VP Guesses

Pandora

OK we have just a few days left before obama picks his VP and McCain less than two weeks away so.........

Lets guess and see who gets it right

I say McCain will pick Romney

I say Obama will pick Evan Byeh

I am probably wrong but its fun to guess...

Werbung:
Oh c'mon. Big Al ain't so bad..

He's not chock full of personality, but he'd make a heck of an energy czar for the 21st Century. Powell would bring the military grit though. Not that Hillary isn't packing when it comes to grit!

Oh c'mon. Big Al ain't so bad..

He's not chock full of personality, but he'd make a heck of an energy czar for the 21st Century. Powell would bring the military grit though. Not that Hillary isn't packing when it comes to grit!

AlGore's being an energy czar is what is so scary to me :)

If he was not such a do as I say and not as I do kind of person I could have more respect.

Have you ever read about what kind of carbon foot print this man has ? But then he tells us to stop

A few things I will add, I am a big fan of Joe Biden. He was my original favorite for POTUS. If Obama chooses him, that will ensure my vote.
McCain picking Romney will ensure that I dont vote for him.

Obama choosing Hillary(which I dont think will happen) or anyone but Byah or Biden will make me think twice.
If McCain picks Colin Powell, I will vote for him. I am still somewhat up in the air when it comes to the Presidential campaign. I have paid all that much attention this summer to be honest. More focus for me on local issues.

My Pics

McCain: Mitt...why simple 2 issues he lacks ..the Christian vote and the Economic Background...He gets help in. Though some Christians will be turned off by a Mormon...to them I good, I am glad they are pissed....I like Mitt in some ways, and seems like would be a good VP...I don't agree with him of course, but he does not seem sleezy and neoconism like the Bush Co Admin ...Would not make me vote for McCain, but does not make me more actively not want to see McCain win ( see picking Huckabee...who I would just hate as a pick)

Obama....My slightly Bias, but with good reason pick...Biden....What does Obama Lack...Foreign policy experience...who has some of the best at that? Hide..Who has been just dead on great at attacking McCain but not seeming like a dick doing it...Biden who is a friend of Mccain's, but knows how to attack him on Policy and not make it personal that can backfire. Labor...Very good labor backing from Baden...Respected on all sides, helps the moderate vote...and not the type of Liberal who the south Conservative vote would hate, but would I think still be able to Identify with a bit.
Also he is a White Male...that sadly helps.

A few things I will add, I am a big fan of Joe Biden. He was my original favorite for POTUS. If Obama chooses him, that will ensure my vote.
McCain picking Romney will ensure that I don't vote for him.

Obama choosing Hillary(which I don't think will happen) or anyone but Bayh or Biden will make me think twice.
If McCain picks Colin Powell, I will vote for him. I am still somewhat up in the air when it comes to the Presidential campaign. I have paid all that much attention this summer to be honest. More focus for me on local issues.

Do you even know Powell's Views on most issues? I ask because I can say Honestly I have no idea...so I would find it hard to vote for him to be VP at this point for anyone...

And if McCain Picked him, it would be 24 7 running of his UN Speech that turned out to be full of nothing but lies and exaggerated info.

Al Gore's being an energy czar is what is so scary to me :)

If he was not such a do as I say and not as I do kind of person I could have more respect.

Have you ever read about what kind of carbon foot print this man has ? But then he tells us to stop

Did you ever read more and see that he also buys credits for his Energy that comes from Renewable resource...if you are talking about his house as was a subject before.

Do you even know Powell's Views on most issues? I ask because I can say Honestly I have no idea...so I would find it hard to vote for him to be VP at this point for anyone...
More or less a moderate Republican. Strong military, pro-life, but more liberal on social issues, especially spending. He doesnt have a shot in hell at being the VP. Its just a shame, I really liked Powell, and still do. Its a shame he fell on the sword for Bush. But while he has kept largely quiet since leaving SecState, it is quite apparent he got shafted.
And if McCain Picked him, it would be 24 7 running of his UN Speech that turned out to be full of nothing but lies and exaggerated info.
As I said before, this effectively ended any change he had to hold the highest two public offices. I am sure he could find a district to run for Congress in, but he would be more effective as an outspoken citizen than anything.

Did you ever read more and see that he also buys credits for his Energy that comes from Renewable resource...if you are talking about his house as was a subject before.

His house his jets and his basic life style

And yes I know about the carbon credits.

I think that is the biggest joke on the planet. I can buy my way to a guilt free life style if I have enough money, the rest of you suckers better use less, so I can use more..

Its like the dang catholic church in the dark ages, you can sin sin sin and you can just buy yourself indulgence. Carbon credits is just exactly the same, buying yourself indulgences.

I do not begrudge anyone to live how they want, but when they lecture me who has very little that I am not doing enough for my planet while they live luxurious life styles and buy the luxury to do it guilt free, I have a problem. This is not a left wing right wing deal; I don’t want anyone to tell me not to do something that they them selves are doing

His house his jets and his basic life style

And yes I know about the carbon credits.

I think that is the biggest joke on the planet. I can buy my way to a guilt free life style if I have enough money, the rest of you suckers better use less, so I can use more..

Its like the dang catholic church in the dark ages, you can sin sin sin and you can just buy yourself indulgence. Carbon credits is just exactly the same, buying yourself indulgences.

I do not begrudge anyone to live how they want, but when they lecture me who has very little that I am not doing enough for my planet while they live luxurious life styles and buy the luxury to do it guilt free, I have a problem. This is not a left wing right wing deal; I don’t want anyone to tell me not to do something that they them selves are doing

At least he makes that effort, he was VP of the USA, ,, I dont expect him to live in a shack like the Unibomber ( even if he did that beard thing) and yea he flys, but Look at the Huge amount of good he has done, going to places and talking about Polllution and Global warming....I think what he has done FAR outpaces his own use.

McCain picking Romney will ensure that I dont vote for him.

Obama choosing Hillary(which I dont think will happen) or anyone but Byah or Biden will make me think twice.

That is so funny the one person who makes me want to vote for him is the one that makes you not like him :)

I used to hear about Biden often for VP but lately his name has not come up lately.

I dont have any feelings about him really good or bad, except he looks mean :)

Werbung:
That is so funny the one person who makes me want to vote for him is the one that makes you not like him :)

I used to hear about Biden often for VP but lately his name has not come up lately.

I dont have any feelings about him really good or bad, except he looks mean :)

well as of late he is getting more and more...he was sent to Georgia when this stuff broke out...and gave him a boost in his chance.

Back