VOTER FRAUD 2012--Keep Your Eyes Wide Open This Election

Johnny Tremain

We all need to keep our eyes wide open this November--the forces that wish to destroy the nation are moving under the surface nationwide to try to throw this election.

They want to pull another "Al Franken".

The price of freedom is--Eternal Vigilance.

Video cameras should be used on ALL voters to trace later.
Horrific penalties for fraudulent voters. Hard-time.

Werbung:
a Al Franklen...aka to get more votes then the Republican...and then watch the right bitch like a child when they lose..

vs Republicans bitch about Dems being mad when Al Gore does in fact get more votes and loses...where they say you lost get over it.

and No I did not vote for Gore...and No I did not Vote For Franken...

a Al Franklen...aka to get more votes then the Republican...and then watch the right bitch like a child when they lose..

vs Republicans bitch about Dems being mad when Al Gore does in fact get more votes and loses...where they say you lost get over it.

and No I did not vote for Gore...and No I did not Vote For Franken...
stuart smalley got 300 or something more votes in the second count, he lost in the first count. Hell, even kindergarteners playing Rock Paper scissors knows to do a third count when there is a tie. The d party gives it to the loser of the first count. They did the same crap in Washington state but in that case the d party lost the first and the second count and only won the third count after they found a box of ballots.

If it wasn’t so disgusting it would be funny

stuart smalley got 300 or something more votes in the second count, he lost in the first count. Hell, even kindergarteners playing Rock Paper scissors knows to do a third count when there is a tie. The d party gives it to the loser of the first count. They did the same crap in Washington state but in that case the d party lost the first and the second count and only won the third count after they found a box of ballots.

If it wasn’t so disgusting it would be funny

Being that I live in the state. I know what happened...state law was followed and your guy lost. when they did the hand count Al won..you don't just keep counting until your guy wins...BUt you do a 2nd count if within a set margin...as counting by computers that we know don't get evry vote...But sorry they don't get to just keep going until your happy....and later checks by newspapers of votes said same thing ..Al Won. But if you think that means its ok to stop people from voting who are legal so you can win..thats just sad

But sorry they don't get to just keep going until your happy....
Unless you are a democrat

But if you think that means its ok to stop people from voting who are legal so you can win..thats just sad

I never said I wanted to stop any legal voting, why do you put words in my mouth? I just said even a kindergartener is smart enough to know that if there is a tie you do it a third time and that person is the winner. Works great everyplace except the d party

Unless you are a democrat

I never said I wanted to stop any legal voting, why do you put words in my mouth? I just said even a kindergartener is smart enough to know that if there is a tie you do it a third time and that person is the winner. Works great everyplace except the d party

Guess what, 3rd graders also know that you follow the law...not change it when you lost. Also you seem to be under some idea that the problem was the ability to count...it was not..it was finding out what ballots that where not counted...should have...you don't have to recount that after...the number stays the same. if you have 10 apples and 10 pears...and someone says count all the fruit and you say 10...and someone says no you have to count pears and apples as fruit and you so ok its 20 now...you don't have to count a 3rd time to say yes...still 20 fruit.

Guess what, 3rd graders also know that you follow the law...not change it when you lost. Also you seem to be under some idea that the problem was the ability to count...it was not..it was finding out what ballots that where not counted...should have...you don't have to recount that after...the number stays the same. if you have 10 apples and 10 pears...and someone says count all the fruit and you say 10...and someone says no you have to count pears and apples as fruit and you so ok its 20 now...you don't have to count a 3rd time to say yes...still 20 fruit.
Now please explain to me how adding new ballots to a count is a RE COUNT. Re count means that you RE COUNT the existing ballots.

What was done there was a NEW count. That new count was closer than the first count so it should have been RE COUNTED But I do not expect you to understand that

Now please explain to me how adding new ballots to a count is a RE COUNT. Re count means that you RE COUNT the existing ballots.

What was done there was a NEW count. That new count was closer than the first count so it should have been RE COUNTED But I do not expect you to understand that

when you vote..and the computer throws it out..but its a legit vote...in a hand count it gets counted..and the numbers change...its pretty easy. Again they followed State law...quit trying to argue that state law should have changed for you...because it just makes you look ignorant. All of the votes where counted...He lost...deal with it.

when you vote..and the computer throws it out..but its a legit vote...in a hand count it gets counted..and the numbers change...its pretty easy. Again they followed State law...quit trying to argue that state law should have changed for you...because it just makes you look ignorant. All of the votes where counted...He lost...deal with it.
Again, now it was a new count since you added in new votes. The new count was closer than the first count. There should have been a re count on the new count. I dont know how you dont get that but its ok with me, the dork is your senator not mine :)

Werbung:
Again, now it was a new count since you added in new votes. The new count was closer than the first count. There should have been a re count on the new count. I dont know how you dont get that but its ok with me, the dork is your senator not mine :)

you seem to not understand the issue..the issue was making sure all votes that should be counted where...not a issue of ability to count to 10 accurately. Simple Question...does the law say it should be counted a 3rd time?

Back