Virus Warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banan site must have gone down (It doesnt load when i try and goto it)

I dont know what kind of problems people are having Walter,i thinks its all FALSE ALERTS!! (Nothing is wrong with your site)

Werbung:
As stated, don't visit the banan site directly, it contains malware!

http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=banan.uk.to&hl=en-us

Advisory provided by
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for*banan.uk.to

What is the current listing status for banan.uk.to?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 49 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-18, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-18.
Malicious software includes 1105 trojan(s), 53 scripting exploit(s), 6 exploit(s).

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including*AS29106 (VOLGAHOST),*AS24940 (HETZNER),*AS11279 (GEORGE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, banan.uk.to appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 203 site(s) includingportalmundos.com/,*autoclub.com.au/,*wolke10.de/.

Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 202 domain(s), includingportalmundos.com/,*autoclub.com.au/,*spicycelebrities.com/.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google*Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's*Webmaster Help Center.

Walter. Here is what I got when I followed the link
from safari on my mac. Only the last few days has the warning come up and it won't let me go in the site till I click yes I understand there is malware

On my pc if I try to enter the site using Internet explored my system crashes. But the iPhone works fine

I hope this was helpful

when you first returned and upgraded or fixed things everything worked great on both computers. It's only the last few days it's gone batty again

Walter said:
As stated, don't visit the banan site directly, it contains malware!
Well if that site is the reason people are getting Alerts,they shouldnt be now as that site has gone down.... (It doesnt load when i goto it meaning the server has been compromised (Taken offline (Which is a good thing if its serving bad stuff)))

Do you have any banners,etc that have that site as thier source?

Something is still wrong with the site. I say that because most of the regular posters have not returned. The site is too quite.

I really miss Shaman, Popeye, Dogtowner, Genseneca, AttheismIsReality, KingClovis, Palerider, Numinus, etc....some I miss much more than others...:)

Werbung:
I'm currently preparing a newsletter for all users but please don't bring this thread offtopic.

Come again? How is my post off topic?

It is evident to me as one who has continually posted here during your long sabbatical, that many regulars have not returned. I suspect they are not returning because the problem persists.

Just one man's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back