1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Video: La Raza Member Attacks Gene Green Townhall Attendees

Discussion in 'Other Policies' started by WendyGirl33, Aug 21, 2009.

1. WendyGirl33

WendyGirl33 New Member

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Our newest SC Justice is a memeber of this racist group too... Sad really

but heck let them have Calif. I think that would be great its a waste land anyway :)

3. top gun

top gun New Member

There's both good moderate and not very good radicals in most every group.

La Raza has many good efforts as well. And it's at the top of ridiculous to try and run down someone so steeped in the law and law abiding as our great new Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor because not everyone in La Raza always acts correctly.

Hell I love my family... but there's a nephew and an uncle in there that I can't take anywhere.:) That doesn't make me a bad person.

4. Pandora

I don't have problems with people being in La Raza but the group is not in the United States best interests so it seems odd for any public official to be part of it. They deem white people as evil and the enemy and the number one goal is to take back Calif. and I believe Texas, New Mexico and AZ. I dont blame them for wanting to try to take those states back, but it seems strange for any public official whos job it is to protect and defend this constitution and country to be part of that.

And Top Gun, you can not pick your uncle or nephew but we do pick groups and churches we decide to be a part of.

5. top gun

top gun New Member

6. Pandora

7. top gun

top gun New Member

8. Pandora

9. top gun

top gun New Member

10. Pandora

11. Pandora

OK the left loves factcheck.org because they agree with them on the obama birth certificate so I figured I would go there to find out about Sarah Palin and here is what I got.

Sliming Palin
    September 8, 2008
    Updated: September 9, 2008
    False Internet claims and rumors fly about McCain's running mate.
    Summary
    We’ve been flooded for the past few days with queries about dubious Internet postings and mass e-mail messages making claims about McCain’s running mate, Gov. Palin. We find that many are completely false, or misleading.

•Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn’t cut it at all. In fact, she increased funding and signed a bill that will triple per-pupil funding over three years for special needs students with high-cost requirements.
    •She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

•She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She’s been registered as a Republican since May 1982.

•Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.

•Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

12. top gun

top gun New Member

Yep... Father's side German... Mother's side from Wales (England).

Well they say it right there live at the AIP meeting. She was a member before she decided to run for Mayor of Wasilla. They said... sometimes you have to play along to get along so she joined the Republican Party to get in.

But you care a lot about the preacher at someone's church that you only see now & then, don't live with, don't share a life with & see every day and don't base your whole life around, who doesn't want to secede from the Union just makes some controversial statements. In that case one is obviously branded terribly by that other persons actions...

but not the husband wanting desperately to secede from the United States of America... humm interesting.

That's OK... everyone else can.;)

13. Pandora

Can you speak German? We have a really great German progam at our High School and I have thought about hosting a student from Germany.

Well yeah, I care about something like that. It was a whole lot more than just a casual relationship. He titled one of his books after a sermon, a sermon that I listened to and cant see why anyone would be uplifted by it. This man married him, baptized his kids, and this man is a frakin loon. Even obama has washed his hands of him, odd it took him 20 years to figure out he was a loon but what ever. This guy advocates hate to white people, Jewish people. Makes fun of Italians and God only knows who else. If David Duke were President Bush's mentor and spiritual advisor I would not be happy about that either. I think I would not be defending President Bush in anything except for right to life issues if he had those kinds of connections.