Vote Fraud

Werbung:
Exactly. As someone who waited in line for seven hours to vote, I'm not sure why more Americans are not expressing major outrage over this.

capitalist_junkie: At least you got to vote. Some people were removed from the registry of voters entirely and were denied the right to vote. This kind of thing happened most to people in heavily democratic areas, especially predominantly black districts. The same thing happened in 2000. Read Greg Palast's The Best Democracy Money Can Buy; he investigated it pretty well and got information from some inside sources.

Jim said:
Some people were removed from the registry of voters entirely and were denied the right to vote. This kind of thing happened most to people in heavily democratic areas, especially predominantly black districts.

Oh, this happened in my area, too. Students waited at least five hours (some waited nine) to vote, and a few were denied, after all that waiting, because something had "gone wrong" with their registration. Soooo many sketchy things happened in that election in my town. Which, I might add, is an extremely liberal spot on an otherwise completely conservative county.

The thing that amazes me is that people throughout this country watched what happened with the election Bush stole and still they sat back and did nothing.

Werbung:
People are mostly party voters, and don't look at the electorate's agenda. It's quite a sad situation. Then you factor in the millions of Americans who would rather watch American Idol and CSI over going to the booth. I guess there's some people who don't truly appreciate Democracy.

Back