1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Viva Chavez!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by David Blomstrom, Jun 8, 2008.

1. David Blomstrom

David Blomstrom New Member

Hi, I'm a new member. Where i fit in the political spectrum is a little hard to say. Most people would call me a liberal or even a radical left-winger.

But I can't stand the liberals here in Seattle, and most of the hard core left-wingers I've talked to are out to lunch, too.

After years of political activism, I just about thought it was all hopeless until Hugo Chavez charged onto the scene. We share similar styles and goals.

I'm running for public office and am using my campaign in part to support Hugo Chavez. I'm also attacking Bill Gates - in his home town. It should be an interesting race. In fact, it's absolutely fascinating, but the media will scarcly mention my name (surprise).

I worked as a wildlife biologist in Alaska for several years before hiring on as a teacher in Seattle. I spent sixteen years in the classroom, and it was a pretty wild experiene. That's where I learned that corporations are taking over our schools, transforming me into a political activist.

Please check out my campaign website at www.seattle-mafia.org. There you will find links to my other political websites, including viva-chavez.com and billysoft.org.

Nice meeting ya.

David Blomstrom

2. Bunz

Bunz New Member

Hi there,
    Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy yourself. I am sure you will find plenty to debate with.

3. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

I too support a lot of Chavez's actions, but I don't know why you are attacking Bill Gates of all people. He's not the anti Christ at any rate, he just has an obscene amount of money, not to mention the fact thats he's given literally billions to charity.

4. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Imagine THAT - Seattle doesn't have enough leftwinger politicians! :D And imagine a leftwinger having a problem with Gates, the guy with the giant racist scholarship fund! :D Did I read the OP correctly? :confused:

5. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

Greetings Mr. Blomstrom, followed your link .......great website!!

and you wonder why the media don't mention your name.....m'kay

....what's "yellow Journalism"?

Your page on Bill gates is just....well....excellent!!

Keep taking the meds....:D