Voter Fraud 2012?

Werbung:
I was just watching a similiar report in PA. There are 19 counties that had a 90+ turn out rate and not one single vote for Romney. That also sounds like a statistical miracle.
Its really sad, and I would say that if the votes were for Romney and not obama. If we do not have free and fair elections then we are just lost as a country

Its really sad, and I would say that if the votes were for Romney and not obama. If we do not have free and fair elections then we are just lost as a country

looks like that ship has sailed

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." A.Tyler

Americans (and others) on Medicaid hit 22% in 2011, Lord knows what its up to with month after month of massive numbers hitting the rolls of the disabled. Curiously at about the time their unemployment ran out.

Couple that with the smallest workforce by percentage since they started tracking it (and shrinking) and the handwriting is on the wall.

Reminds me of...
shaun-of-the-dead-zombie-group-e1288215070365.jpg

looks like that ship has sailed

Americans (and others) on Medicaid hit 22% in 2011, Lord knows what its up to with month after month of massive numbers hitting the rolls of the disabled. Curiously at about the time their unemployment ran out.

Couple that with the smallest workforce by percentage since they started tracking it (and shrinking) and the handwriting is on the wall.

Reminds me of...
shaun-of-the-dead-zombie-group-e1288215070365.jpg
Their hands are not turned up enough to grab the stufffffff they want :)

Their hands are not turned up enough to grab the stufffffff they want :)

pretty soon they'll just be wanting food.

which reminds me...

a great big BO thank you to the folks in Ohio that opted for free stuff

Ohio families receiving food stamps could get an unwelcome surprise come January: $50 less every month in assistance.

For the 869,000 households enrolled in the program for the poorest Ohioans, that could amount to about $520 million annually out of the grocery budgets.

Because of the way the federal government calculates utility expenses for people receiving the benefit, a mild winter nationwide last year, and a lower price for natural gas, many families could experience a significant cut in aid, those familiar with the program say.

Recipients should get a letter from the state Department of Job and Family Services this month explaining the change, said Ben Johnson, a spokesman for the agency.

Meanwhile, food banks and others that distribute food assistance are bracing for increased demand.

“They are going to increase hunger among our most vulnerable — working families, seniors, children, and persons with disabilities,” said Lisa Hamler-Fugitt, executive director of the Ohio Association of Foodbanks.

Trouble brewin' ! Bo better wish its just zombies that are slow moving and dim witted. Otherwise he's liable to get doublecapped x 50m.

I am not sure so many voted for him. I keep reading about voter fraud in Ohio, Nevada, Florida and PA

They might be shaking their heads as much as we are saying WTF just happened. :( But those with their hands out will be angry at a 50 dollar decrease in food stamps

Werbung:
I am not sure so many voted for him. I keep reading about voter fraud in Ohio, Nevada, Florida and PA

They might be shaking their heads as much as we are saying WTF just happened. :( But those with their hands out will be angry at a 50 dollar decrease in food stamps

I would assume that will be true. Little did they guess Obama would fight for the middle class by shafting the lower class. Those who do not study history (or anything else in school before they drop out) are doomed to repeat it.

Back