We don't care...Right?

HankHill

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) declares during debate on the economic stimulus bill that "the American people really don't care" about pork spending Democrats laced throughout the bill.​

Werbung:

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) declares during debate on the economic stimulus bill that "the American people really don't care" about pork spending Democrats laced throughout the bill.​

In a way he is right. Before the election it all came out how currupt Pelosi, Frank and the whole lot of them, but what happened? They were all voted back in again.

Look at Murtha from PA

he spent the last 4 years calling our troops horrific names, the real terrorists, baby killers exc.....He said his own voters were rednecks and racist and they were still stupid enough to vote him back in.

so really its true, its sad but true :(

The un-informed don't know, and the leeches, well, they just want to keep the good times rolling on somone elses dime.

it's that simple

but one day, the producers will quit producing, and then those free loaders will be the creek.

8 years of pork, and now you cry...acting like somehow Obama would get the perfect pork free bill, with nothing that you would not like...

Americans want something done, you guys want to act like you have some great idea that has not failed for 8 years, and can do it with no pork ( 8 years you showed you could not again)

8 years of pork, and now you cry...acting like somehow Obama would get the perfect pork free bill, with nothing that you would not like...

Americans want something done, you guys want to act like you have some great idea that has not failed for 8 years, and can do it with no pork ( 8 years you showed you could not again)
Who said it was o.k. The government was wrong then and wrong now. Even Obama ran to reform government and control spending and end earmarks / pork.

Obama's quote from washington post
It's time to put an end to the run-away spending and the record deficits," the Democratic nominee told a crowd of thousands at a rally where supporters crowded into the middle of blocked-off streets.

He also ran on no lobbyists in his administration. -

Basically nothing he said he meant.

Who said it was o.k. The government was wrong then and wrong now. Even Obama ran to reform government and control spending and end earmarks / pork.

Obama's quote from washington post
It's time to put an end to the run-away spending and the record deficits," the Democratic nominee told a crowd of thousands at a rally where supporters crowded into the middle of blocked-off streets.

He also ran on no lobbyists in his administration. -

Basically nothing he said he meant.

republicans said it was ok, for 8 years. you said nothing, and no one cares what you think now...your out of power...enjoy

republicans said it was ok, for 8 years. you said nothing, and no one cares what you think now...your out of power...enjoy
What a great political thought. Kinda shows the liberal mentality.

copy after the leader of the house and Obama.

"we won"

"we won"

So true chestnut. Typical liberal mentality. He completely missed the point about Obama running on a platform of political reform, ousting this kind of pork barrel spending.

Liberals fly with blinders on.

You do realize you are justifying Obama's pork spending by citing the Bush years? Don't you?

I've never said Bush was great or good at all. I think ALL of Washington is corrupt, Republicans and Democrats alike. They should all be put in jail!

To become a politician is to embrace corruption.

"we won"

If by Liberal Mentality you mean

I attacked Bush's spending increases, at the same time as his cutting taxes.
I attacked his not having any plan for Iraq ( to pay for it or fight it)
I attacked the Bail out
and For the current bill I supported removing some of the things some republicans attacked, becuse I agreed they where not needed, related, or going to stimulate the econony
I questioned how we could pay for all the programs talked about in the election and still lower taxes..

Republicans on the other side, just watched and ran up the debt, watched as the government took in less, and then spent more and more...It was Bush who was in charge for the Bail out...It was republicans who where in the white house for 8 years, while the economy fell apart...watching McCain say the economy was solid or sound...only o have it fall apart a day later....Clueless hypocrites seems to be the party MO these days.

You can stop your crying about fiscal responsibility if you voted For Bush...

Join your friend Rush maybe and hope it fails...so when more and more lose your jobs, and the econ of America gets worse...and more and more lose there health care....more people are unemployed.....you can sit with Rush and say just what we wanted.....

You do realize you are justifying Obama's pork spending by citing the Bush years? Don't you?

I've never said Bush was great or good at all. I think ALL of Washington is corrupt, Republicans and Democrats alike. They should all be put in jail!

To become a politician is to embrace corruption.

No actually I am not...nice try though....Funny how your brain works, that somehow Bush's failed 8 years....is somehow supporting Pork for Obama.

Werbung:
The difference between Liberals and Conservatives are this.

Liberals will attack spending when it’s done by a republican but wont when it’s done by a democrat.

A conservative will attack either party for over spending.

The exception to the rule is National Security and Military. Conservatives (tend) to be ok if we spend too much when it comes to defending our Nation, and would not attack either a democrat or a republican for doing this.

Liberals will attack money spent on National Security and the Military before all other spending and this is the rare issue that they would actually attack a democrat.

Conservatives would not attack a republican or a democrat if they cut spending, they would probably in fact praise a democrat who cut spending.

The exception to the rule is if they cut Military or National Defense. In this case a Conservative would attack either a democrat or a republican.

Liberals would be happy to cut spending on Military and National Defense before any other useless program out there and would attack either a republican or democrat for cutting a useless program over National Security/Defense or Military.

Now I am not talking about just plain democrats and republicans, you cant peg them as easy as you can conservatives and liberals.

Back