Walmart, Best Buy pull advertising from Glenn Beck

guess what folks, people have the right to say I will not buy your product if you advertise on this show as well,. I know , sucks, but they have that right. My fav show Politically Incorrect got booted for this, because Bill made the horrible attack on the troops...of course it was not a attack on the troops, but politicians , but the right made it look like one on the troops after Sept 11...and now I cant watch his show....but they had the right ,..even if wrong and stupid.

Werbung:
guess what folks, people have the right to say I will not buy your product if you advertise on this show as well,. I know , sucks, but they have that right. My fav show Politically Incorrect got booted for this, because Bill made the horrible attack on the troops...of course it was not a attack on the troops, but politicians , but the right made it look like one on the troops after Sept 11...and now I cant watch his show....but they had the right ,..even if wrong and stupid.

Of course people have the right to do it, but that does not make it an admirable act. Its rather disgusting to try and shut someone up because you do not like what they have to say.

I thought Bill made a joke and since it was the first joke since 911 people were unhappy. Then just a couple of weeks later everyone was joking about it and nothing happened to them. I thought it was wrong for him to get fired for that. I hardly ever watched the show and I only recently started watching his HBO show and only because he does at least some obama bashing now and not just right wing bashing.

guess what folks, people have the right to say I will not buy your product if you advertise on this show as well,. I know , sucks, but they have that right.

Guess what, nobody is denying individuals have that right. The problem we have is the organized boycott, the intentional and very public display of force meant to intimidate and silence opposition. If what you say is true, then it wasn't right for the Right to organize a boycott of Bill Maher's show any more than its right for the Left to now organize boycotts of Glenn Beck.

PS. Unlike Bill Maher, Glenn Beck has the ratings to keep him on the air. He's #1 in his time slot on Radio and Television and he's #3 overall in Radio and Television (Bill O has #1 on TV, Rush #1 on radio and Hannity #2 in both).

Guess what, nobody is denying individuals have that right. The problem we have is the organized boycott, the intentional and very public display of force meant to intimidate and silence opposition. If what you say is true, then it wasn't right for the Right to organize a boycott of Bill Maher's show any more than its right for the Left to now organize boycotts of Glenn Beck.

PS. Unlike Bill Maher, Glenn Beck has the ratings to keep him on the air. He's #1 in his time slot on Radio and Television and he's #3 overall in Radio and Television (Bill O has #1 on TV, Rush #1 on radio and Hannity #2 in both).

Isnt that interesting? Conservatives are number 1 for what people want to hear, and to read. So many political books written by conservatives went to #1. Michelle Malkin is number one right now and her book just got released, Mark Lavins book was at #1 for a really long time and the list goes on. Do liberals write books?

I have to flip back and fourth with the channels to change it from Rush to Hannity then another channel flip for Beck.

There is a 24 hour a day liberal talk radio show that went bankrupt twice. Even my liberal town canceled Air America. Why dont liberals like to listen to their channel?

if only you knew what you where talking about, Bills Show, never lost viewers, it gained if anything after...what it lost was $$$$$$

Isnt that interesting? Conservatives are number 1 for what people want to hear, and to read. So many political books written by conservatives went to #1. Michelle Malkin is number one right now and her book just got released, Mark Lavins book was at #1 for a really long time and the list goes on. Do liberals write books?

I have to flip back and fourth with the channels to change it from Rush to Hannity then another channel flip for Beck.

There is a 24 hour a day liberal talk radio show that went bankrupt twice. Even my liberal town canceled Air America. Why dont liberals like to listen to their channel?

maybe we like unbias news, and you like bias news. and we like facts, you like fiction

if only you knew what you where talking about, Bills Show, never lost viewers, it gained if anything after...what it lost was $$$$$$

Where are your "facts" Mr. Wizard, that prove Bill O has lost money on his show? When one advertiser leaves, there is another ready to take its place. Beck has lost several advertisers but he hasn't lost any money, its only coming from different advertisers now.

Where are your "facts" Mr. Wizard, that prove Bill O has lost money on his show? When one advertiser leaves, there is another ready to take its place. Beck has lost several advertisers but he hasn't lost any money, its only coming from different advertisers now.

I did not say anything about Bill O. But thanks for playing...

I did not say anything about Bill O. But thanks for playing...

Oh, it was difficult to decipher your drunken gibberish while sober:

Please explain, preferably in English, what you were trying to say when you stated, "...what it lost was $$$$$$" Because "It" in that sentence fragment refers to the previously mentioned noun - Bills Show - at least it does in the English language. Oh, did you think that the "$" dollar sign represents something other than money?

Oh, it was difficult to decipher your drunken gibberish while sober:

Please explain, preferably in English, what you were trying to say when you stated, "...what it lost was $$$$$$" Because "It" in that sentence fragment refers to the previously mentioned noun - Bills Show - at least it does in the English language. Oh, did you think that the "$" dollar sign represents something other than money?

I think he was talking about Bill Mahr and his politically incorrect show

Werbung:
Back