Wal-Mart employees should be thankful they have a job

steveox

Walmart walkout: Workers mount Black Friday job action

Walmart employees began walking off the job this week in advance of Black Friday, when three-union backed groups expect thousands of protests nationwide.

In October, a strike at a Walmart in Los Angeles spread to stores in 12 other cities, with local and national leaders holding protests at more than 200 stores for better pay, fairer schedules and more affordable health care. Since that time, workers have since walked off the job in Dallas and Richmond, Calif., and other upcoming strikes and protests are expected at stores in Chicago, Miami, Milwaukee and Washington, D.C.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/16/walmart-walkout-workers-mount-black-friday-job-action/#ixzz2CQMGLzWY

I hope the police are called. Any picketing order them start making arrests

Werbung:
Just like in Vegas and Georgia bosses fire mostly mexicans. You see if we all can ban together dont hire Mexicans they will be crawling back to Mexico.

If they can speak english they can stay and we help them. If they dont know english theres the other place they can go back to.
BACK DOWN TO THE SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

I am not sure about this but I think that wal mart does not have any union workers.

Therefore there is no collective bargaining and this contest between workers and employer will be an honest struggle to see who gets better pay and conditions or who gets a new job.

No union? That means they can fire you for whatever the reason they can fire you for.

They can fire you for no reason at all if they are an "at will" employer (wal mart is) in an "at will" state. The only catch is if they give a reason then they may need to support that reason.

Werbung:
keep it simple, everyone who doesnt show up has just quit, effective immediatly.

I once fired someone in Los Angeles--for stealing--caught red-handed.
Grand Larceny.
The State of California said that was not a good enough reason to terminate someone. o_O

Back