Wahmoo teetering

Libsmasher

Wamu, the bank which was up to its gills in subprime mortgage lending, just got rated "E", the lowest possible credit rating from Moody's.

The bank was infamous for it's anti-white racist ads, arrogantly trumpeting it's "new" banking methods (that worked out REAL GOOD, huh? :p) and even changing its name from Washington Mutual to Wamu, because they figured blacks could better pronounce something with two syllables.

Good riddance.

Werbung:
Wamu, the bank which was up to its gills in subprime mortgage lending, just got rated "E", the lowest possible credit rating from Moody's.

The bank was infamous for it's anti-white racist ads, arrogantly trumpeting it's "new" banking methods (that worked out REAL GOOD, huh? :p) and even changing its name from Washington Mutual to Wamu, because they figured blacks could better pronounce something with two syllables.

Good riddance.

You're quite a piece of work, even managing to throw in a little racism when discussing Washington Mutual and the financial crisis.

How telling, how very telling.

You're quite a piece of work, even managing to throw in a little racism when discussing Washington Mutual and the financial crisis.

How telling, how very telling.

The ol' lib wackjob inverse triple inside-out reverse logic sommersault :D - pointing out anti-white racism is "racism". :p

Good riddance.

This is one company that I really like to see it bust....

They began gobbling up banks and mortgage companies in the early 00s. I was working for the best mortgage company that I think ever existed. North American. They treated their employees with so much respect. You weren't just another number for them. Wamu took over our mother bank(Dime), promising that they would keep the mortgage division in place. As soon as the merger was over, they fired everybody from North American Mortgage...

They took over a bunch of other banks after that and everybody commented in 02 how this bank would implode.... Well, here it is...

Good riddance.

I like how it was "infamous" when Libs is the only crybaby I ever heard say anything about it...but I guess that is the same as "infamous" now

But yep they went down, I am taking my money and investing in safes, I figured people will be getting them to hold there cash in soon to keep out of banks

I like how it was "infamous" when Libs is the only crybaby I ever heard say anything about it...but I guess that is the same as "infamous" now

You say you never heard of anybody else? You remind me of Paulin Kael, the famous lib media idiot who said "How did Nixon get elected - nobody I know voted for him." :D

You white male uncle toms bleat like sheep with cattle prods stuck in their butt when your Pee See racism detectors spot some "racism" against blacks, but racism against your own group is OK - kind of .........masochistic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

You say you never heard of anybody else? You remind me of Paulin Kael, the famous lib media idiot who said "How did Nixon get elected - nobody I know voted for him." :D

You white male uncle toms bleat like sheep with cattle prods stuck in their butt when your Pee See racism detectors spot some "racism" against blacks, but racism against your own group is OK - kind of .........masochistic, isn't it? :rolleyes:

NO your just a Crybaby who being a white male has to cry like you have it so hard. Sad. Your just like the black guy who yells racism about the dumbest things, when race has nothing to do with it. Only diff is you would yell that he was a idiot, but cant look in the mirror.

NO your just a Crybaby who being a white male has to cry like you have it so hard. Sad. Your just like the black guy who yells racism about the dumbest things, when race has nothing to do with it. Only diff is you would yell that he was a idiot, but cant look in the mirror.

YOU look in the mirror.

See yourself as you are - a despicable white uncle tom.

Im so Fing Oppressed, I know, deep down inside I hate being a white male, its so hard to be the one in power all the time, ooo so hard :(

I'm guessing you get ooo so hard when you see white men ridiculed on TV - the masochistic thrill for you must be great. :)

pull your panties up and suck it up cracker

Hey - tell us when your birthday is - we'll send a black guy over to, uh, get behind your uncle tom campaign. :D

I'm guessing you get ooo so hard when you see white men ridiculed on TV - the masochistic thrill for you must be great. :)

Hey - tell us when your birthday is - we'll send a black guy over to, uh, get behind your uncle tom campaign. :D

Im sorry you feel so oppressed with the fact that being a white male is about the most powerful race gender combo you can be in America, but its not good enough for you. Go to the DR , have them hack it off, and change your skin color to what you realy want to be...you know a race thats less oppressed then the pool lowly white man.

Im sorry you feel so oppressed with the fact that being a white male is about the most powerful race gender combo you can be in America, but its not good enough for you. Go to the DR , have them hack it off, and change your skin color to what you realy want to be...you know a race thats less oppressed then the pool lowly white man.

More white uncle tom shuck and jive from you. White males probably get discriminated against ten thousand times a day in college admissions, jobs, promotions, pay, contracts - on and on and on. Maybe you haven't heard about this out on the hippie farm. The whole friggin financial crisis was brought about by government ordered lending to unqualified minorities and illegal alien invaders. But don't let the facts get in the way of your pathetic WUT masochism trip.

But yep they went down, I am taking my money and investing in safes, I figured people will be getting them to hold there cash in soon to keep out of banks

Bad investment. People with money still trust banks. People without money who do not cannot afford a safe.

More white uncle tom shuck and jive from you. White males probably get discriminated against ten thousand times a day in college admissions, jobs, promotions, pay, contracts - on and on and on. Maybe you haven't heard about this out on the hippie farm. The whole friggin financial crisis was brought about by government ordered lending to unqualified minorities and illegal alien invaders. But don't let the facts get in the way of your pathetic WUT masochism trip.

I just think its cute you can even try to debate me,and win, on realy any issue. Maybe you think is like when you where 5 and evryone wins a trophy and is a winner...Sorry wipe your wooo is me white male tears away, and learn to be wrong.

Werbung:
Bad investment. People with money still trust banks. People without money who do not cannot afford a safe.

I sold safes, they don't cost that much for anyone who wants to hold some money. And also I think the recent runs on some banks show that there is less and less trust in the banking system, and how much trust they will have soon is yet to be seen at least until after the bail out or lack of happens and dust settles...But I would not like to have a lot of money in any financial areas right now.

Back