Vermont pushes bid to impeach Bush

Its like this.....

You probably don't like references like this...
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pol/337175877.html
However I didn't want to plagarize the entire article and this one is really good.

The neo-cons are on an anti-productive path.

A! Have you ever seen a movie called "DAVE"
great stuff!

oh well, This gets to be one of those .. either you get it or you don't
and really each of us could point to the other and say
"You just don't get it" .... so be it.

Bush seeks to become the UBERDOOD,
unfortunately a Fourth Reich is NOT sustainable and what it really means is that Our kids and grand kids will have a world that is grossly poluted with stuff like DU munitions and chemicals (etc...) and in fact things like drinkable water will be scarce.

Watch for another false flag attack before the 2008 election, so bush can call off the election and remain in office, or appoint a successor.

Werbung:
You probably don't like references like this...
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pol/337175877.html
However I didn't want to plagarize the entire article and this one is really good.

The neo-cons are on an anti-productive path.

A! Have you ever seen a movie called "DAVE"
great stuff!

oh well, This gets to be one of those .. either you get it or you don't
and really each of us could point to the other and say
"You just don't get it" .... so be it.

Bush seeks to become the UBERDOOD,
unfortunately a Fourth Reich is NOT sustainable and what it really means is that Our kids and grand kids will have a world that is grossly poluted with stuff like DU munitions and chemicals (etc...) and in fact things like drinkable water will be scarce.

Watch for another false flag attack before the 2008 election, so bush can call off the election and remain in office, or appoint a successor.

What makes you so confidant about this? There were a ton of conspiracy theorists clammoring that the government would pull bin Ladin out of hiding and say we captured him right before the 2004 election. They were also claiming that there would be another attack right before the 2004 election to scare people into voting for Bush. Guess what, didn't happen. We've heard it all before, and its been wrong all before. Leave the fortune telling to the psyhic phone lines, because conspiracy theorists have proven that they are no good at it.

Wow! The above statement(s) are so filled with inaccuracies and "points" that have nothing to do with impeaching a president as to be ludicrous. For example, the U.S. is not obligated to get the UN's approval before we take military action anywhere (nor is anyother country). You seem to conveniently forget that the president had the approval of our Congress to take the actions he did.

A second fallacy that you post as "fact" is that Bush stated in his state of the union address that "Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa". What he stated was the British intelligence reported that as fact.

I could go on and point-out other fallacies with your contentions, but they are too numerouos to deal with in a single post. I do recomend that you look at the U.S. Constitution (that's the basis of our law, not the UN) to begin to get an idea of what constitutes (no pun intended) impeachable offenses.

Well, I think you are misinformed. I don't know why people of your persuasion keep on drinking the Kool-Aid and watching our country be ripped apart by this dismal little man we now have in the White House.

People far more learned than me who actually know the law agree that Bush has committed impeachable offenses:

"Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean called Bush 'the first president to admit to an impeachable offense.'"

Regarding domestic spying authorized by Bush: "The American public has to understand that a crime has been committed, a serious crime," Chris Pyle, a professor of politics at Mount Holyoke College and an expert on government surveillance of civilians, tells Salon. "Looking at this controversy objectively, you inevitably end up with a question of impeachment," says Jonathan Turley, a professor at the George Washington University School of Law.

"Turley is no Democratic partisan; he testified to Congress in favor of Bill Clinton's impeachment. "Many of my Republican friends joined in that hearing and insisted that this was a matter of defending the rule of law, and had nothing to do with political antagonism," he says. "I'm surprised that many of those same voices are silent. The crime in this case was a knowing and premeditated act. This operation violated not just the federal statute but the United States Constitution. For Republicans to suggest that this is not a legitimate question of federal crimes makes a mockery of their position during the Clinton period. For Republicans, this is the ultimate test of principle."

I'm not going to debate all your other "points" but just wanted to bring this to your attention.

We have a congress who have neglected their mandated duty to follow the principals and letter of the constitution they were sworn to uphold by not invoking the articles of impeachment. There NEVER has been a more impeachable president than junior and certinly there has never beem a more impeachable VP than "Shooter" Cheney. When Pelosi said "impeachment is off the table " She might as well have said the constitution is off the table as well.

Subject: Three Surgeons...

Three Texas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing Surgeries they had performed.

The first said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

The second said, "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident. I reattached them and 2 years later he won a gold medal in the Olympic decathlon."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. Now he's president of the United States."
:D

Oh, I dunno

Just my $0.02 worth on this subject,
Richard Cheney was in charge of NORAD on 9/11/2001
and the FACT is that that the PENTAGON got hit with something.
Now if it really was "FLT77"
WHY is it that an off course commercial airliner could fly for over half an hour in airspace that is as well monitored as our eastern seaboard? Considering the fact that all of this is AFTER the second hit to the WTC!
Could be because NORAD is/was designed to monitor air traffic coming from outside our continent rather than wandering around inside it.

My take on this is that either Cheney intended for the PENTAGON to get hit,
OR he is so incompetent as to be unemployable at ANYTHING.
Could be. But, I imagine NORAD's protocol for situation-handling was set long before Cheney was in charge, and that protocol did not envisage our own airliners being used as a weapon against us.

WE_THE_PEOPLE pay taxes to support a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT and on 9/11/2001 said DEFENSE DEPARTMENT FAILED to DEFEND!

I don't know about all the other taxpayers around here, but I feel like I've been SCREWED!

I think you can rest assured that if you were really "screwed", as you put it, it was entirely unintentional.:eek:

You say the majority of Bush's actions are in no way illegal. This is incorrect.

1. On March 19, 2003, George W. Bush invaded the sovereign country of Iraq in direct defiance of the United Nations Security Council. This constitutes a violation of Chapter 1, Article 2 of the United Nations Charter and a violation of Principal VI of the Nuremberg Charter.

2. He provided misinformation to the United Nations Security Council, Congress, and the American people overstating the offensive capabilities of Iraq, including weapons of mass destruction, as justification for military action against Iraq.

3. He repeatedly manipulated the sentiments of the American people by erroneously linking Iraq with the terrorist attacks of September 11th by Al-Qaeda.

4. He repeatedly claimed that satellite photos of sites in Iraq depicted factories for weapons of mass destruction in contradiction with the results of ground inspections by United Nations teams.

5. He stated that "Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa" in his State of the Union Address after being told by the CIA that this was untrue and that the supporting documents were forged.
Influencing, manipulating and distorting intelligence related to Iraq with the intention of using that intelligence to support his goal of invading Iraq.

6. He repeatedly ordered the NSA to place illegal wiretaps on American citizens without a court order from FISA.

7. He retaliated against whistle-blowers who try to point out errors in statements made by President Bush.

8. He directed millions of dollars in government funds to companies associated with White House officials in no-bid contracts that pose serious conflicts of interest. One example is Halliburton, of which Richard Cheney was once CEO.

9. He diverted military resources from pursuing known terrorists such as Osama Bin Laden who have repeatedly attacked the United States of America.

10. He generated ill will among the peoples of the world with an offensive and aggressive foreign policy.

11. He weakened the effects of International Law by defying the United Nations thus encouraging other nations to violate International law by example.

12. He diverted the National Guard to foreign wars where they are unavailable to serve the needs of American citizens at home who, for example, are suffering from Hurricane Katrina.

13. He appointed unqualified personnel to critical government positions as political favors where their incompetence places American citizens at risk. An example being the appointment of Mike Brown as head of FEMA.

14. He proposed military strategies involving the first use of tactical or low yield nuclear weapons in violation of the Nonproliferation Treaty, which is an inherently destabilizing strategy that encourages participants in a conflict to strike before the other side can do so.

Wherefore, George Bush, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Clinton's "crimes" are NOTHING compared to what this criminal Bush has done to our country!

My bumper sticker says, "Impeach that son of a Bush!"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You say the majority of Bush's actions are in no way illegal. This is incorrect.

1. On March 19, 2003, George W. Bush invaded the sovereign country of Iraq in direct defiance of the United Nations Security Council. This constitutes a violation of Chapter 1, Article 2 of the United Nations Charter and a violation of Principal VI of the Nuremberg Charter.
The aforementioned charters belong in the round file.

2. He provided misinformation to the United Nations Security Council, Congress, and the American people overstating the offensive capabilities of Iraq, including weapons of mass destruction, as justification for military action against Iraq.
Not necessarily his fault...but, so what?

3. He repeatedly manipulated the sentiments of the American people by erroneously linking Iraq with the terrorist attacks of September 11th by Al-Qaeda.
In a way, Iraq was linked, even if indirectly.

4. He repeatedly claimed that satellite photos of sites in Iraq depicted factories for weapons of mass destruction in contradiction with the results of ground inspections by United Nations teams.
That's funny! The inspection teams were required to give 24 hours notice of an inspection at a specified location. And each time, satellite surveillance showed furious truck activity at said location, and when the inspection teams finally showed up, they found empty buildings.

5. He stated that "Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa" in his State of the Union Address after being told by the CIA that this was untrue and that the supporting documents were forged.
Influencing, manipulating and distorting intelligence related to Iraq with the intention of using that intelligence to support his goal of invading Iraq.
I have yet to see any evidence to prove that accusation. Regardless, the Good Thing is getting done.

6. He repeatedly ordered the NSA to place illegal wiretaps on American citizens without a court order from FISA.
All through our history, there have been instances of emergency measures taken which worked around provisions of the Constitution. I have never been wiretapped; have you? If you were, then you must have been guilty of something.

7. He retaliated against whistle-blowers who try to point out errors in statements made by President Bush.
Show some proof of that.

8. He directed millions of dollars in government funds to companies associated with White House officials in no-bid contracts that pose serious conflicts of interest. One example is Halliburton, of which Richard Cheney was once CEO.
...of which Cheney was once CEO. That is the operative word: ONCE.

9. He diverted military resources from pursuing known terrorists such as Osama Bin Laden who have repeatedly attacked the United States of America.
He persued the best and only way of defeating Islamofascist terrorism.

10. He generated ill will among the peoples of the world with an offensive and aggressive foreign policy.
Not to worry. They'll get over it, and then everything will be fine.

11. He weakened the effects of International Law by defying the United Nations thus encouraging other nations to violate International law by example.
Again: A Good Thing.

12. He diverted the National Guard to foreign wars where they are unavailable to serve the needs of American citizens at home who, for example, are suffering from Hurricane Katrina.
Highly unlikely that many of the troops in the Middle East would have been called for that. Their presence abroad is extremely important.

13. He appointed unqualified personnel to critical government positions as political favors where their incompetence places American citizens at risk. An example being the appointment of Mike Brown as head of FEMA.
At least the error was corrected.

14. He proposed military strategies involving the first use of tactical or low yield nuclear weapons in violation of the Nonproliferation Treaty, which is an inherently destabilizing strategy that encourages participants in a conflict to strike before the other side can do so.
Ah yes...nukes. Greatest peacmaker ever invented!

Wherefore, George Bush, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.
So say the looney left.

A clue, just for you: :D

FISA is unconstitutional - no president need bother with it.

Werbung:
I mean people who want to impeach bush are kind of late on the ticket, and honestly he hasn't done anything illegal in that sense. At least not in US laws.

Back