Was Obama calling Palin a pig?

He did call her a pig!!! He's making reference to her coment about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is lip stick..

He did the same thing against Hillary. The only difference now is that he's going against the elephants and Hillary was fighting a battle against Obama and her own party...

Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNO58WdUptU

That's just ridiculous. Did you not hear the discussion? Senator Obama was talking about McCain policy before and after the lipstick comment. Sarah Palin was never at anytime even brought up.

Lipstick on a pig is about as old a comparison statement as there is. I've used it myself for years & years before I even knew there was a Sarah Palin.

It's silly an you know it... come on get on board with the team!

Werbung:
That's just ridiculous. Did you not hear the discussion? Senator Obama was talking about McCain policy before and after the lipstick comment. Sarah Palin was never at anytime even brought up.

Lipstick on a pig is about as old a comparison statement as there is. I've used it myself for years & years before I even knew there was a Sarah Palin.

It's silly an you know it... come on get on board with the team!

I do not think Obama was calling Palin a "pig" but he should have known this was going to get jumped all over.

The context of when other people use it is arguable different from when Obama used it... he should have known it would go over like this, he is shooting himself in the foot in my opinion.

Werbung:
I really dont think he meant to call her a pig, I think he meant to hint at it and hint at McCain being "old" fish... but the bigger point he was trying to make was the policys were just old bush stuff newly packaged.

and I think that McCain did a cheezy thing by playing on it.

but but but

turn about is fair play, since Obama with his maggot style politics took McCains words out of context to say he wanted a 100 year war, its fair for McCain to do the same thing with the pig issue

the only differnce is ..... Iraq is a serious topic and pigs and lipstick is silly

Back