Vladimir Putin Vs. President Barack Obama

Jim415

by ALAN KORNMANDecember 18, 2013
20120619_putin_obama_2012.jpg

Vladimir Putin is projecting Russian power across the world stage exactly as the former KGB operative was trained to do. The Cold War never ended, just the tactics and technology have changed as we roll into 2014 and beyond.

The United States military led by President Ronald Reagan won round 1 of the U.S. / Russian cold war. Today, Communist Russian President Vladimir Putin has recently had six significant victories every American must be aware of.

This is the sad story of the KGB Operative chess player versus our ill equipped community organizer -- and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...putin-vs-president-barack-obama#ixzz2nppJ974a
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Werbung:

Vladimir Putin is projecting Russian power across the world stage exactly as the former KGB operative was trained to do. The Cold War never ended, just the tactics and technology have changed as we roll into 2014 and beyond.

The United States military led by President Ronald Reagan won round 1 of the U.S. / Russian cold war. Today, Communist Russian President Vladimir Putin has recently had six significant victories every American must be aware of.

This is the sad story of the KGB Operative chess player versus our ill equipped community organizer -- and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...putin-vs-president-barack-obama#ixzz2nppJ974a
Putin plays chess, Obama plays golf. Cant expect much from a kid why spent his teenage years smoking pot constantly.

Putin plays chess, Obama plays golf. Cant expect much from a kid why spent his teenage years smoking pot constantly.
I don't know about that.. I've done ok.... but I only smoked it when I was with somebody or by myself..

Let me get this right, is Obama that bad and hated that much that people would side with Putin if it came down to it? I find that quite hard to believe if I'm honest.

Then again, I'm in the UK and probably feel the same if it was Cameron against Putin...

The old Soviet Union fell apart due to economic pressures exacerbated by the cold war and the arms race that ensued.

It seems likely that Putin's dreams of empire will soon fail for the same reason. Russia can't afford Putin and his policies much longer.

Werbung:
Back