Wal-Mart why are some people making a big deal?

the key to you lame argument is the fact that you make over TWICE your wally world salary ELSEWHERE.............why? because wally worlds 10.20 an hour just isnt sh$t....cmon are you frigging kidding me? 10.20 an hour?

I wouldn't be able to pay for, well, what is now car insurance on three vehicles and a mtg on a house with my Walmart money. But at about $330-$350 a week, thats 1320 a month and $16,000. Thats enough to survive. [/quote]

I make MORE than you do, on Two jobs!! and i only have one job, and work 40 hrs a week, can you say that?

i own 2 homes, a boat, snowmobiles, 2 harleys,4 quads and a host of other braggart toys....who cares?

if you had to rely on wallyworld alone would you be bragging then? no of course not.....10.20 an hour i made that when i was 16 years old................

wallyworld isnt providing your livelyhood.its supplementing it because you still havent breached the 30.00 mark on your regular job

Well thats the trouble with being self-employed. Its a struggle. But I can afford everything I need and if I make it, I could make hundreds of thousands. Which would be quite nice.

Werbung:
Back