Vote MLK's Values (Character)

TruthAboveAll

I hope this isn't duplicated somewhere. I did a search, and didn't find it, but... Martin Luther King is cited so often in the Obama campaign. Knowing that he was a Republican, knowing he was a man of incredible vision, knowing he was a man who loved this country and the freedoms and opportunities to be embraced.

No one alive today can speak with total assurance of what he would say about the events and our current election/candidates. But much of his soul is there for examination in his works, not just his words.

Werbung:
I hope this isn't duplicated somewhere. I did a search, and didn't find it, but... Martin Luther King is cited so often in the Obama campaign. Knowing that he was a Republican, knowing he was a man of incredible vision, knowing he was a man who loved this country and the freedoms and opportunities to be embraced.

No one alive today can speak with total assurance of what he would say about the events and our current election/candidates. But much of his soul is there for examination in his works, not just his words.

MLK was a Republican before the application of the 'southern strategy"..if he were alive today there is little doubt what party he would be with.

Back