Voter Fraud ...by Republicans

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Its funny how the party that seems to care so much about voter Fraud...does not seem to care much that often its own party breaks the law and rules of its own party...for Caucuses. The Target ...of course you know...Ron Paul Supporters. A few weeks ago I posted about how in Main the Chair postponed the Caucus for the county...a county expected to go heavy for Ron Paul...because of a Rain Storm was possible...it was very little rain of course when it came...But of course the person in charge was a Romney backer...and after the rest of the state voted...they called the Election..without waiting for the Caucus that was scheduled a week later for them..This was not the only Country in Maine that was not Counted...I believe there where 3. ( this may have changed since I wrote it, but I doubt it)

Today I revived this...from a Occupy group, ( who as I stated while you guys all screamed about liberals and all that for the movement...where at the Occupy group near me in fairly large numbers.)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11175-ron-paul-hints-at-suspicion-of-election-fraud

Also there have been reports from Nevada as well..as fishy things....

So how come with all the Republicans on here, the Ron Paul backers as well , and people who claim to be so concerned about Voter Fraud...I have seen very little about this from the right on here?

Werbung:
The Paul Bots made a good case. This really needs to be investigated by the Republican party.

But if you want to see real election fraud, you should check out Shiela Jackson Lee's district. There were over 19000 addresses there that had more than six registered voters. Upon investigation, there were empty lots and non existant addresses.

Hmm, hmm, hmm.

The Paul Bots made a good case. This really needs to be investigated by the Republican party.

But if you want to see real election fraud, you should check out Shiela Jackson Lee's district. There were over 19000 addresses there that had more than six registered voters. Upon investigation, there were empty lots and non existant addresses.

Hmm, hmm, hmm.

Again going back to the Acorn issue...Voter Fraud...vs Voter Registration Fraud...very different. If I register the Defensive line of the MN Vikings...to vote...in Texas...and they are not there to vote...it effects no votes. I can sign up 100,000 to vote...if only 10 people show up to vote, then guess how many votes I get..10. Point remains...Ron Paul voters, votes don't count. Oddly very reminicent of what I was told by Some of Ron Pauls Delegates at the RNC a few years ago here in MN.

as expected...seems few on the right care...even the ones who I recall saying the voted for Paul. Guess they don't want to attack there own party for what they pretend to care about.

You are so funny....and misinformed.

Of course voter fraud no matter what political party is involved is wrong. I just wish libs and dems agreed with me. Your good buddy the most corrupt AG in history has done nothing about lib voter fraud, but I guess you don't know about that. And now he wants to stop voter ID laws. CRAZY!!!!

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/14/holder-upholds-voter-fraud
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinio...r_war_on_voter_id_laws_q2b1T6orOktnMipcdhg25L

well I guess I consider voting to elect someone important while primary / caucus a lesser matter. I'd be happy to bag primaries and lets the party people handle it. multi-tiered elections are kind of contrary to party politics imo.

well I guess I consider voting to elect someone important while primary / caucus a lesser matter. I'd be happy to bag primaries and lets the party people handle it. multi-tiered elections are kind of contrary to party politics imo.

Its funny how the party that seems to care so much about voter Fraud...does not seem to care much that often its own party breaks the law and rules of its own party...for Caucuses. The Target ...of course you know...Ron Paul Supporters. A few weeks ago I posted about how in Main the Chair postponed the Caucus for the county...a county expected to go heavy for Ron Paul...because of a Rain Storm was possible...it was very little rain of course when it came...But of course the person in charge was a Romney backer...and after the rest of the state voted...they called the Election..without waiting for the Caucus that was scheduled a week later for them..This was not the only Country in Maine that was not Counted...I believe there where 3. ( this may have changed since I wrote it, but I doubt it)

Today I revived this...from a Occupy group, ( who as I stated while you guys all screamed about liberals and all that for the movement...where at the Occupy group near me in fairly large numbers.)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11175-ron-paul-hints-at-suspicion-of-election-fraud

Also there have been reports from Nevada as well..as fishy things....

So how come with all the Republicans on here, the Ron Paul backers as well , and people who claim to be so concerned about Voter Fraud...I have seen very little about this from the right on here?

Really not that uncommon -- I have some stories from Iowa that would leave you wondering how we accomplish anything. Caucuses need to be abolished in my opinion.

Really not that uncommon -- I have some stories from Iowa that would leave you wondering how we accomplish anything. Caucuses need to be abolished in my opinion.

can't be much worse then in Missouri where Republicans have to call the police to break up there own caucus.
Having been to both Dem and Independence party ( granted IP ones are much smaller) and gone all the way to the state convention ( IP not Dem) I have never seen anything with them even close to whats going on in the Republican ones this year....

can't be much worse then in Missouri where Republicans have to call the police to break up there own caucus.
Having been to both Dem and Independence party ( granted IP ones are much smaller) and gone all the way to the state convention ( IP not Dem) I have never seen anything with them even close to whats going on in the Republican ones this year....

Well -- not worse in that sense -- simply worse as in the "ballots" are simply post it notes that get passed out -- people who spoke in favor of certain candidates were the same ones counting the votes -- people took ballots home with them as a souvenirs -- before the recount -- the list goes on and on.

Werbung:
Back