we need more armies.

groupthink

i think we need alot more armys and wars..
example:

we need a green envornmental army... to save the planet and sell carbon credits.
we need a tax army to tax the citizens on the streets
we need a media/truth army.. "a ministry of truth... a merging of fox and msnbc"
we need a science army.. to impose regulations on the people..such as over active anusus
we need a anti citizen army just incase the public try to rebel..
we need a christian army.. to hunt down muslim terrorists.
we need a safety army to force safty upon the public.
we need a retail army.. to give us what we need. like 50 inch tv's.
we need an anti-elderly and sick army.
we need an anti-tryanny army... to force liberty with less then leathal weaponry.

based in israel "gods land" it would only make sense..... we will preserve the freedom and liberty america represents..

but who would head up these commitees?

Werbung:
Werbung:
i think we need alot more armys and wars..
example:

we need a green envornmental army... to save the planet and sell carbon credits.
we need a tax army to tax the citizens on the streets
we need a media/truth army.. "a ministry of truth... a merging of fox and msnbc"
we need a science army.. to impose regulations on the people..such as over active anusus
we need a anti citizen army just incase the public try to rebel..
we need a christian army.. to hunt down muslim terrorists.
we need a safety army to force safty upon the public.
we need a retail army.. to give us what we need. like 50 inch tv's.
we need an anti-elderly and sick army.
we need an anti-tryanny army... to force liberty with less then leathal weaponry.

based in israel "gods land" it would only make sense..... we will preserve the freedom and liberty america represents..

but who would head up these commitees?

I'm confused...are you a highly sarcastic humorous type of thinker {cause I could follow some of that} or are you a gung-ho G.I. Joe wanna be that is just all stressed up with no place to unload:confused:

Back