Voting for Trump: I’d Like to help ‘The Donald’ But...

Stiffy

Is Trump really working for a rival gang?
Does he know any of this below ?
Who are his handlers ?
When was he compromised?
How much will he sell you out to his masters ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd Like to Help Donald Trump

15 Apr 2019

proxy

By Anna Von Reitz

I believe that Donald Trump is making a very good faith effort to keep his promises to the American People, so yes, I would like to help him.
However, I am prevented from doing that, most especially, because of the ongoing misinterpretation of the Territorial 14th Amendment --- who it applies to and who it doesn't apply to.
At the end of the American Civil War, nine million people were disenfranchised. Those who suffered this directly were people living in the Confederate States --- actually, "States of States".
But, again, by process of deceit and mis-identification of our actual political status, the rats in DC have contrived to mis-identify us as "rebels" in a commercial mercenary "war" that actually ended 150 years ago, and to require us to accept their own brand of "United States Citizenship" --- and enfranchisement as chattels belonging to their corporation, as a condition of being able to vote in their elections.
Don't believe it? Read Section 2 of their 14th Amendment.
So, until President Trump recognizes the fact that a large segment of the American populace that was never subject to the 14th Amendment of the Territorial Constitution has been misidentified and improperly denied the right to vote in these elections-- we can't vote for him.
I know that many of my readers are supportive of President Trump and would vote for him, if doing so would not also entrap them and allow false legal presumptions to attach to them.
This, above and beyond all else, is why there is a vast "Silent Majority" in America that doesn't vote. This is also why the Territorial Government can never achieve a valid majority mandate for anything their "democracy" does.
As it is, though not strictly forbidden by any Public Policy of the Territorial Government, it isn't even certain that we can donate to the Trump Campaign or act as volunteers. These are matters that need to be cleared up once and for all.
I am hoping that the Re-election Committee and the President will be sufficiently motivated to get answers for the 55 million people who read my articles---- most of whom would help him drain the swamp, if they can do so without entrapment.

----------------------------
See this article and over 1700 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Werbung:
Back