Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons - the evidence you never saw

Give me a break. Conspiracy theories, Clinton hatred,

The only hatred here is your hatred of the facts. Here are some more facts about your beloved Clinton:

The Good Ole Boys

Dateline: 09/22/99

I n the South, we have an expression. If you are connected to the Powers That Be, you are known to be a "Good Ole Boy". The phrase is used in other areas, I am sure. But it is a particularly descriptive colloquialism known to Southerners. It most particularly hones in on the local power structure - the politicos that run the show.

In many Souther States, an organization known only as the "Dixie Mafia" is active and aligned to a large degree with the Good Ole Boys. In other words some of the boys are members of the Dixie Mafia and vice versa. The Dixie Mafia is reputed to put the more famous Mafia to shame in its viciousness.

The State of Arkansas has been long known as a state that is basically run by the Dixie Mafia, and their political structure has always been a personification of the "Good Old Boys".

When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas for 12 years, he was the generally recognized head of the Dixie Mafia, and of course the Good Ole Boy political structure had tentacles everywhere. This is not speculation or idle gossip, but facts known to political insiders in Little Rock for years.

Crossing this group is not wise. One's health can be jeopardized if you are so bold as to go up against the Good Ole Boys.

And so in 1984, when Wayne Dumond began speaking in local churches about how local cars were disappearing all over town, he jeopardized himself tragically. He suggested that there was a ring involved and that the Good Ole Boy that had ties to Governor Bill Clinton were the culprits. In fact, it was later revealed that the deputies were stealing and selling the cars. But the sheriff of the county was not amused by Dumond's little campaign.

On September 14, 1984, in Forest City, Arkansas, Bill Clinton's cousin, and daughter of his largest contributor, was allegedly kidnapped and raped. Initially, she identified two men who did the deed, but later retracted the accusations when they had alibis. Then, with a little help from the Sheriff, she accused Wayne Dumond.

Dumond was the father of 6 children and happily married. He was a handyman and an active churchgoer. When he was charged with the crime, those who knew him were appalled and couldn't believe it. Later, an expert would testify that the sperm found on the accuser's pants could not "in a million years" be that of Dumond's. Still, in August, 1985, he was convicted of the crime and sentenced to life plus 20 years. Despite other evidence in Dumond's favor, Arkansas' Good Ole Boy Appellate Courts saw fit to deny his appeal.

While Dumond was awaiting trial, two thugs with ski masks, guns and knives, broke into his home, raped him, hog tied him and castrated him. He was left bleeding to death and if his sons had not come home from school when they did and get help, he would have bled to death. Over three fourths of his blood had poured out on the floor before he received medical aid.

A few days later, the testicles were seen in a jar on the desk of Sheriff Coolidge Conlee. He presumably retrieved the testicles from the crime scene, and those who looked at them were warned that, "this is what happens to people who fool around in my county".

This poor excuse for a human being (the sheriff) was later convicted of drug dealing and extortion in the federal courts and sentenced to 160 years in the pen. He died there of natural causes, unfortunately.

Despite presenting this evidence to Clinton, he refused to listen. The expert testimony which said Dumond could not possibly have raped the girl, fell on deaf ears.

Even after Dumond was in prison, and more and more evidence in his favor turned up, Governor Bill Clinton would not lift a finger. At the time, the people of Arkansas didn't know the girl was his cousin, that her father was his largest contributor or that her mother had been very active in each of his campaigns. It was only years later, when an enterprising reporter, in concert with an honest lawman, revealed these truths about the case. Still, Dumond rotted in jail.

While awaiting appeal, before going to jail, and after the castration, Dumond and his family left their home and hid in a safe house. Their home was burned to the ground and they could not get any kind of insurance reimbursement.

Twice, the Parole Board recommended parole for Dumond. Clinton refused to sign the orders.
In fact, it was reported at the time that Clinton had a "stomping, ripping fit". He was infuriated that they wanted to release Dumond.

Later, the family would sue the county and ultimately get a settlement of only $20,000. Dumond would not benefit from it, but at least his wife Dusty and children could have some small help.

When Bill Clinton ran for president and turned the reins over to his crooked Lt. Governor, Jim Guy Tucker, Dumond had hope that maybe he would be heard. Tucker did reduce his sentence to only 39 years with four years added. About all that did was to make him eligible for release a little earlier.

Then Jim Guy Tucker got convicted in the Whitewater scandal,

Rest of Article Here

And another article on the issue proving its veracity:

The Castration of Wayne DuMond

A Pardon That Clinton Didn’t Grant

by Ward Harkavy

Werbung:
Frm. Pres. Clinton had plenty of political enemies in positions of power who would have loved for this to be strong enough to be used against him. But they did not.

Oddly enough, one of the very early acts of the clintons when they moved into the white house was to collect some 900 raw FBI files of their political enemies and those who might become political enemies.

One has to wonder just what sort of dirt they had in the data base that allowed them to do as they pleased and expect no real action from any side.

I suspect Bush killed my dog, but no one believes me.

There are some serious issues with regard to foster's "suicide". Making light, rather than simply taking the issues head on hardly bolsters your case. To date, I haven't seen a single person answer, or even attempt to answer any of them.

Giggling, making jokes, or claiming clinton hatred exposes your lack of any real rebuttal to the questions that have been posed.

There are some serious issues with regard to foster's "suicide". Making light, rather than simply taking the issues head on hardly bolsters your case. To date, I haven't seen a single person answer, or even attempt to answer any of them.

Giggling, making jokes, or claiming clinton hatred exposes your lack of any real rebuttal to the questions that have been posed.

Sounds to me like you're ready to believe just about anything negative about the Clintons. While, at the same time, refusing to acknowledge any of the positives. Vince Foster? Why don't you say something about the Bush family ties to powerful Saudis, among them the Bin Laden family. Or, possibly, Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazis. Things like these are always conveniently ignored by the right, as you so aptly demonstrate.

Sounds to me like you're ready to believe just about anything negative about the Clintons. While, at the same time, refusing to acknowledge any of the positives. Vince Foster? Why don't you say something about the Bush family ties to powerful Saudis, among them the Bin Laden family. Or, possibly, Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazis. Things like these are always conveniently ignored by the right, as you so aptly demonstrate.

Attempting to divert attention to another venue also highlights the fact that you either aren't prepared to, or can't answer the questions posed with regard to vince foster's "suicide".

If you want to talk about the bush's, by all means start a thread but this one is about the evidence that very strongly suggests that vince foster didn't take his own life.

Attempting to divert attention to another venue also highlights the fact that you either aren't prepared to, or can't answer the questions posed with regard to vince foster's "suicide".

There is no credible evidence that Foster was murdered. Perhaps you count Dan Burton's shooting of watermelons as evidence, I actually wouldn't be surprised. Lets look at the facts, not right wing BS. In 1997, special prosecutor Ken Starr released his report on the investigation into Foster's death, the third such investigation, after ones conducted by the coroner and Starr's predecessor, Robert B. Fisk of the matter. The 114-page summary of a three-year investigation concluded that Foster shot himself with the pistol discovered in his right hand. There was no sign of a struggle, nor any evidence he'd been drugged or intoxicated or that his body had been moved.

If Foster had been murdered or if unanswered questions about his death remained, Starr would have been the last person to want to conclude the investigation prematurely. Or are we to believe Starr is part of the cover up, too? And if we buy into the conspiracy theory, what are we expected to believe? That a group of professional killers capable of carrying out dozens of murders all over the world shot Vince Foster, then clumsily dumped him in a park, planted a gun he didn't own in his hand (without bothering to press his fingerprints onto it), amateurishly forged a suicide note (in several different handwritings), then expected the nation would believe it was suicide? Give me a break, palerider.

There is no credible evidence that Foster was murdered. Perhaps you count Dan Burton's shooting of watermelons as evidence, I actually wouldn't be surprised. Lets look at the facts, not right wing BS.

No credible evidence? Are you kidding? There is no credible evidence of a suicide. But just for you, lets examine the facts.

Here is a crime scene photo of vince foster's hand and the gun that he allegedly took his life with.

Foster_hand1.jpg

I don't know whether or not you have any knowledge of ballistics, so I am going to speak as if you don't. Do you know what blowback is? A gun placed in the mouth and fired creates quite a lot of blowback. Suffice it to say that if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger, neither your gun nor your hand would be spotless. There are photos on the internet that graphically depict the extent of blowback from a gunshot wound to the mouth, but I am not going to post them for you.

The FBI report indicates that no trace of blood was found on the gun, nor were his fingerprints. Here is the FBI report indicating that no blood was found on item # K1

blood1.jpg

Further, the description of the crime scene indicated a trickle of blood coming out of his mouth and blood running down his neck. Had he put a gu n in his moth and fired into his brain, as was reported, the concussion would have caused a great deal of damage to his sinus cavities. His heart would have continued to beat until there was no more oxygenated blood for it to pump, and the result would have been great gouts of blood pouring from both is mouth and nose. The resulting blood loss from such wounds could in no way be characterized as a "trickle".

Further, no powder residue consisten with that in the ammunition that he supposedly killed himself with was found in his mouth.

powder1.jpg

And the inconsistencies go on and on and on. Rather than ask you to address them all, make it easy on yourself and just address the complete lack of blowback residue on either the gun or his hand.

The facts are what they are. Address them.

I really don't know about the powder residue. However, I do know that your so called "inconsistencies" were addressed in 3 separate investigations. Is everyone involved in a cover up? Address the conclusions these reports came to. I can go to prisonplanet.com and find all sorts of supposed evidence for conspiracies, doesn't make them true. Again, what about the investigations? How do you account for their conclusions?

I will giggle and I will make jokes because this, frankly is little more then a joke.

It was ruled a suicide by multiple investigations including at least one that was hostile to Clinton. When you consider that there was a hostile Congress eager to make hay over anything Clinton did - how was it they failed to do so here? No, this is yet another conspiracy theory.

As to answering the individual points - there is no one website devoted to this that puts together all the information in the same way that Truth Bringers site does, so it's a bit difficult isn't it?

If multiple investigations cleared him, then I think that should be sufficient. But not - of course - if you hate Clinton.

I really don't know about the powder residue. However, I do know that your so called "inconsistencies" were addressed in 3 separate investigations. Is everyone involved in a cover up? Address the conclusions these reports came to. I can go to prisonplanet.com and find all sorts of supposed evidence for conspiracies, doesn't make them true. Again, what about the investigations? How do you account for their conclusions?

Again, non answers. If you place a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, both your hand and your gun will subsequently be covered in gore and you will have copious quantities of powder residue in your mouth, and great gouts of blood will flow from both your mouth and your nose. Those are the inescapable facts of putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Explain how poor vince managed to suspend the laws of physics for his suicide.

Werbung:
I will giggle and I will make jokes because this, frankly is little more then a joke.

It was ruled a suicide by multiple investigations including at least one that was hostile to Clinton. When you consider that there was a hostile Congress eager to make hay over anything Clinton did - how was it they failed to do so here? No, this is yet another conspiracy theory.

As to answering the individual points - there is no one website devoted to this that puts together all the information in the same way that Truth Bringers site does, so it's a bit difficult isn't it?

If multiple investigations cleared him, then I think that should be sufficient. But not - of course - if you hate Clinton.

Answer the questions I brought up regarding what happens when one pulls the trigger of a gun in one's mouth.

I don't care how many investigations determined that it was suicide. I know what happens when you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger and the condition of foster's body simply was not consistent with the inescapable consequences of eating a bullet.

Back