VP Guesses

Please... you don't believe that. Sometimes a person has to step in and tell a friend the truth to help spare their feelings down the road.

I would believe that in a personal deal but not this. You just want people to stop talking about anyone else and fall in line behind "The One"

but not everyone is like that

Werbung:
Biden said he wasnt the one picked.

Do you think that McCain or anybody even has a chance against "THE ONE" from a "followers" point of view?

I wish Obama would take John Freaking Kerry for his running mate. Though I think his chances are lookin slimmer and slimmer, that would be the death pick :)

what he did when? I hope he was just throwing them off track...

If not then I don't know who I want..Hagel? No he is Sec of Defense....( should be )

Hmm then I want Bill Richardson...I back man Pres...Hispanic and VP....the KKK will commit mass suicide :)

INSANE MC-CAIN WITH LEIBERJUDASMAN WANTED
Wanted, Podhoretz Neo Insane McCain with Neo-Lib Liberjudasman, America’s most politically danger pair of Crypto-Neo-Marxists, justly condemned to the Reagan Conservative and Kennedy Liberal firing squad, for their notorious treason against Christian culture and Constitutional rule of law.

That is what hannity and rush are hoping for because they have the most dirt on him.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi has a guy in mind. Chet Edwards, now it turns out he has been vetted.

also its confirmed that Hillary was never vetted at all.

To PFOS:
I think many of those senators if not picked are going to stay in the Senate where they will have more power.

I also think that Hillary will not be picked, but should she be, she would not need to be vetted. Every aspect of her life was already examined in the primary process.

That is what hannity and rush are hoping for because they have the most dirt on him.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi has a guy in mind. Chet Edwards, now it turns out he has been vetted.

also its confirmed that Hillary was never vetted at all.

I personally love Joe Biden!!!

He can kick some serious ass in a debate or on the campaign trail and he's a well renowned foreign affairs expert!

I'll be totally happy with whoever Senator Obama picks... but my gut tells me it's very likely going to be Joe Biden.

I personally love Joe Biden!!!

He can kick some serious ass in a debate or on the campaign trail and he's a well renowned foreign affairs expert!

I'll be totally happy with whoever Senator Obama picks... but my gut tells me it's very likely going to be Joe Biden.

Does the queen bee nancy pelosi like biden? because Obama said she will be pleased with his pick, and she wanted the texas guy.

I wish he would pick John Freaking Kerry, that would be my choice because then I can really hate the ticket.

I hope though if there is a real chacne he wins he picks Evan bayh I like him the best of the bunch but since I dont like the bunch I dont want him either, but at least he voted to ban partial birth abortion

Does the queen bee nancy pelosi like biden? because Obama said she will be pleased with his pick, and she wanted the texas guy.

I wish he would pick John Freaking Kerry, that would be my choice because then I can really hate the ticket.

I hope though if there is a real chacne he wins he picks Evan bayh I like him the best of the bunch but since I dont like the bunch I dont want him either, but at least he voted to ban partial birth abortion

I'm sure Speaker Pelosi loves Joe Biden.

Blue collar roots type guy with tons of Foreign Affairs & National Security experience. And if someone has to debate him... they'd better come correct!!! Because Joe Biden is a guy that can just cut you to shreds and make you look like a complete idiot... while he's smiling. I've seen him do it numerous times.

Get ready because right now it's 7:30 EST and the train is a about to roll out the station anytime now!

My sources say OBAMA / BIDEN 08

I'm sure Speaker Pelosi loves Joe Biden.

Blue collar roots type guy with tons of Foreign Affairs & National Security experience. And if someone has to debate him... they'd better come correct!!! Because Joe Biden is a guy that can just cut you to shreds and make you look like a complete idiot... while he's smiling. I've seen him do it numerous times.

Get ready because right now it's 7:30 EST and the train is a about to roll out the station anytime now!

My sources say OBAMA / BIDEN 08

I hope your right, and if you really like him then I am happy if you get the pick you had wanted :)

Werbung:
Back