Waco - What Really Happened?

Werbung:
Whether the ATF ,the FBI or the branch Davidians set the fires is a moot point. Somehow many posting here seem to believe that if the government set the fires then Koresh and his army of religious zombies were exonorated and become inocent victims. The fact is they were stopped and that is all that is important. It is unfortunate that many of their kids got killed in the extermination of these sick, preverted, cowardly, power mongering, insestuous pedopliles , but this was the doing of the davidians. They held their own as hostage in the belief that they could get away with anything if they hid behind their own offspring. I personally believe the davidians set the fires and purposely killed themselves and their own.

I saw those supposed "documentary" movies about the insanity that happened at Waco. The movies were made employing emotional manipulation cherry picked "testimony" of Davidians and in no way were an impartial representation of what happened or what Koresh was. They may as well have been produced by Koreshes P.R. man. The "evidence " of which you speak was, at best contrived, without any scientific merit and not at all convincing to anyone without sympathies toward Koresh and his made up wacked out religion.

B.S. SPECIFICALLY STATE what you're referring to, you lying fraud.

The first movie FORCED A NEW CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION. If it's so biased and contrived, why on earth did it cause an outrage among fair-minded people?

You are nothing but a lying fraud.

Also - if you really did watch the movies as you claim, then explain precisely what the satellite photography revealed. Just give us the brief explanation. Or have you been caught lying?...

Whether the ATF ,the FBI or the branch Davidians set the fires is a moot point. Somehow many posting here seem to believe that if the government set the fires then Koresh and his army of religious zombies were exonorated and become inocent victims. The fact is they were stopped and that is all that is important. It is unfortunate that many of their kids got killed in the extermination of these sick, preverted, cowardly, power mongering, insestuous pedopliles , but this was the doing of the davidians. They held their own as hostage in the belief that they could get away with anything if they hid behind their own offspring. I personally believe the davidians set the fires and purposely killed themselves and their own.

your clinically insane you should seek help

Now there's a valid question...

Truth, After spending a few days researching some of the incidents
that involved our government. Each one has proven that the United
States government should have been convicted many times of War
crimes. We have betrayed many people's (Countries) faith who once
believed in us.

I was reviewing my research work on Wounded Knee. It may not
mean anything to many of you, but to me its important due to the
fact that our government turned on the Chief Sitting Bull, and
taking their land by invading their land by force. This is the same
picture that I am seeing in Iraq.

As a matter of fact where ever we go we take everything over,
and usually we are the ones who seem to be the biggest losers.
We losted many lifes in every War or conflict that we have ever
been involved in. This include the Waco situation, but in Waco
the government took more lives then they lost, and yet the US
government is still in denial about the final report contents.

I was surprised that the government waited as long as they did. You or me committed a crime and were surrounded by law enforcement, I doubt they would be so generous after giving us a deadline to come out.

I was surprised that the government waited as long as they did. You or me committed a crime and were surrounded by law enforcement, I doubt they would be so generous after giving us a deadline to come out.

Drippinhun, You are so right, and this is what led me to believe
that the government had planned this long before it happened.
If it would have been you or me the event would have taken
place as soon as their arrived on location.

The fact is they were stopped and that is all that is important.

I have to ask...stopped from doing what? The weapons they had were stocked in preperation for the "end times," when they (and many a Christian sect that would not be refered to as wackos) believe they will have to fight the war of all wars to defend their holy land. The pedophilia charges were always questionable at best. So, assuming you can't prove pedophilia what were they doing that needed stopping? How were they any more dangerous than Mormons or any of a dozen religious sects that are prepping for Armagedon?

Truth, After spending a few days researching some of the incidents
that involved our government. Each one has proven that the United
States government should have been convicted many times of War
crimes. We have betrayed many people's (Countries) faith who once
believed in us.

Yes, PG, the U.S. government is not the beacon of truth, love and justice that many portray it to be.

You might want to add the following to your research:

http://www.chaostan.com/whydotheyhateus.html

Thanks Truth_Bringer. I enjoy reading the truth about
our governemnt, and what they are doing behind our
backs. I am ashame of my government after putting
my life on the line for the country I once loved, but
after seeing that my government don't give a ****
about me that sucks, and especially after serving in
a war to protect our freedom in Viet Nam.

Truth, I will be looking at the url site you informed me
about, and Waco is just one of the many incidents
that became hell due to our government reactions.

Like on here people will try to make you see things their
way, but when it comes to you expressing your opinion
...according to them you're wrong. Its okay to agree or
disagree, but to give someone a online beatdown is un
called for, and Truth_Bringer people don't like the truth.

Originally Posted by Freethinker
I saw those supposed "documentary" movies about the insanity that happened at Waco. The movies were made employing emotional manipulation cherry picked "testimony" of Davidians and in no way were an impartial representation of what happened or what Koresh was. They may as well have been produced by Koreshes P.R. man. The "evidence " of which you speak was, at best contrived, without any scientific merit and not at all convincing to anyone without sympathies toward Koresh and his made up wacked out religion.

B.S. SPECIFICALLY STATE what you're referring to, you lying fraud.

The first movie FORCED A NEW CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION. If it's so biased and contrived, why on earth did it cause an outrage among fair-minded people?

You are nothing but a lying fraud.

Also - if you really did watch the movies as you claim, then explain precisely what the satellite photography revealed. Just give us the brief explanation. Or have you been caught lying?...

Yes...you were caught lying, Freethinker. You didn't even watch the documentaries.

Werbung:
Thanks Truth_Bringer. I enjoy reading the truth about
our governemnt, and what they are doing behind our
backs. I am ashame of my government after putting
my life on the line for the country I once loved, but
after seeing that my government don't give a ****
about me that sucks, and especially after serving in
a war to protect our freedom in Viet Nam.

All I can say is, "God bless you." You've opened your eyes. At least you're wide awake in reality, and not sleeping at the wheel, like most Americans.

Back