was malcom x a black civil rights activist or a wannabe terrorist

hunter10

i have noticed that most people believe that martin luther king was a peaceful protester which i 100% agree, but at the same time why are some people insisting that malcom x was not an activist but a terrorist, i mean just because he had rather use violence to get black rights. i mean this is what i think, lets say martin luther kings peaceful methods had not worked and blacks didnt get any rights, so would violence not be the other option to prevent the lynching of black men and sometimes boys. i mean why is it that the american revolution was fought and caused a lot of spilled blood simply because of taxed tea and the need for representation and men who fought against the british like george washington are referred to as heroes while malcom x who wanted to use violence to save and prevent innocent black men being killed by the police or black churches being bombed. if violence is so aweful then why didnt the white american revolters use peaceful protest against the british, is this a case of double standards. why cant george washington be considered a terrorist for picking up a gun just so he can be represented in the government while malcom x is considered one simply because he wanted to stop the destruction and humiliation and killing of blacks in america

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back