VP debate moderator Ifill releasing pro-Obama book

I'm partial to the saddle back forum style... where both got the exact same questions. I think that helps to keep it about the issues and policy rather than childish sniping at the competition.

I have a prediction:

No matter what happens.... Popeye, Top Gun, and the rest of the Obamaphiles, will claim a Biden victory and nit-pick at Palin's answers.

You say that like Libs, noObama and otehrs will not do the same for Palin saying she won and cry Bias if the media does not agree...even if she came out and said damn these questions are hard, can I go ask someone for help? they would claim victory.

I stated that Obama won the last one because it was at best light leaning his way at worse a tie, but for McCain to tie in that debate was in fact a loss for him. Much like if Obama ties on the Economy that's a loss for him as well as he should beat McCain in that area. The town hall is a toss up, I think better suited to McCain, but both should be on even footing for it.
Unlike some on here I can sit back and actually say I think my guy lost or did not do what was needed. I have called Elections to the 1% in a three way race in favor of the Republican who I hated. I may have my pick now, but unlike some I dont run around with a huge bias against Mccain, where as Libs and NoObama are clearly bias.

Werbung:
The republican base will cry bias anytime they lose or dont do well, they always do, its a Joke realy.

Not so. I remember when Bob Dole lost, and quite frankly, he was awful. The difference is, we point to specific reasons when we point out media bias. When one person is asked difficult pointed questions, and the other is asked "how does that make you feel?"... that is clear and obvious bias. It's only a joke to those who have their heads stuck so far up their politics, that they can't see straight. Claims of bias are not false just because we point it out continually.

Al Frankin wrote, Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot...it has his name in it, so is he Pro Rush now?

Fact is simple, Politics and race have been never been a bigger issue in regards to non whites getting power, and to just ignore Obama would be retarded. Also you do know that the Author is not always the one who makes the title right? If she had written about Politics and race and not talked about Obama that would be kinda sad, and the fact that Obama is on the title, does not make the book about him.

You must be joking... Is the title of her book "Breakthrough: How an idiot named Obama won by skin color"? Of course not.

Clearly title of the book directly indicates a positive review. Clearly calling Rush a big fat idiot, is a negative review. Why does basic logic have to be explained to you? Are you biased in favor of this moderator?

Not to mention she has had positive reviews of Obama external to anything book related.

You say that like Libs, noObama and otehrs will not do the same for Palin saying she won and cry Bias if the media does not agree...even if she came out and said damn these questions are hard, can I go ask someone for help? they would claim victory.

I stated that Obama won the last one because it was at best light leaning his way at worse a tie, but for McCain to tie in that debate was in fact a loss for him. Much like if Obama ties on the Economy that's a loss for him as well as he should beat McCain in that area. The town hall is a toss up, I think better suited to McCain, but both should be on even footing for it.
Unlike some on here I can sit back and actually say I think my guy lost or did not do what was needed. I have called Elections to the 1% in a three way race in favor of the Republican who I hated. I may have my pick now, but unlike some I dont run around with a huge bias against Mccain, where as Libs and NoObama are clearly bias.

That's so not true lol. The reviews of the last debate were neutral nearly everywhere but in media polls. Most of the liberals at my work even said it was a tie, while here, Poppy listed a dozen polls saying Obama won (as if it mattered). I've seen three different McCain supporters indicate the last debate was a tie. No Obamanation said it was a tie, so you are not even right on that account.

So no I don't think that everyone is going to claim Palin won, if she goes down in flames to simple questions. If she fails she fails. But I'm also not going to ignore the moderators if Biden gets questions about puppy chow or 'how do you feel about XXXX?', and Palin get's questions like "name the last 50 supreme court rulings, the date they happened, recite the majority opinions for each, and what color pants did each justice ware under their robes?"

Al Frankin wrote, Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot...it has his name in it, so is he Pro Rush now?

Fact is simple, Politics and race have been never been a bigger issue in regards to non whites getting power, and to just ignore Obama would be retarded. Also you do know that the Author is not always the one who makes the title right? If she had written about Politics and race and not talked about Obama that would be kinda sad, and the fact that Obama is on the title, does not make the book about him.

Who cares about Limbaugh, he's a just pill popping idiot!

You obviously have refused to watch the video that I posted on this thread. In her own words "she says that the book is about the life of Obama and extending it a little more into today's politics".....

Need I say more????

You must be joking... Is the title of her book "Breakthrough: How an idiot named Obama won by skin color"? Of course not.

Clearly title of the book directly indicates a positive review. Clearly calling Rush a big fat idiot, is a negative review. Why does basic logic have to be explained to you? Are you biased in favor of this moderator?

Not to mention she has had positive reviews of Obama external to anything book related.

I am not bias to or against her , all I know her for is a few pieces on News Hour I have watched and other Debates. And it thinks its silly to think there is anyone who goes in , saying gosh I just dont know what one I like more....unless they just dont have a clue what they are doing. I will wait for the Debate before I judge Bias, not cry if now before it even happens. had it been 6 months ago it would have been worth debate but a week before is a bit late.
And I have said I do agree she should have reported the book.

That's so not true lol. The reviews of the last debate were neutral nearly everywhere but in media polls. Most of the liberals at my work even said it was a tie, while here, Poppy listed a dozen polls saying Obama won (as if it mattered). I've seen three different McCain supporters indicate the last debate was a tie. No Obamanation said it was a tie, so you are not even right on that account.

So no I don't think that everyone is going to claim Palin won, if she goes down in flames to simple questions. If she fails she fails. But I'm also not going to ignore the moderators if Biden gets questions about puppy chow or 'how do you feel about XXXX?', and Palin get's questions like "name the last 50 supreme court rulings, the date they happened, recite the majority opinions for each, and what color pants did each justice ware under their robes?"

evryone knows they are naked under the robes, did you not Read the Daily shows America Book?

What a joke. Obama worshipers pretend the mod being a follower of obama isnt a problem.

I wish I had the power to change who the mod will be. Its all ok right now because the person doing it is a follower of your messiah.

If I could change it and have someone who is in the pocket of the GOP. The crying from the obama worshipers would be heard around the world.

I wouldn't worry about it. Everythings out in the open and I suspect the extra scrutiny will keep things in line.

I think Andy has already pointed out how wrong you are on this, I just wanted to add something:

Nobama posted ONE thread which was titled: Who won the Debate?
Nobama called it a tie... Most of us agreed with that.
Nuetral thread title... both sides could post to that thread in response.

Now compare that to Top & Pop.... at least SEVEN THREADS about the same debate all with the usual template nonsense: Obama crushes McSame in debate!

Who wants to bet on how many threads those two will start over this debate? Half dozen? More? Less?

Will those thread titles be nuetral - like "Who Won?" - or will they more likely be the usual Obamaphile nonsense declaring victory? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it. Everythings out in the open and I suspect the extra scrutiny will keep things in line.

I am not worried. But I don’t think it’s realistic to think she can win. I am sure Biden is reading the questions as I type this and will be ready with the right answers.

I am more disgusted with myself that I ever though you could reason with an obama worshiping follower.

I just need to realize that out of the realm of possibilities

Werbung:
I think Andy has already pointed out how wrong you are on this, I just wanted to add something:

Nobama posted ONE thread which was titled: Who won the Debate?
Nobama called it a tie... Most of us agreed with that.
Nuetral thread title... both sides could post to that thread in response.

Now compare that to Top & Pop.... at least SEVEN THREADS about the same debate all with the usual template nonsense: Obama crushes McSame in debate!

Who wants to bet on how many threads those two will start over this debate? Half dozen? More? Less?

Will those thread titles be nuetral - like "Who Won?" - or will they more likely be the usual Obamaphile nonsense declaring victory? :rolleyes:

I thought the thread was fair, but I forget that the two sides can not see fair as the same thing, so this time... I will make a thread that is fair in the minds of the followers of obama

Back