VCU Rams go from First Four to FINAL FOUR

dogtowner

Staff member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh1

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
I think the more important issue is that they screwed up my braket grrr I had KS to win...and to make it worse NC also lost....so all my teams are out...

at least in our pool 20% of the funds are being sent to Redcross for Japan...I had thought about donating my whole thing if I won.

I think the more important issue is that they screwed up my braket grrr I had KS to win...and to make it worse NC also lost....so all my teams are out...

at least in our pool 20% of the funds are being sent to Redcross for Japan...I had thought about donating my whole thing if I won.

I had picked Notre Dame to win, so my bracket was FUBAR from the get go haha.

Werbung:
I had my Rams batig Fla St but not Kansas. I don't mind screwing that one up...

I had UNC winning it all but I don't mind the Cats being the last major confrence VCU takes down !

Pac-10, check (USC)
Big East, check (G-Town)
Big 10, check (Purdue)
ACC, check (Fla St)
Big 12, check (Kansas)

Now about how many times have you seen that ?

And we didn't even deserve to be here.

I read that one of the Morris brothers told Joey Rodriguez "the run stops here" in the captains meeting before the game started. Jowey replies "we'll see...".

Indeed we did.

GO RAMS !

Back