Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

ROTFL. You sound so desperate. Now it's "Look at all the other politicians too..."

The Snopes link is irrelevant for the exact same reasons the Fiske report and the Starr report are irrelevant. They ignore the inconsistencies pointed out in my first link. The Snopes link is hilarious. They don't touch many facts and instead spout out generalities like "If Foster had been murdered or if unanswered questions about his death remained, Starr would have been the last person to want to conclude the investigation prematurely."

Again, I don't go for the whole Clinton body count list. I'm just talking about Foster and Parks mainly. Snopes doesn't refute that the Parks murder occured in broad daylight in public and that it's still unsolved. It took some guts for someone to make that hit - either guts and/or no fear of being caught because you're possibly protected by some very powerful people. Snopes also says absolutely nothing about the interviews with Parks' wife.

And yet Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr are still walking around unscathed.

I brought up the Snopes and the wide circle of aquantances because you brought up the number of corrupt people seemingly associated with Clinton as if it is something unique. It's called context. People of that stature typically have a huge circle of aquantances so it's very easy to find a larger then normal percentage of crooks, deaths, etc.

Werbung:
In other words the answer is "no, I have not seen all the evidence that was available to the investigators"

Wrong again. In other words, "I have presented evidence that none of the investigations addressed" - proving they were flawed.

And yet Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr are still walking around unscathed.

Apparently, you have trouble reading. As I posted earlier:

Clinton-Connected Bribes, Break-ins, Beatings, Death Threats

By Carl Limbacher October 12, 1998

"Reportedly, Ken Starr is investigating Kathleen Willey's allegation that her property was vandalized and her children threatened just before she appeared before Starr's Monicagate grand jury.

But if Henry Hyde waits for the methodical Starr to complete his work on the Willey allegation, Bill Clinton could be pensioner back home in Little Rock before Congress gets a referral. Hyde need not depend on Starr when the list of witnesses with published accounts of scandal-connected threats, break-ins, beatings, and bribe attempts is as long as his arm.

Here are just a few of them:

Americans know about Gennifer Flowers' 12-year affair with President Clinton. But they aren't familiar with what Flowers says happened to her just before she went public with her story.

"I was getting threats. I had some saying I was going to be beaten up. I had some saying that I would be killed," Flowers told a New York radio audience in July 1997.

Flowers even fingered Clinton himself, whom she believes ordered agents to search her apartment for any evidence that could expose their relationship. Though portrayed by the media as a gold digger, Flowers' real reason for tape-recording her lover and then going public was self-preservation.

"Some very scary things were going on," she said. "... I made those tapes for my own protection."

Sally Perdue alleged only a brief affair with Clinton in 1983 but ran into similar trouble when Clinton embarked on his quest for national office nine years later.

She told the London Telegraph in 1994 that a Democratic operative had approached her, offered a bribe, and told Perdue that he "couldn't guarantee the safety of her pretty little legs" if she didn't cooperate. His name, according to Perdue, was Ron Tucker.

Afterwards, Perdue's car window was mysteriously broken. A spent shotgun shell was found on the car seat."

It's called context.

The only context necessary is to know that once someone is out in the national media, it becomes much, much riskier to harm or kill them. Only an idiot would assume otherwise.

Wrong again. In other words, "I have presented evidence that none of the investigations addressed" - proving they were flawed.

How do you know none of the investigations addressed it or even that it was credible?

For example you've only seen one photo that showed very little blood. The other photos have been seen by some news reporters and commented on as being very bloody. They are not released for public view out of respect for the family. The only one publically released is a clean one. It makes sense.

Investigations may not address things that are not credible to begin with. It's already been shown that at least one bit of "evidence" was not credible - the rumour that there was no exit wound.

If you haven't seen everything pertinant to the investigations, then you are like the blind men with the elephant - you are only seeing select pieces and trying to formulate a whole which is bound to be false. But that is how conspiracy theories work.

You mean my posts dealing with facts that lead to a logical conclusion? Hatred is an emotion, boy. I deal only with logic and reason.

I should also add you are committing the same sort of fallacy that the creationists commit when arguing evolution.

There are inconsistencies and errors in the theory - therefor, those inconsistencies and errors prove (insert theory of choice).

Apparently, you have trouble reading. As I posted earlier:

Clinton-Connected Bribes, Break-ins, Beatings, Death Threats

By Carl Limbacher October 12, 1998

"Reportedly, Ken Starr is investigating Kathleen Willey's allegation that her property was vandalized and her children threatened just before she appeared before Starr's Monicagate grand jury.

But if Henry Hyde waits for the methodical Starr to complete his work on the Willey allegation, Bill Clinton could be pensioner back home in Little Rock before Congress gets a referral. Hyde need not depend on Starr when the list of witnesses with published accounts of scandal-connected threats, break-ins, beatings, and bribe attempts is as long as his arm.

Here are just a few of them:

Americans know about Gennifer Flowers' 12-year affair with President Clinton. But they aren't familiar with what Flowers says happened to her just before she went public with her story.

"I was getting threats. I had some saying I was going to be beaten up. I had some saying that I would be killed," Flowers told a New York radio audience in July 1997.

Flowers even fingered Clinton himself, whom she believes ordered agents to search her apartment for any evidence that could expose their relationship. Though portrayed by the media as a gold digger, Flowers' real reason for tape-recording her lover and then going public was self-preservation.

"Some very scary things were going on," she said. "... I made those tapes for my own protection."

Sally Perdue alleged only a brief affair with Clinton in 1983 but ran into similar trouble when Clinton embarked on his quest for national office nine years later.

She told the London Telegraph in 1994 that a Democratic operative had approached her, offered a bribe, and told Perdue that he "couldn't guarantee the safety of her pretty little legs" if she didn't cooperate. His name, according to Perdue, was Ron Tucker.

Afterwards, Perdue's car window was mysteriously broken. A spent shotgun shell was found on the car seat."

Anyone can say anything - especially if they are paid enough money.

Any independent collaboration of this - police reports fiiled at the time, something that shows a cause and effect relationship? If not - it's hearsay and hard to take seriously given the prevailing anti-Clinton climate and the fact that GOP related groups were paying large amounts of money for any sort of dirt including paying for legal fees etc. That in itself makes me suspicious of what comes out. And - if you had an ounce of impartiality you would also be skeptical.

And it's not just Clinton - it's Bush and his supposed involvement in 9/11 or his supposed "body count" listed on http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/bush_body_count.htm - some of which sound a lot like Vince Foster. I detest Bush but I seriously doubt there is an ounce of truth in this.

The only context necessary is to know that once someone is out in the national media, it becomes much, much riskier to harm or kill them. Only an idiot would assume otherwise.

That's total b.s. - he would have had years to kill them off if he was killing people off.

You mean my posts dealing with facts that lead to a logical conclusion? Hatred is an emotion, boy. I deal only with logic and reason.

Your logic and reason are seriously lacking much as you might like to pretend otherwise. You're posting history here and in other places indicates a personality that is far from impartial where Clinton is concerned.

I find it interesting:

If a person disputes your pet conspiracy, they are to be discounted as "Clinton lovers" and everything they say likewise discounted as biased.

But....if a person agrees and is a "Clinton hater"...they are not similarly discounted.

If you were truely impartial and wedded to logic and reason, this consistency would not exist.

Your logic and reason are seriously lacking much as you might like to pretend otherwise. You're posting history here and in other places indicates a personality that is far from impartial where Clinton is concerned.

I find it interesting:

If a person disputes your pet conspiracy, they are to be discounted as "Clinton lovers" and everything they say likewise discounted as biased.

But....if a person agrees and is a "Clinton hater"...they are not similarly discounted.

If you were truely impartial and wedded to logic and reason, this consistency would not exist.

Pardon - I meant "inconsistency".

I came into this one late and havent read 15 pages of posts to bother.
My question is this.

Based on the evidence provided, has anyone changed thier viewpoint on the theory in the OP?

I came into this one late and havent read 15 pages of posts to bother.
My question is this.

Based on the evidence provided, has anyone changed thier viewpoint on the theory in the OP?

I am waiting for someone to explain the lack of blowback on either foster's hand or gun and the fact that only a "trickle" of blood was noted coming out of his mouth. Explain how poor vince suspended the laws of physics and human physiology for his suicide and you might change my mind.

I am waiting for someone to explain the lack of blowback on either foster's hand or gun and the fact that only a "trickle" of blood was noted coming out of his mouth. Explain how poor vince suspended the laws of physics and human physiology for his suicide and you might change my mind.

Do you know for a fact that all that is true or is it alledged in isolation from other facts?

I would like to know why 3 investigations - one of which at least was hostile to Clinton and well funded by Clinton opponents were unable to come up with anything but suicide.

I also want to know why these aforementioned people are still walking around alive. By all rights they should be dead.

Of course, common sense seldom has a role in conspiracy theories.

The Fiske Report reports a large pool of blood under Foster's head. An ABC reporter who saw crime scene photos also stated there was a lot of blood.

According to the Whitewater Foster Report:

Dr. Lee found gunshot residue in a sample of the soil from the place where Mr. Foster was found. He also found a bone chip containing DNA consistent with that of Mr. Foster in debris from the clothing. Dr. Lee observed blood-like spatter on vegetation in the photographs of the scene. Investigators found a quantity of blood under Mr. Foster's back and head when the body was turned, and Dr. Beyer, who performed the autopsy, found a large amount of blood in the body bag. In addition, the blood spatters on Mr. Foster's face had not been altered or smudged, contrary to what likely would have occurred had the body been moved and the head wrapped or cleaned. Fort Marcy Park is publicly accessible and traveled; Mr. Foster was discovered in that park in broad daylight; and no one saw Mr. Foster being carried into the park. All of this evidence, taken together, leads to the conclusion that the shot was fired by Mr. Foster where he was found in Fort Marcy Park.​

Also

Gunshot residue-like material was observed on Mr. Foster's right hand in a manner consistent both with test firings of the gun and with the gun's cylinder gap. Gunshot residue was found in his mouth. DNA consistent with that of Mr. Foster was found on the gun. Blood was detected on the paper initially used to package the gun. Blood spatters were detected on the lifts from the gun. In addition, lead residue was found on the clothes worn by Mr. Foster when found at the scene. This evidence, taken together, leads to the conclusion that Mr. Foster fired this gun into his mouth.

I would like to know why 3 investigations - one of which at least was hostile to Clinton and well funded by Clinton opponents were unable to come up with anything but suicide..

No, you don't want to know. Please stop lying. You definitely don't want to know why. It's been explained over and over to you, and you do not want to know the truth.

Werbung:
Back