Video: Tom Coburn predicts 18% unemployment rate, destruction of middle class

Werbung:
A "prediction" vs. statistical data that demonstrates that the working class are making less while the rich get ever richer. And this trend has been going on long before Obama took office.

can we end the spammer?

This is not spam...and I agree with Coburn. Uncontrolled liberalism always fails. It is not sustainable. But, he also said that if we cut spending now, we can save the nation from the disasters that face us if the commie Ds and lib Rs continue their destructive spending.

spam (spm)
n.
Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.
tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams
1. To send unsolicited e-mail to.
2. To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spammer

This is not spam...and I agree with Coburn. Uncontrolled liberalism always fails. It is not sustainable. But, he also said that if we cut spending now, we can save the nation from the disasters that face us if the commie Ds and lib Rs continue their destructive spending.

yes it is..he keeps posting links with no nothing of his own thoughts, against forum policy..he never responds or says anything but posts a link..it has nothing to do with what he posted..I have said spam after every one of this posters posts..

yes it is..he keeps posting links with no nothing of his own thoughts, against forum policy..he never responds or says anything but posts a link..it has nothing to do with what he posted..I have said spam after every one of this posters posts..

perhaps troll is the term you seek ? as in "don't feed the troll".

Werbung:
I agree with coburn too. The Liberal Media worships minories. This is what happens when you vote for a black president. Can you imagine if Bill Richardson became the President of the United States? Mexicans would be welcomed in America with full open arms.

Back