1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

'View' co-host Hasselbeck accused of plagiarism

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Poor big mouth Elizabeth...

Plagiarism, along with sex offenses, seems to be typical of Republicans. I don't know whether they can't think for themselves or what...

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=10581158&nav=menu546_2_2

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    sex offenses? what she rape someone? I guess I care so little about her and the view I missed something

3. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

I thought Biden was the one with the plagiarism problems. But in seriousness, if this is proved she should be made to compensate the original author, if it is not, you should apologize.

4. top gun

top gun New Member

I'm just astounded little miss purer than there driven snow and campaign trail companion of the Republican Party could be a plagiarist!:eek:

I mean it's one thing when someone quotes someone in a speech or something and doesn't mention the credit but this would appear to be a FOR PERSONAL PROFIT move on Hasselbeck's part if true.

This will wreck my whole belief system if I find out that Conservatives are prone to just talk the talk and not walk the walk being just plain people no better than anyone else... only trying to act as if they are better.