Waco - What Really Happened?

This is another example of the Government committing a unwanted
situation. I can't believe what happened in Waco. That situation
could have been handled far better then it was handled. To me
the Government could not resisted the thought of being nosie,
and had to create a problem with these people on the compound.

The question is..Why did the Government feel insecured in the
first place? What I think was the Government was affaid that
the Davidians was preparing for a revolution to happen, and
Janet Reno wanted to make a name for herself by taking out
the entire cult.

Well, maybe it was the massive stockpile of illegal weapons. Maybe it was the fact that the cult was run by a pedophile. Both sound like good reasons to me to attempt to arrest him. All he had to do was stand up and face the charges.. It certainly could have been handled better, but Koresh broke the law in the first place.

Werbung:
Well, maybe it was the massive stockpile of illegal weapons. Maybe it was the fact that the cult was run by a pedophile. Both sound like good reasons to me to attempt to arrest him. All he had to do was stand up and face the charges.. It certainly could have been handled better, but Koresh broke the law in the first place.

By him breaking the law was it necessary to take out the women
and children? Did they break the law? To me I could accept the
fact that they was after Koresh, but to destory everybody was
uncalled for, and I did not like that move one damn bit.

Whenever a crisis like Waco arrives there should be proof, and
not a maybe guess.

By him breaking the law was it necessary to take out the women
and children? Did they break the law? To me I could accept the
fact that they was after Koresh, but to destory everybody was
uncalled for, and I did not like that move one damn bit.

Whenever a crisis like Waco arrives there should be proof, and
not a maybe guess.

Well, to avoid all of the trouble, and all of the death, all Koresh had to do was give up. This entire thing started because he broke the law.

I saw those supposed "documentary" movies about the insanity that happened at Waco. The movies were made employing emotional manipulation cherry picked "testimony" of Davidians and in no way were an impartial representation of what happened or what Koresh was. They may as well have been produced by Koreshes P.R. man. The "evidence " of which you speak was, at best contrived, without any scientific merit and not at all convincing to anyone without sympathies toward Koresh and his made up wacked out religion.

the problem with your flawwwed logic is from multiple areas of your thinking...first off there was sceintific calculations used as well as many scientific theories that were proven to be true......the evidence all suuggests that the fire were started by the FEDS not the Davidians............do i really believe Janet sterno said Burn -em -out? No of course not but she did give the orders that started tyhe chain of events which led to the Fires that destroyed the compound...........the Davidians DID NOT set fire to the complex your simply WRONG

secondly I wasnt sympathetic to Koresh, Didnt believe in Koresh or his teachings .....I didnt even like what he stood for in short I had NO feelings for the whackjob Known as David Koresh other than i felt he was a whackjob.......so again your flawwed logic does not stand the test of reality im afraid

The movie with its ominous droning music and the narrators solemn foretelling tone revealed this conspiratorial and accusitory piece of fantasy for what it is ...a one sided propagandic tabloid hunk of trash.
You were suckered in.

again flawwed logic floats to the surface...do you think before posting this drivel? I wasnt the one who was suckered in by anything

It was YOU who has been suckered there friend

you say youve seen the MOVIES plural well i referred to documentaries not the Made for tv Drivel and you refer to multiples as though youve seen them all but in the next breath the MOVIE singular is a piece of trash? your basically full of Shat and it is YOU buddy who has been suckered By your own government

I can't imagine any recent example that could be more like Jonestown than Waco is. From the new salvation nature of the wackjob cult, to the obvious dillusions of absolute power the leader was under and his proclivity towards paranoyac violence and total control. Also his resignation to kill all in his cult, including himself rather than face the secular justice of the real world.

again you demonstrate to us how little you really know about what happened in these 2 events there is no comparison..only in you lil head?

Some of those among us, felt Koresh was "in sync with the modern world" and decided blowing up a government building in Oklahoma was a good idea to comemorate the anniversary. I suggest you reconsider the company you keep, in your sympathy for this scumball Koresh.
Im afraid you are flatly mistaken once again! I have no support for Koresh? Never did i dont subscribe to his whackjob teachings? But what I DO know is the Davidians were Burned out By the Feds at the Orders of Janet Sterno there is no debating these FACTS.......i suggest you try and learn a lil about the subjects you speak about before embarrassing yourself like this in the future

as i see you believe anything the Federal Government tells you right up to and including the Murrah building.....your simply a waste of time......you have been brainwashed

yeah he broke the law lets go kill all the women and children
lets kill em all i mean they broke the law right?
what about Ruby Ridge then?

How about Tom And Rollie in Vandalia Michigan who were gunned down in front of theyre children

this is getting to be commonplace with the feds and all you spoon fed lackeys just go about your business as though nothing is wrong....

sheep to slaughter comes to mind

Im afraid you are flatly mistaken once again! I have no support for Koresh? Never did i dont subscribe to his whackjob teachings? But what I DO know is the Davidians were Burned out By the Feds at the Orders of Janet Sterno there is no debating these FACTS.......i suggest you try and learn a lil about the subjects you speak about before embarrassing yourself like this in the future

as i see you believe anything the Federal Government tells you right up to and including the Murrah building.....your simply a waste of time......you have been brainwashed

You can debate those facts, as there is overwhelming evidence that Koresh and his followers lit the building on fire.

yeah he broke the law lets go kill all the women and children
lets kill em all i mean they broke the law right?
what about Ruby Ridge then?

How about Tom And Rollie in Vandalia Michigan who were gunned down in front of theyre children

this is getting to be commonplace with the feds and all you spoon fed lackeys just go about your business as though nothing is wrong....

sheep to slaughter comes to mind

In all of those instances those people were wanted for crimes involving fire arms. If they had faced trial, they would be alive today.

You can debate those facts, as there is overwhelming evidence that Koresh and his followers lit the building on fire.

you are simply WRONG

care to produce the "Smoking gun" the PROOF that the Davidians set the fire?

or was it a badly botched attempt by the feds to flush them from the building?

sheep ......sheesh

you are simply WRONG

I'm sorry, but I will respectfully ask that you take the tone of your message down a notch.

Now, there have been numerous substantiated reports that the Branch Davidians spread straw and lit themselves on fire. You are free to believe what you wish, but do not tell me I am wrong.

I'm sorry, but I will respectfully ask that you take the tone of your message down a notch.

Now, there have been numerous substantiated reports that the Branch Davidians spread straw and lit themselves on fire. You are free to believe what you wish, but do not tell me I am wrong.

care to provide some smoking Gun Proof? i see you sidestepped that issue in favor of your OPINION which i still say is WRONG

care to provide some smoking Gun Proof? i see you sidestepped that issue in favor of your OPINION which i still say is WRONG

Care to provide a bit of proof that states the official report is wrong? Just a modicum? Anything other than Art Bell type stuff?

As for my alleged childish thinking, let me assure you that I forment an actual opinion based on fact, not possibility.

I have watched 11 documentaries on this subject
the Feds did not PURPOSELY start the fires at waco.............

BUT NONETHELESS they were RESPONSIBLE for the fires getting out of hand by ripping large air holes through the structure with tanks giving the fires the oxygyn they needed to grow

the documentarie out there CLEARLY SHOW how the FEDS were the ones who set the fires plain and simple

as for you suppositions on the other scenarios Tom and Rollie were UN-Armed and gunned down in front of children...........your WRONG about how and what happened there PERIOD

I was THERE...........were You? Vandalia Michigan look it up the Rainbow farms the annual Hash Bash........i knew these Guys personally they were of NO THREAT TO ANYONE yet they were Murdered in cold Blood by the federal govermenet

much like the Davidians at WACO

Im sorry you just dont seem very educated in this area? or perhaps you are just to smug on the Government tit?
whatever .there is no PROOF that Koresh started the fires nor is there any proof that any of the davidians did yet there are at least 11 documentaries that show how the FEDS did start the fires????

no art bell documentaries are there?

childish quippings kill them they broke the law............superb

I have watched 11 documentaries on this subject
the Feds did not PURPOSELY start the fires at waco.............

BUT NONETHELESS they were RESPONSIBLE for the fires getting out of hand by ripping large air holes through the structure with tanks giving the fires the oxygyn they needed to grow

the documentarie out there CLEARLY SHOW how the FEDS were the ones who set the fires plain and simple

as for you suppositions on the other scenarios Tom and Rollie were UN-Armed and gunned down in front of children...........your WRONG about how and what happened there PERIOD

I was THERE...........were You? Vandalia Michigan look it up the Rainbow farms the annual Hash Bash........i knew these Guys personally they were of NO THREAT TO ANYONE yet they were Murdered in cold Blood by the federal govermenet

much like the Davidians at WACO

Im sorry you just dont seem very educated in this area? or perhaps you are just to smug on the Government tit?
whatever .there is no PROOF that Koresh started the fires nor is there any proof that any of the davidians did yet there are at least 11 documentaries that show how the FEDS did start the fires????

no art bell documentaries are there?

childish quippings kill them they broke the law............superb

I'm sorry, but it may take me a while to decipher this.

You may have seen 11 documentaries. What does that matter? Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Not everything is done by the federal government. Remeber, you are now defending the right of a child molestor to saty in his home with children. You are now defending a religious fantatic who had illegal assault weapons.

Werbung:
I'm sorry, but it may take me a while to decipher this.

You may have seen 11 documentaries. What does that matter? Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Not everything is done by the federal government. Remeber, you are now defending the right of a child molestor to saty in his home with children. You are now defending a religious fantatic who had illegal assault weapons.

I am?

HOLD THE PHONE...........STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

your kidding right? I somehow now am Defending a child molester? and im defending a religious fanatic?
how the fock is that skippy the freethinker? first of all all i have told you is that there IS SCIENTIFIC and VIDEOTAPED PROOF that the complex was ACCIDENTLY set ablaze by the FEDS

where did I ever say it was a CONSPIRACY?its FACTUAL TRUTH...........

I have seen far far too many tapes and read far too much testimony from professionals to change my position on these FACTS

Now Moving On to your CHILDISH suppositions on My defense of something that I CLEARLY never stated.....this seems to be a real issue at this place all you focks ar always trying to say that people said shet they never said

I too think Koresh was a whackjob .....i didnt support him than and dont now Yes he broke the law yes he was a whackjob............but Can YOU TELL US where in the letter of the LAW that it states that because of thet we have the right to go in and murder all of those people in cold Blood?

of course they stayed in the complex they were whackjobs too.yes they were twisted...had crazy ideas but is THAT reason to KILL THEM ALL?

your simply childish in your attempts to debate the issue

Back