. Did I say we need less oversight in Washington? I don't remember saying that, in fact I'm pretty sure that I didn't say that.

I wrote urging her to impeach, but like I said, nobody is listening. Did I say we need less oversight in Washington? I don't remember saying that, in fact I'm pretty sure that I didn't say that.
I didn't say you did, but with the CZARS, that's exactly what we have. Less oversight. These guys don't get confirmed by congress or senate. And they get paid by our tax dollars. We can't even fire them, or - un-elect them, because they are just appointed... and without any regard to their backgrounds... it seems.

I just think a lot of those positions are duplicate positions of cabinet positions, so it makes no sense. Example: HHS Secretatay - Cabinet Position - then you have health care CZAR? What's the point. What's the difference of these positions. It's like we have a czar, that duplicates the exact same cabinet position.

To me that seems like it would create confusion, conflicts, and extra expenses. I thought Obama knew we were in an economic downturn.

I didn't say you did, but with the CZARS, that's exactly what we have. Less oversight. These guys don't get confirmed by congress or senate. And they get paid by our tax dollars. We can't even fire them, or - un-elect them, because they are just appointed... and without any regard to their backgrounds... it seems.

I just think a lot of those positions are duplicate positions of cabinet positions, so it makes no sense. Example: HHS Secretatay - Cabinet Position - then you have health care CZAR? What's the point. What's the difference of these positions. It's like we have a czar, that duplicates the exact same cabinet position.

To me that seems like it would create confusion, conflicts, and extra expenses. I thought Obama knew we were in an economic downturn.

Okay, did you have something that you wanted me to do about this?

Well.. if you got any ideas... that would be great.

I look around at the world and the only viable option I see is off-planet migration. I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Gandhi said that we should be the change we wish to see in the world, I do that as best I can.

Werbung:
Back