Vegas Debate Tonight

Gipper

The Rs are so dumb that have that liberal tea bagging fool and Obama sycophant Anderson Cooper moderating the debate tonight. CRAZY!!!

Could this be a set up to damage all the candidates but the lib's preferred one...Romney? The GOP establishment wants Romney. The lib media and the commie party wants Romney...so I do not doubt that this is a set up by the progressives in the R party.

CNN 'Moderator' Finds GOP Eight Times as Dishonest as Democrats?

Tuesday night’s Republican debate in Las Vegas will be moderated by CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. The CNN promo urges viewers to “See if what happens in Vegas gets them closer to the White House.” But Cooper’s nightly Anderson Cooper 360 often looks like it’s trying to keep Republicans away from the White House.

CNN advertises Cooper’s regular segment, “Keeping Them Honest,” with the question: “Who's Anderson keeping honest tonight?” Apparently, CNN and Cooper find Republicans are much more dishonest. Since July, a review of “Keeping Them Honest” segments found 24 reports tagging the Republicans with dishonesty, compared with just three for Democrats – a ratio of eight to one.

In a review of programs from January 1 through October 14, Cooper’s show (with occasional guest hosts) has aired 164 of these "Keeping Them Honest" reports, and 80 have focused on political issues involving the two major parties, Republican and Democrat, or the two prevailing political movements, liberal and conservative. Of those political reports, Cooper focused exclusively on Republicans or conservatives 45 times, compared to just 13 for the Democrats or liberals, although 22 of the reports hit both sides.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/ma...eight-times-dishonest-democrats#ixzz1b9fYs0Nz

Werbung:
If they had only sensible people doing the questioning, then the leftists would scream they were "hiding from real questions" or something.

Not that having liberal questioners keeps the leftists from screaming that anyway.

Why the Left Fears Herman Cain.

This is absolutely pathetic.

And it goes to show how absolutely bonkers and beside themselves that Herman Cain is leading a lot of the polls coming out right now. Including a new Zogby poll where he leads by 20%.

O’Donnell’s interview, along with comments by useful idiots like Janeane Garofalo, reveals what the left fears about Herman Cain: It takes the narrative away from them and they’re holding on to it for dear life. Garofalo saying Herman Cain proves the right is racist and O’Donnell taking it to the next level by accusing Cain of being against the Civil Rights movement just goes to show how idiotic their argument is.

The fact that Herman Cain is an incredibly successful business executive who has SAVED businesses from crashing and burning should shut every old racist’s trap. Cain has promoted Civil Rights by simply doing his job effectively. It’s lead him to be the CEO of a successful pizza chain.

It’s also what is going to set him apart from Obama should he secure the Republican nomination for president of the United States
http://www.redstate.com/joshleguern/2011/10/07/why-the-left-fears-herman-cain/

The Left and the establishment GOP hates Herman Cain. I predict Cain will be savaged tonight by the other R candidates and little dick Cooper. And, then the media will proclaim he is not ready for the WH. I hope their effort at sabotaging a good man fails.

Its funny, before the debate even starts...you seem ready to cast blame for them not doing well...on the moderator...because I guess they can only debate when they are told the questions ahead of time by fox news?

Let me guess , its Coopers fault that Cain...said he would possibly let go evryone in Gitmo...in exchange for a US armed forces member held hostage by a terror group like al-Quida...Because you know, thats not something we should know about...being that that situation actually can and could happen again.

Also it must be CNN's fault that Cain then said you don't negotiate with terrorist...when pointed out he just said he would...said I did not, or did not understand the question....I watched him get asked the question in the interview before...it was not hard to understand..Then he backtracked and said , well not if its terrorist...so...if Iran's goverment holds them and says free everyone in Gitmo...then its ok? But thank you Wounder Boy Rick secretly gay Santorum...steps in when its pointed out by Ron Paul ( who I think is really poor on Security overall, but smart on the facts...just not what to do with them) points out Reagan did it...So he says but that was not with terrorist....when in fact it was...It was with Hezbollah who took the terrorist as a proxy of Iran...

But you know, they just looked bad because CNN is liberal...not because of there words....

Also Funny that Bachmann, who is a idiot, said that Obama put us in Libya ( no US troops where on the ground ever) and of course...a dictator who killed his own, had tried to build WMD, commited acts of terrorism against the US...is out of power with no US ground troops needed in a few months time...( But Iraq is a success?)
but he also Put troops in Africa!

ummm Libya is in Africa...Also its 100...thats not going to war...if that is going to war, 100 advisers...then we must be in about 200 wars with all the nations that have our troops in them...

Also Funny that Bachmann, who is a idiot, said that Obama put us in Libya ( no US troops where on the ground ever) and of course...a dictator who killed his own, had tried to build WMD, commited acts of terrorism against the US...is out of power with no US ground troops needed in a few months time...( But Iraq is a success?)
but he also Put troops in Africa!

ummm Libya is in Africa...Also its 100...thats not going to war...if that is going to war, 100 advisers...then we must be in about 200 wars with all the nations that have our troops in them...

yes there were, Obama admitted as much after it was reported 2000 Marines were deployed there.

yes there were, Obama admitted as much after it was reported 2000 Marines were deployed there.

you mean the ones sent to protect the Embassy ? Well gee I guess we sent troops to Canada as well then...

Amazing that you can't even figure out that Libya is not the same as Iraq...not even close...not even in same ball park..

Just pissed its one more thing he did that Bush Screwed up...

you mean the ones sent to protect the Embassy ? Well gee I guess we sent troops to Canada as well then...

Amazing that you can't even figure out that Libya is not the same as Iraq...not even close...not even in same ball park..

Just pissed its one more thing he did that Bush Screwed up...

No, the ones sent to support the air campaign. Amazing that you feel the need to bring up all this other nonsense when I point out your inaccuracy.

Werbung:
Sadly, I think Romney did the best. Cain was good though.

Perry did not do well. He made a big deal about Romney hiring an illegal. With all the crap the commies are doing to this nation, Perry *****es about that. What a joke.

Little dick Cooper was very good at trying to instigate silly fights between the candidates by asking dumb questions.

Back