Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees

katsung47

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees

November 7, 2012

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

“I explained to them a month ago that if Obama gets in office that the regulations for Obamacare are gonna hurt our business, and I’m gonna have to make provisions to make sure I have enough money to cover the payroll taxes, the additional health care I’m gonna have to do, and I explained that to them and I said you do what you feel like in your heart you need to do, but I’m just letting you know as a warning this is things I have to think of as a business owner.

“Well unfortunately, and most of my employees are Hispanic — I’m not gonna go into what kind of company I have, but I have mostly Hispanic employees — well unfortunately we know what happened and I can’t wait around anymore, I have to be proactive. I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come. I have to build up that nest egg now for the taxes and regulations that are coming my way. Elections do have consequences, but so do choices. A choice you make every day has consequences and you know what, I’ve always put my employees first, but unfortunately today I have to put me and my family first, and you watch what’s gonna happen. I’m just one guy with 114 employees — well was 114 employees — watch what happens in the next six months. The Dow alone lost 314 points today. There’s a tsunami coming and if you didn’t think this election had consequences, just wait.”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07/vegas-employer-obama-won-so-i-fired-22-employees/

Werbung:
Why didnt this get spreaded to the Nation 1 week before election day? Like every company should have called an employee meeting. Telling employees this .

The-Office-TV-show-ends.jpg

if Obama wins ill have to fire some of you here. Remember your vote could cost you your job

Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division

Published: Wednesday, 7 Nov 2012

Boeing announced a major restructuring of its defense division on Wednesday that will cut 30 percent of management jobs from 2010 levels, close facilities in California and consolidate several business units to cut costs.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49729998

Watch the date of the announcement. They don't want bad news to hurt Obama's campaign?

Leftist policies and regulations have sunk lots of businesses in the US.
leftist policies and regulations have protected lots of people in the us.

you support businesses over the health and welfare of people? typical hateful right wing moron

leftist policies and regulations have protected lots of people in the us.

you support businesses over the health and welfare of people? typical hateful right wing moron
Some of the most feared words in the English language: "Hello, we are from the government, and we are here to help you."

yeah, tell that to the people in florida who are suffering from that fascist desantis.
Tell me about it. Among the issues leftists in Florida are enraged over are abortion restrictions and restrictions against leftist racist indoctrinations of kids in public schools. The poor weenies moan and groan at restrictions on recreational drug use and mandated prison sentences for crooks convicted of crimes. There are many more recognitions of conservative American views, values and laws in Florida that are driving the leftist mobs insane with simmering rage.

Tell me about it. Among the issues leftists in Florida are enraged over are abortion restrictions and restrictions against leftist racist indoctrinations of kids in public schools. The poor weenies moan and groan at restrictions on recreational drug use and mandated prison sentences for crooks convicted of crimes. There are many more recognitions of conservative American views, values and laws in Florida that are driving the leftist mobs insane with simmering rage.
Yep desantis is a hateful antibusiness butthurt fascist

he's allied with fascist white supremacists. that's a good thing to you? lol
Garland has been looking for white supremacists for years and so far all he has come up with are PTA moms who disapprove of the racist and sexually perverted Democrat propaganda indoctrination of their children.

Werbung:
Garland has been looking for white supremacists for years and so far all he has come up with are PTA moms who disapprove of the racist and sexually perverted Democrat propaganda indoctrination of their children.

Georgia White Supremacist Sentenced for Federal Hate Crime for Racially-Motivated Shootings​

Five Members and Associates of White Supremacist Gang Sentenced to Life in Prison for Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Murder​

Self-proclaimed white supremacist and convicted felon held on weapons charges after trying to establish "white private community" in Colorado​

and so on. lol. you're a moron

Back