Viva Chavez!

Hi, I'm a new member. Where i fit in the political spectrum is a little hard to say. Most people would call me a liberal or even a radical left-winger.

But I can't stand the liberals here in Seattle, and most of the hard core left-wingers I've talked to are out to lunch, too.

After years of political activism, I just about thought it was all hopeless until Hugo Chavez charged onto the scene. We share similar styles and goals.

I'm running for public office and am using my campaign in part to support Hugo Chavez. I'm also attacking Bill Gates - in his home town. It should be an interesting race. In fact, it's absolutely fascinating, but the media will scarcly mention my name (surprise).

I worked as a wildlife biologist in Alaska for several years before hiring on as a teacher in Seattle. I spent sixteen years in the classroom, and it was a pretty wild experiene. That's where I learned that corporations are taking over our schools, transforming me into a political activist.

Please check out my campaign website at www.seattle-mafia.org. There you will find links to my other political websites, including viva-chavez.com and billysoft.org.

Nice meeting ya.

David Blomstrom

Werbung:
Hi there,
Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy yourself. I am sure you will find plenty to debate with.

I too support a lot of Chavez's actions, but I don't know why you are attacking Bill Gates of all people. He's not the anti Christ at any rate, he just has an obscene amount of money, not to mention the fact thats he's given literally billions to charity.

Imagine THAT - Seattle doesn't have enough leftwinger politicians! :D And imagine a leftwinger having a problem with Gates, the guy with the giant racist scholarship fund! :D Did I read the OP correctly? :confused:

Werbung:
Greetings Mr. Blomstrom, followed your link .......great website!!

you can still get a piece of the action, as I’m now running for Superintendent of Public Instruction, once gain challenging that awful corporate whore, Terry Bergeson.
and you wonder why the media don't mention your name.....m'kay

Please get involved, whether your biggest concern is children, democracy or runaway property taxes. And steer clear of the corrupt media, with their yellow journalism.
....what's "yellow Journalism"?

Your page on Bill gates is just....well....excellent!!

Bill Gates’ groupies often protest charges that Bill Gates is a criminal with the defense that he wasn’t convicted. Well, Adolph Hitler and George W. Bush were never convicted [or] treason or war crimes, either.

In fact, the word criminal has both a technical and practical definition. Technically, a person who’s legally convicted of a crime is a criminal. But people who engage in actions that are popularly regarded as criminal can also be considered criminals in a broader sense.

Keep taking the meds....:D

Back