Wake up dick Durbin and others

Dr.Who

I called my congressmen the other day to voice my opinion about the proposed health care bill. He is Dick Durbin of Illinois and his number is 202-224-2152.

I have pretty much ignored his actions up till now. But I made it clear in my phone call that if he votes for the proposed health care bill I will actively campaign against his re-election.

This site is my wake up call to him. I can see that he really wants this plan and he is one of those who is ignoring his constituents in favor of this plan. If he continues on this road he will be making political enemies by the droves.

Ignoring the actions of Dick Durbin is a thing of the past.

Werbung:
I called my congressmen the other day to voice my opinion about the proposed health care bill. He is Dick Durbin of Illinois and his number is 202-224-2152.

I have pretty much ignored his actions up till now. But I made it clear in my phone call that if he votes for the proposed health care bill I will actively campaign against his re-election.

This site is my wake up call to him. I can see that he really wants this plan and he is one of those who is ignoring his constituents in favor of this plan. If he continues on this road he will be making political enemies by the droves.

Ignoring the actions of Dick Durbin is a thing of the past.

I am sure he will tremble in fear at the thought....over the majority of people who want health care reform

I am sure he will tremble in fear at the thought....over the majority of people who want health care reform

Time will tell. Though he may not tremble at all the dems may still loose power. In Illinois he is unlikely to be voted out but there are many swing states.

And lets not forget that while the majority of Americans want reform they might not want this and the polls are changing rapidly. The number of people who strongly disapprove outnumbers the people who strongly approve. Wait two months.

I invite all of you who have expressed your concern to your leaders to tell us how it went.

Werbung:
Time will tell. Though he may not tremble at all the dems may still loose power. In Illinois he is unlikely to be voted out but there are many swing states.

HMM, that prediction about the dems losing power came true. I knew at the time they would. Today my belief is not as strong but I suspect they will lose even more power in the next elections.

Back