Was George W. Bush just playing a role?

bwana

I have a good friend who has this theory. I have to admit it makes a lot of sense.

In the 70's when you got caught with a secret agenda you scrambled around and found yourself a good scapegoat (Watergate 7) when things unraveled or you just let them take the fall.

In the 80's you found yourself a willing scapegoat promising a light sentence and a book deal. (Ollie North)

After all the lessons learned from their predecessors in the shady deal business the 90’s GOP/Carlisle Group knew that scamming a few trillion dollars might get noticed and even though they hope to never get caught, they might. So, they brought their scapegoat with them.

Enter the idiot son. He stumbles, he bumbles, he lays down miles of videotape “proof” that he is an idiot. This gives the GOP/Carlisle Group the perfect answer if they are ever brought before the American people wanting to know who is responsible for this outrageous theft.

“We didn’t do it. You elected him. Twice.”

Case closed.

It’s bad enough we did it. Let’s just not do it again, OK?

bwana

Werbung:
I have a good friend who has this theory. I have to admit it makes a lot of sense.

In the 70's when you got caught with a secret agenda you scrambled around and found yourself a good scapegoat (Watergate 7) when things unraveled or you just let them take the fall.

In the 80's you found yourself a willing scapegoat promising a light sentence and a book deal. (Ollie North)

After all the lessons learned from their predecessors in the shady deal business the 90’s GOP/Carlisle Group knew that scamming a few trillion dollars might get noticed and even though they hope to never get caught, they might. So, they brought their scapegoat with them.

Enter the idiot son. He stumbles, he bumbles, he lays down miles of videotape “proof” that he is an idiot. This gives the GOP/Carlisle Group the perfect answer if they are ever brought before the American people wanting to know who is responsible for this outrageous theft.

“We didn’t do it. You elected him. Twice.”

Case closed.

It’s bad enough we did it. Let’s just not do it again, OK?

bwana

I fully support the election of Bush over the alternatives at the time. If I had to do it over again, I would. Further, I love it when the left can't come up with one logical intelligent argument. So anything to keep that going is a plus to me.

Werbung:
....Or, you put some into a position-of-"power", who couldn't get busted.
"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years. He also understood that the Bush Cabal had perpetrated the greatest fraud ever committed against the American people and that the Bush Cabal had essentially destroyed the economy of the United States - which in fact they had."

Back