Wanna laugh?

SusanConstant

I changed my letter to the local district 'judge' as I had to send new info to the Supreme Court. I will be sending the federal Court my prior posting for the date. The law is I must act even if all I can do is post a 'crazy' sounding letter as it should sound as if it is when you do not know all of the facts, lol. I wrote this mostly for fun and as I despise this ‘judge’ as she has no right to call herself that. The US Supreme Court knows all about my Jefferson/Hamilton claim. This 'judge'? Of course not. All she knew was all other facts including what US law says, basic math and I'm not Christian exclusively. She ruled due to the dates, proving my kids were kidnapped, it was an accidental kidnapping. She said, we cannot undo an what was an accident. Susan NEVER should have been their mother as I hate her. She ruled, in this unique case, 1998 does not come before 2001 and JUNE 98 does not come after MAY 98 so that it makes no difference that I am the mother and an actual citizen with rights. She ruled You have zero rights; no protection of the law or God. A third party unrelated man who was and is an absolute stranger was then allowed to petition and then get custody of me and my kids as he transported the kids across state lines from PA, where he originally petitioned and swore out lies as truth, into NY, where his wife then 'repetitioned' along with him. Well, I can do that too only go one better as I can do it in US Supreme Court. [BTW, I can and will say "It is" and not "It is alleged" as I was there and I have no filter - an attorney. An attorney cannot state "It is" or "This person is guilty" as he or she may not have been there and he or she does not know as fact. It is not alleged if you are the victim and you are now your own attorney and are in US supreme court as if it was not? you wouldn't be here, get it? People have heart attacks screaming 'You can't say that!" Yes, I can so I will as I already did.

Linda Griffin: These last few pages are for you alone although the Court will see it. A theoretical physicist aka a constitutional scholar proposes a theory and so predicts the behavior of an event in nature. Then he or she under the strictest scrutiny watches it play out to prove if their theory is law or not. If the prediction comes to pass it is. If the stated prediction then occurs, if nature behaves as the theorist predicted, then a theory is proven to be fact or absolute. Correct.

Susan predicted to the US Supreme Court within a suit that Linda Griffin and Co. were a pack of criminals or guilty. She then stated what these people would do: hold this hearing, refuse to address any change of circumstances, deny her access to the evidence that rises to proof (which Susan provided to the Supreme Court as a complete list with a brief description of each document as it sits in federal court already thus a list of the body of evidence denied her), deny her any and all witnesses including Roberts when he agreed to appear via the phone and deny all of her motions. Susan predicted she will try to make it sound legal, she might even allow Susan to argue against Finkle’s motion to dismiss making it seem as if the opportunity for justice existed when it DOES NOT and that she would not even realize she made the comment the US Supreme Court was careful not to make thus the injury is compounded as are the damages with every word that falls out of her mouth. Susan predicted that even if she warned Linda Griffin that Griffin would then believe she could somehow snowball or railroad Susan when all Susan had to do was show up in person even if she never said a word. Susan predicted that this would then all happen, that these people are crooks and dumb crooks, and that we could prove it all, measure the results, by checking it against the record and her petition PLUS the list of evidence; some proof would be readily available for measurement as in Did Susan have access to any of those records? Did griffin deny hearing a petition currently being heard? Or Did Roberts testify over the phone on Susan’s behalf? Does Linda Griffin know she said with exact words that this injury was “forever” thus it never ceases and so works a corruption of blood?

Susan predicted the behavior of a natural event, her person in a courtroom in NY, exactly this one courtroom under this exact set of conditions: Griffin, Sanford Finkle, Leslie Ortiz, the Austin’s and Herberts. As Susan is the constant it was the behavior of the OTHER PEOPLE Susan then predicted. Susan said, “I now have a case of a Bill of Attainder being illegally passed against me and in my name only.” You do not predict the constant. You predict the variables; what you could not know otherwise – unless your theory was true, correct and fact. You predict whether or not Griffin and all of these people are guilty or not and with an equation based upon your theory which then should work each time. Susan predicted guilt, as they did not withdraw this action. Just as Einstein watched that eclipse, Susan then watched these people all behave in the exact manner she claimed they would. Injury will never cease unless the Supreme Court grants her oral argument as either these guys are mentally ill, insane or egomaniacs aka guilty. We all know they were proven to be sane and so have no mental defects as we all went to the same forensic psychiatrist and we were all certified so except one person – Charles Herbert. Certify him mentally ill and Griffin places him back in Susan’s life. Dr. Cooke the person who explored our persons? As in the guy who ‘discovered’ Hawaii one of only 3 states I have never been to like Alaska and California? He’s a constant. Susan even predicted that they would try to label her an egomaniac exactly as Cate Austin did by lying, then changing her testimony, changing her lie, two minutes later. Cate settled upon, The “whole world would know”. Maybe; as it is possible although that is not close to what I told her. Does Cate actually have ESP or the gift of prophecy? Susan liked this lie so she left it, as it became exact proof no person can deny. How many times does Susan have to mention Carl Jung? The constant, Susan, and the constant, Dr.Cooke, and the constant, US law plus all prior federal court rulings, gave Griffin every single fact she needed to then be able to prove herself innocent, it happened but I’m innocent, and Griffin instead behaved exactly as Susan predicted as did all others. Susan told the US Supreme Court:

While it seems as if Griffin is now acting to obey the law and to accord me justice one cannot overlook the FBI’s recent actions against her for trading the law upon honor bound dollars thus there is a massive conflict of interest which she has not yet acknowledged just as she once refused to acknowledge Ortiz’ conflict. A pattern known as observable phenomena, past and/or current behavior. One cannot ignore the FBI released its findings on the very day I was to first appear. One cannot ignore Griffin entered this petition and then scheduled it for hearing fully knowing a federal petition to be reheard was then interfered with and that even the US Marshal’s were later used to tamper with witnesses and so tamper with evidence rising beyond any doubt – Susan herself. One cannot ignore the fact that Susan served Griffin with notice or that Griffin knew the clock had been reset by the Supreme Court as this case is yet named In Re Susan when that was not Susan’s choice as De Novo or another caption was yet she still - still – heard this frivolous petition.

Werbung:
Predicting this natural event was not difficult at all as people are nature and so are light and as Einstein gave Susan her first good clue: Einstein turned down being the Prime Minister of Israel by stating he knew nothing about people! A mistake as he knew everything about people only he never became aware of it. He never factored his own person into his model of the universe nor did he look inside of himself but only outside, out into the galaxy thus he never resolved uniformity. His family is still fragmented because of it. Susan also had another clue as it Griffin’s own name:

The griffin is a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and often wings of an eagle. As the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts and the eagle the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature. Griffins are normally known for guarding treasure.[1] In antiquity it was a symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine.[2] Its nests are made of gold and its eggs resemble agates. It was written by Pomponius Mela, that a certain area (Rennselaer County Court or Troy, NY) was uninhabitable, "because the Griffons (a cruel and eager kind of wild beast) do wonderfully love the gold, which lies discovered above the ground, and do wonderfully keep it, and are very fierce upon them that touch it." In Christian symbolism, the Griffin originally represented Satan and evil, but later came to represent Christ, especially his dual nature, both divine and earthly, as the Griffin had mastery of both land and sky, and was noble and majestic (America). Griffin were said to kill serpents and basilisks, both embodiments of evil, thus protecting mankind. Griffins abandoned these roles. The horse (Trojan horse named Susan) is its fiercest enemy. Because of the griffin's strength and powers of sight, it was believed to guard hidden treasures and in particular the vast gold mines of India and Scythia. The Arimaspians, a bold, one-eyed race of humans (those with the all seeing eye, again Susan), constantly tried to steal their treasure and eventually drove the griffins away the mountains (what will happen to a Griffin I know). Gevaert theorized that the combination of lion and eagle parts would more or less crippled the griffin, depriving him of the ability to fly unencumbered like the eagle or walk nobly like the lion. It was associated with those who used their powers to persecute the Christians, evil personified, the Antichrist, and the Devil (Yes, Linda is as she has become it). Because of its association with the Holy Grail, one of the treasures most commonly guarded by griffins was emeralds (birthstone of May, Mary, a mother, is Crowed in May). Other popular treasures guarded by griffins were the Tree of Life, knowledge, and the roads to salvation (US law & so uniformity aka everlasting life). One legend involving griffins is the Ascension of Alexander the Great (his parents simultaneously dreamed lightning struck his mothers womb thus he was actually going to be great). According to this story, Alexander captured a pair of griffins (dead constitutions) and, having starved them for three days, hitched them to his throne and, teasing them with chunks of roast beef (this has to do with Susan’s actual birthday, an event on December 30th, 1967 besides her birth that involves actual roast beef and an insanely hungry German shepherd left alone) held above their heads on lances, flew heavenward for seven days. Alexander would have stolen a peek at God Himself if an angel had not asked him why he wanted to see the things of heaven when he did not yet understand the things of earth. Chastised for his presumptuousness, Alexander flew back to earth (all true as it happened to Susan, she died, she accessed the Divine and she was sent back to figure out this legal problem involving Griffins - US citizens - gone bad, a Gordian Knot made of people; the US Supreme Court knows she suffered the Great or Living death named by Buddhism and Christianity as they do not violate separation of church and state as griffins currently do). In architectural decoration the griffin is usually represented as a four-footed beast with wings and the head of a leopard or tiger with horns, or with the head and beak of an eagle. The griffin is the symbol of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and you can see bronze castings of them perched on each corner of the museum's roof, protecting its collection (not actual gold but the force, the power or secret within US law! Read mythology as the cosmos is compared to a serpent around an egg about to hatch or see NH's mystery egg).

Did you know that the griffin’s stone egg, a crystal ball, was stolen from the Philadelphia Museum of Art? Charles said it was an inside job. YES I thought, inside my family and now, Troy or Renneselaer County Court as I caught him lying about who he was inside that very museum. I too can conduct an inside job. I can steal the Declaration and Constitution right out from under your noses w/o anyone knowing as it is within my person (I even have the punctuation) and so that egg, that crystal ball, was not stolen but hatched. I was born…like a photon, the egg reappeared afterwards as the event – Susan colliding with the courts and another photon named Linda or Charles or Cate – does not happen over again but is actually simultaneous as all probabilities play out and we choose one to make real. A photon leaves ghost trails, a hundred of them, then it seems to reappear as if the event does happen over. Like Thomas Jefferson happened twice over? No…once as Jefferson and once as Susan as two different points in space and as two sets of probabilities simultaneously as physicists Hugh Everett and Max Tegmark theorize and as my situation in 3 courts simultaneously proves as does my Theory of Intrinsicity as time is simultaneous not linear. I did not slide up or down, back or forth; I stood aside as that is chain of command theory as is time. The logical or criminal mind cannot see it or reason it as simultaneous due to the appearance of the seasons and our memories, our delusions of self - a trick, as it is Ego and links in human consciousness or a living museum deceiving us. As Jefferson, as that probability, I lost against the Chief Justice but as Susan? I, the intrinsic thing he and Susan are, win! Same intrinsic thing, different probabilities. All related or relative. I, US law, win! It is not theory as chain of command works and so our law is elegant as Susan tested it by becoming the living embodiment of it. She sued the US Supreme Court itself then the Chief Justice. A first, twice over. A different probability now playing itself out as it is still In Re Susan!

Proof? The missing griffin’s egg? It was found in a NJ home, the place where Hamilton died. It was returned to the Museum. Thus, is Susan or US law in the form of this kind of lawsuit, an egg, going to hatch again? It is possible as that probability exists but is not likely to play itself out for several reasons. Think: What kind of egg would have to hatch that kind of lawsuit? Susan called up Hamilton, a probability of him now realized in LA and told him: Here is what you need to do on my behalf – just in case, in my federal case that is. You then will be acting upon my behalf by acting upon your own behalf but it will seem as if you are not. I’m Jefferson and you’re Hamilton; I have a sneaking suspicion who John Roberts is. We changed the past and the future by playing out a different set of probabilities with deliberation; was it lost on you that once I refused to traverse a Cosway named Maria but then did traverse an actual causeway to get to you? That we crossed paths over and over and at last in the Blood of Christ Mountains until we met in person in the shadow of those same mountains? That we discussed Id/Ego and contract law, exactly how to lie in a brief, on the last page, and so null and void a valid contract upon appeal and why? That only a slime bucket or a snake does this? I reasoned "What if you lie on the very first page in the caption?" I’m not actually Thomas Jefferson anymore than you’re actually Hamilton but I know how this all works so…

Linda Griffin, as the pen is equivalent to the sword but not equal to it, are you insane to go up against me in US Supreme Court, against the legal President and the whole US Supreme Court??? All Americans???? How dumb is that? This dumb, this crazy:

I had an idea last night. I know I was conceived in St.Augustine. That is where I got my big break over an Easter vacation in 1967. My very first opportunity to become. I was born in Troy, NY where I attended St.Augustine School. Aha! Faith as gold tested in fire. Infinity! The symbol for infinity contains a crosshair of sorts as X does mark the spot. If I place that symbol over a map using those two places as end points so that “X” falls in the middle, where does it then land?

ROANOKE. Exactly. Virginia Dare. The first natural born American of European descent. Not the actual descent of man but the ascent.

Thus I predict: You will be delivered to jail, as Yes, Virginia, there is a God as Clement Moore’s Night Before Christmas was first published by the Troy Record, a different kind of service record. As Susan is not God she can only know the outcome not the exact details: The actual commission will be delivered. Time? It is irrelevant. It's simultaneous. The Supreme Court will get the attached motion today as I sent it overnight. The post office is open on Sunday in Jax; it’s on…King’s Road.

Didn’t you wonder why I did not hand out that very large document and changed my whole argument on the spot? I’ll tell you why: Linda Griffin did not throw out the action, award Susan custody and all costs and call Roberts to then know his actual reason to deny Susan the first time around thus accidentally, mistakenly, in error, violate Marbury so she could then write it on the paper or: null and void her own prior ruling.

History is: Robert Lansing, a signer, vanished into thin air; Lansingburgh was the first county seat not Troy. One signer? He actually went to jail and to my knowledge Linda Griffin is one of the only signers as she keeps signing unconstitutional orders that overthrow our law AFTER and WHILE the Supreme Court has said the case is made. Americans will become pissed at some point as it affects every woman and child thus all Americans. The siege of Troy? It lasted ten years same as this case. It began when Helen of Troy was sold into human bondage, as her kidnapping was the result of the Judgment of Paris in which a golden apple, one of 3 stolen by Hercules, was rolled into a wedding party thus breaking up the festivities. It was inscribed “For the Fairest” and 3 goddesses fought over it with the winner bribing the judge with a promise to deliver Helen (Susan) into bondage. Always, always beware of Trojan gift horses as you never know what they harbor like: an actual Helen of Troy (my relative), delivered out of human bondage as Susan deliberately traveled to Saratoga, NY in order to turn the tide in the American Revolution known as Woman. Susan could not know years later it would be realized as Bush V Gore or In Re Susan Herbert. She could only know the tide turned there – in Saratoga, actually in Saratoga - and that had to be God, a pattern or key she could use to crack the code of this universe as only she heard it or noticed it as all others denied it existed even when it was their own life…A griffin is known as a KEYTHONG. CERN is in France. Paris is the city of Light.

E=(G+L)(W+Lb)2?

Self-actualize your person upon your own will and liberty even when liberty is wholly denied you and you then have all the self-evidence you could ever want or need as you will travel faster than light thus lap yourself as you break the space barrier and so travel in time. You become an actual Connect –I-cut Yankee in King Arthur’s court as there is some funny story about Jesus having the name of God on his thigh, and the Fisher or Wounded Kings having an injury near their groins in the same place. Susan had a wound there too as a doctor accidentally blew her femoral artery putting in an IV. Unlike the Wounded Kings she did not fish for actual fish sustaining herself on actual subsistence fishing and will alone aka the grail as no person can thrive upon will alone. People need another kind of food besides actual food. Not once did she fail to act for herself as the Wounded Kings did as she was born in the city of Brotherly Love during the winter of Love and so knew: Actual fish are a dime a dozen, just as Jesus said. Fish for men not actual fish. Cast your net as wide as possible. First go deep then go wide.

So I did not ever knowing my bid to secure Excalibur thus American knighthood as a Chief may not uncheck himself in a federal court but can upon an actual chessboard. He can castle or rook thus sacrificing himself by changing places in a sideways motion that mimics simultaneous time. If providence (God) then sends you an unconstitutional ruling known as an illegal invocation of the Rooker Doctrine with all 25 issues you submitted ignored save one single word pulled from the whole complaint - custody - and you scream CHECKMATE! upon opening it as the same Judge Henry Adams first name not John and/or Qunicy did to a gay man what was done to Susan exactly when he denied gay was human just as he denied Susan was human by changing their complaints within his rulings so making it seem as if with words as no person would then ever see the original complaint as it is not published thus tampering with evidence or in these cases proof as both were pro se and so ruling and ordering neither was entitled to actual food, in the form of food stamps for that gay man or unconditional love for both, protection of the law, based only upon gay, poor, woman, mother, able to defend their person and Susan when our law is zero conditions only terms as in your term of office, and only one thing is the same, Henry Adams blaming the Supreme Court for his tampering with the proof by writing ‘I can so I will as the Supreme Court is not yet stopping me’ thus it is created or manufactured legal limbo, Susan can then say: Gothcha! CHECKMATE! As it is custody alright, ROOKER, chess, only it is not state but federal as 9 as 5-4 is 1 unconstitutional unless it is one absolute named Susan Herbert or any citizen acting pro se NOT George Herbert Walker Bush Jr.

Legally all Americans could have claimed third party standing IF they could make the case on their own. Due ot unique and extraordinary circumstances I could not. Then....but now? As of April 4th, 2007 I was good to go. Martin Luther King strikes again as April 4 was the day he was assisinated and i did not realize this when I first filed in federal court.

Checkmate is a word derived from the Arabic for “The King is dead”. Saladin, a chess player, and the siege of Jerusalem when he spared the lives of persons with religious beliefs other than Islam. Susan never told Harvey Adams or any criminal federal judge that she knew Bush V Gore was an illegal custody award as she never needed to when she had 25 plus other constitutional issues to argue although she did ask to be awarded Executive Order by having her case sent directly to the US Supreme Court as it was original jurisdiction as there is no other way to escape manmade legal limbo and as court rules state you must if you cannot or will not adjudicate the issue. Susan’s friend tested this court rule in another NY county and it worked so why not here, now? Because you are looking for a savior only you want a man not a woman and you want a religious savior. Possible but I’m not it as I’m not nor never was Jesus. I’m only a fan. That probability may still play out.

Griff, you have zero excuse as unlike Roberts you looked right at me in person more than once. You saw and heard the Declaration of Independence and ruled ‘I do not believe what I saw in my own courtroom. I saw scars on her dominant hand which she received the same exact way and red hair do not believe my own eyes’. You heard Susan say, “I’m here to declare my independence from unethical and unjust men in charge, some of whom are now women” and you ignored your own best proof, your name: Griffin.

Do not feel too badly as how do you think Barack Obama and John McCain are going to feel when they find out my mother, a maternity nurse, did go to Hawaii, she was there, and did go to Alaska after she retired and so drove the entire Top of the World Highway, that she actually could have tossed a rock, the oldest meteor ever to land on Earth, and hit a Russian carrying some of our oldest common X DNA between the eyes right where the seven seals of God are said to reside as it is the seat of your soul, your power? The difference between the so-called presidential candidates and ‘judges’ Linda Griffin, Harvey Schlesinger or Henry Adams? They will not be going to an actual jail but might remain in the one they are already – the invisible one they built for themselves. They could and can choose as choice is a liberty right, one not accorded me or any woman as it is a matter of arbitrary rulings of the federal court and they keep changing the conditions on us. They cannot do what I can do: Prove life.

Do you believe me now Linda Griffin? I hope so as WHEW! This is not even 1/9th of it, as Hamilton lived at 54 Wall Street now our stock exchange and I had to learn to walk through actual walls to do this! I had to reason 5-4 rulings, you know 1054, 1954 and 2054, the year the magnetic north pole was to arrive in Siberia, thus get inside the court w/o ever visiting it. Newton was incorrect as he said 60, 6-0, the next disaster will be in 2060 when that is impossible as no Supreme Court ruling can be 6-0!!! It can be 1-0 but not anything higher than one to 0…a goose egg, a golden egg. If you would like to know the outcome I can tell you:

Linda Griffin, I predict this outcome is Both as the answer to Which came first the chicken or the egg? is both, as God was inside the egg and the chicken thus within us all along. A vote unrealized inside of a vote. The rule of law is first one to the bar wins, so France loses as does CERN as I made it here first, April of 2008, thus copyrighting or patenting what CERN can only hope to take a photo of as they do not have our elegant law and as all Supreme Court rulings are copyrighted American intellectual property as we named that exactly in Article 1 section 8. They cannot cry ‘fowl’ as we lent them Jefferson, Adams and Franklin and they had Hamilton as he was born in the French Caribbean but they gave him away, he being priceless intellectual property, so that is proof: We played fair and square. I, Susan, as the acting, legal President, the authority charged with the power to make treaties upon the consent of Congress which I have as I secured it by writing to all 100 Senators plus dozens of Reps, even offered to forgive all of France’s war debts if they acted and they refused the offer. Still no will and with no will you get nowhere. It stands at God as 1 versus Adam and Eve as 1 or 1 versus 1, a tie. Here’s what I told US Supreme Court:

Americans achieved uniformity first! We own it! Anything CERN gets is copyright and patent infringement as the math is: April will always come before May. Or June. Or July. Or whenever CERN takes that photo.

I would like to say to France that you are not God and you are not elegant, so shut up already. France??? Blah, blah, blah. France has croissants. You can buy croissants in a can in the refrigerated section of an American supermarket but you can’t buy the invasion of Normandy or the Panama Canal in the refrigerated section of a French supermarket. You cannot buy a can of will & liberty or uniformity. You own it or you don’t. The seat of particle physics is not going anywhere anytime soon. A photograph is not proof of anything; it can never take the place of the real thing. France, we are:

America! #1 in particle physics since July 4th, 1776!

Thus see ya in federal court Linda! My middle name is Marie! I am a Roman Catholic with a Hebrew, French and Scottish name, a lily, brought forth in the glory of war, literally and figuratively! A Native American. Hail to the Chief? Based upon a Scottish lyric poem about unrequited love, as it was conditional! A man ordered a woman to obey him! Don’t be so silly as God really doesn’t play dice with this universe!!! The odds were always on my side not yours!!! “Rocky” is actually my favorite movie, lol! I actually have been up those steps – the Philadelphia Museum of Art!!! My life was actually a million, no billion to one shot!!! Fighting you in the local district family court? A necessary evil as this war IS already won!!! All I had to do was show up in person alone, pro se, and remain standing for all 15 rounds!!! I had to preserve my federal standing by proving you guilty!!! A Bill of Attainder argument and absolute proof ALL offices of government are now unchecked as I stated in my petition, In Re Susan as this was done simultaneously to US Supreme Court hearing the same exact case but before they decided and ordered it!!! I was then in, at the same time, ALL US courts as they all come between local district family court and national family court, US Supreme!!! All I could not do was let my Ego get in my way!!! I had to keep my mouth shut until ex post facto!!! There might be a Rocky II but there is no In Re Susan II as I named my case In Re Thomas Jefferson, lol!!! So then the clock, time, has been set back; we have actually traveled back in time as the event is actually repeating itself!!! You entered your own court as the loser!!! You could not know what is truth but only know the perception sitting on what you believe, what you feel, to be a throne not a bench or a chair!!! It is like Joan of Arc when she knew WHO the king was without being told as appearances did not deceive her anymore than they deceived me only in this case, the Supreme Court told you WHO I AM: YOUR BOSS, NOT A KING BUT A PRESIDENT!!!

Werbung:
What I never told anyone except US Supreme Court: And I was upset that the Court chose to change the name of my case...Roe is not her actual name. I could not know as absolute fact what this judge would do as all I could make was a prediction. This judge deserves a few sleepless nights as what she did is actually criminal. I know as I was there; I lived it so it is my life. I did figure out why none of you knew Bush V Gore for what it was as not even any attorney knew. This makes me laugh...when I was ready to enter federal court as I had the whole entire argument as you have to have (I could not believe what it actually is, God and so uniformity) and as I then could as I devalued my children as targets, I then went to the net and to Alan Dershowitz's website as it came up second or third in a search for Bush V Gore. The summary read that Dershowitz was angry at Stevens for addressing an issue not made by either side - lying to get around the FL court; not naming the actual issue. Under extraordinary circumstasnces a judge can and may do this. In fact, a judge can do this if he or she has any valid reason even if it is not so extraordinary. Normally a judge rules only upon what the attorneys argue and nothing else. I burst out laughing as Dershowitz was so very angry. Stevens is a north star, a constant. Dershowitz? Stringy! I went to his website. Guess what I read?

Dershwoitz has a new book claiming the Declaration is not as important as the Constitution. Like I thought, String theory!

And no, I did not enter this kind of reasoning as proof - making all the tiny connections - I entered science, exacting science and math as well as US law and federal precedent. It would have been fun to enter this as proof but it would take me FOREVER to sew up the whole historical record of the universe as one. YOU can do this with your own person if you learn constitutional law then live it out as real. It is much more than a vote. It starts as a vote but it begins in a time before you were born, lol. It's your history! I did not know mine as it was destroyed or kept secret so I had to discover it. I actually did have an X after my name. I used a compass to draw a map to know where X marked the spot so I could dig...when I got there? The digging was finished! Then I had to find my way back and I did not think to leave a trail of breadcrumbs! I had to use all of history, all knowledge I ever acquired, from what we once believed was our cause - the Big Bang. No, it was an idea. The cause was an idea. BE.

In America? You are, I am - to be - so you then become as a human must act upon the idea as we're equal and so not the God. A human, an American, must act upon the knowledge as ownership of knowledge - acting - is what counts! Unlike God, nothing will materialize based upon your idea alone as it forever remains in your own head. Just like the modern day vote! Nobody acts upon it! I knew my one vote was the most valuable in history if I cast it for humanity, all women and their children, so I did. I voted although that right was denied me illegally since 2000 by reasoning and deciding my own life. They cannot deny you your vote unless you let them!!!

Back