Watching the news

Libsmasher

I will skip the first 15 minutes for at least the next month, because it will just be lib media bots with what amounts to them gushing over the Annointed One. Then I turn it on to hear the real news. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
I will skip the first 15 minutes for at least the next month, because it will just be lib media bots with what amounts to them gushing over the Annointed One. Then I turn it on to hear the real news. :rolleyes:

Remember a few years ago the New York Times headline was

God is dead

I am waiting for them to do it again

God is dead, Long live Obama

It's entirely consistent that they treat obama like God - for a liberal or leftist, the only religion is the state.

It's entirely consistent that they treat obama like God - for a liberal or leftist, the only religion is the state.

Set up a strawman by misrepresenting your opponent, then knock it down.

I suppose this is what the right considers intelligent political discourse.

Mea Culpa's would be better received.

Set up a strawman by misrepresenting your opponent, then knock it down.

I suppose this is what the right considers intelligent political discourse.

Mea Culpa's would be better received.

That was actually hyperbole....

When the Lefties write the stuff it looks like this:

[Palin will] still be up in Alaska slaughtering wolves and helping along the demise of Polar Bears.

Do you consider this intelligent political discourse?

That was actually hyperbole....

When the Lefties write the stuff it looks like this:

[Palin will] still be up in Alaska slaughtering wolves and helping along the demise of Polar Bears.

Do you consider this intelligent political discourse?

No. It isn't intelligent discourse, but, it is setting up another strawman to knock down.

Werbung:
why does libs always debate the stawman?

Why is it always necessary to tutor you, instead of debate you?

Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses. Most of the libs here reserve part of their time tearing down religion. Have YOU heard here any lib here offer free-market solutions to ANY significant problem? If so, what was it? EVERYTHING here offered by libs is statism. I tell it like it is, and that's how it is - no ifs buts ands or maybes, and you can't prove otherwise. "Strawman", my ass.

Back