Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

Oh please? You refuse to look at the facts. Most people were never exposed to the investigative reporting of British journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard....

Oh double pleeeeease!

Clinton couldn't even hide a consensual adult affair behind closed doors at the White House... but you'd so like to smear him you'd be willing to go along with any conspiracy theory. This is as stupid as those who say Bush had something to do with blowing up the twin towers on 9-11 or those saying the British Secret Police killed Princess Diana.

Everyone would be a lot better off if instead of sensationalist conspiracy theories we spent our time working together to continue to remove the corrupt neo-con Republican machine that has done so much damage since President Clinton.

Werbung:
I would agree. I don't believe foster's "suicide" was a suicide at all. I lean towards clinton involvement but that is because I don't like clinton and genuinely believe that he is a sociopath and no real evidence that he or his had anything to do with it.

The physical and pathological evidence, however, doesn't support suicide.

I'm not a big fan of people who spend all their time trying to find fault with either the Clinton's or the Bush's based on flimsy evidence.

If either were so guilty they would be tried in court. The fact that neither has been brought up on charges should tell us all something.

aha

I'm not a big fan of people who spend all their time trying to find fault with either the Clinton's or the Bush's based on flimsy evidence.

The fact that neither has been brought up on charges should tell us all something.

Clinton was called as a witness to international court in Haag by former Yugoslav president Milosevic, who was killed about two weeks after that. He was held like some animal for many years in jail but nobody could find him guilty at this court. After Clinton was called to testify and I think also general Clark, he was killed.

Clintons crimes, for you all to see...

4zz8.jpg

19fw2.jpg

Clintons are helping terrorists to kill Christians.. as you can see...

ramush_small.jpg

ovkodsgl.jpg

Kathleen Willy's cat

I'm not trying to make light of the blood on Slick Willy J's hands but there is one victim who doesn't get much airplay: Kathleen Willy's cat.

Ms Willy was the victim of a vicious smear campaign that included intimidation, threats, stalking, vandalism, burglaries and the death of her cat. The cat was sacrificed (like the horse's head in the Godfather) as a message to KW. The cats lifeless and mutilated body was left on her front porch.

Another victim of the most corrupt adminstration in US History.

Clinton was called as a witness to international court in Haag by former Yugoslav president Milosevic, who was killed about two weeks after that. He was held like some animal for many years in jail but nobody could find him guilty at this court. After Clinton was called to testify and I think also general Clark, he was killed.

Clintons crimes, for you all to see...

Milosevic wasn't "killed".

Milosevic was also responsible for a horrible genocide.

He was treated far better then he treated some of his people.

I'm not trying to make light of the blood on Slick Willy J's hands but there is one victim who doesn't get much airplay: Kathleen Willy's cat.

Ms Willy was the victim of a vicious smear campaign that included intimidation, threats, stalking, vandalism, burglaries and the death of her cat. The cat was sacrificed (like the horse's head in the Godfather) as a message to KW. The cats lifeless and mutilated body was left on her front porch.

Another victim of the most corrupt adminstration in US History.

You mean Bush did it? I'm not surprised.

I would agree. I don't believe foster's "suicide" was a suicide at all. I lean towards clinton involvement but that is because I don't like clinton and genuinely believe that he is a sociopath and no real evidence that he or his had anything to do with it.

The physical and pathological evidence, however, doesn't support suicide.

:eek:
I had to read this twice before i could believe my own eyes. Conspiracies involving the left must be much easier for you to believe.

You are correct the evidence doesnt support suicide

Oh double pleeeeease!

Double please? How much of a dweeb does one have to be to use the phrase "double please"?

Clinton couldn't even hide a consensual adult affair behind closed doors at the White House... but you'd so like to smear him you'd be willing to go along with any conspiracy theory.

Clinton didn't actually pull the trigger on this one though... Easier to hide when you're behind the scenes.

The evidence is there. Remember the words of Web Hubbel?:

"Don't believe a word you hear. It was not suicide. It couldn't have been." -Assistant Attorney General Webster Hubbell, 7/20/93, cited in Esquire, 11/93.

Did the primary witness Knowlton have a history of making wild allegations? Is he constantly calling police or other authority figures with these types of stories? No - there is no evidence of such behavior on his part. So if not, odds are he just might be telling the truth. Look, either this person is mentally unstable, or there's something funny going on.

He says he was harrassed by the FBI and other men. The text of his lawsuit is here:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/KNOWLTON/knowlton.html

Other witnesses were ignored:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/ignored.html

A Secret Service memo surfaced which said Foster's body had been found in his car!!!!!!!!:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/MISC/2551.gif

And there were numerous contradictions in the official reports:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster_845.html

This is not flimsy evidence my friend. Again, the results of those handwriting experts HAS NEVER BEEN REFUTED. No one even tried to discredit the results of their analysis. The media just dropped it like a hot potato because none of them wanted to consider the fact that they could have voted for a murderer.

If either were so guilty they would be tried in court. The fact that neither has been brought up on charges should tell us all something.

Yeah, it tells us you're a complete moron. A President cannot be tried in criminal court. He could simply pardon himself. That's why the impeachment and removal process exists.

You are correct the evidence doesnt support suicide

No, it doesn't. The Clintons had a lot of dirty business dealings. Vince Foster did tell people "Whitewater is a can of worms you don't want to open."

We know that Bill Clinton will lie vehemently to the American people and right in our faces too - " I want you to listen to me! (scowl) I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" - and we know he committed ethical violations and was disbarred. We also know he lied under oath and twisted the truth with such gems as "that depends on what the meaning of "is" is..." Why would anyone rush to believe his side of the story about ANYTHING?

Truth-Bringer;20027]Double please? How much of a dweeb does one have to be to use the phrase "double please"?

Dweeb... you're using the word dweeb! Oh triple pleeeease!!!

Instead of wasting our time on ridiculous Clinton is the devil... LoL... conspiracy theories just go back to wasting our time on how Ron Paul is going to be our next president.

Or at the very least post some alien autopsy photos or something a little more genuine. Just a thought.;)

Werbung:
Back