'View' co-host Hasselbeck accused of plagiarism

Popeye

Poor big mouth Elizabeth...

Plagiarism, along with sex offenses, seems to be typical of Republicans. I don't know whether they can't think for themselves or what...

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, a co-host of ABC's "The View," has been accused of plagiarism.

A lawsuit in federal court in Massachusetts alleges that Hasselbeck lifted "word for word" content from a book on celiac disease written by a self-published author on Cape Cod.

Hasselbeck's book, "The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide" has appeared over the last month in several best-selling lists.

The lawsuit was filed by author Susan Hassett, who says she sent Hasselbeck a copy of her "Living With Celiac Disease" book as a courtesy after the TV celebrity disclosed she had the illness last year.

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=10581158&nav=menu546_2_2

Werbung:
Werbung:
I'm just astounded little miss purer than there driven snow and campaign trail companion of the Republican Party could be a plagiarist!:eek:

I mean it's one thing when someone quotes someone in a speech or something and doesn't mention the credit but this would appear to be a FOR PERSONAL PROFIT move on Hasselbeck's part if true.

This will wreck my whole belief system if I find out that Conservatives are prone to just talk the talk and not walk the walk being just plain people no better than anyone else... only trying to act as if they are better.

Back