We should all worship BEER!!

The Scotsman

I would like to explore a possible alteration to mainstream religion and discuss with you the possibility of worshipping beer rather than God! As you may have witnessed here and indeed perhaps other forums Religion is a source strife and argument. Thus I proposed that instead we all worship Beer! My rational for this is that beer has brough laughter and pleasure to many people over the centuries and is always there when you need it. It has not been the cause of widespread misery or death, for example....

1) No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

2) Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex or who you can or cannot have sex with.

3) Beer has never caused a major war or in fact an size war.

4) They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.

5) When you have a Beer, you don't go round knocking on people's doors trying to give it away.

6) Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over which brand of Beer one prefers.

7) You don't have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting for a second Beer.

8) There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

9) You can prove you have a Beer.

10) If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.

Cheers all!! :D

Werbung:
Guys, your candidacy for top spot is looking a little lame at this point.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie driver straps in beer, instead of child: police

Tuesday, May 13 06:22 am
SYDNEY (AFP)

An Australian driver has been fined for putting a seatbelt around a carton of beer instead of a five-year-old passenger, police said Tuesday.

Constable Wayne Burnett told reporters he was "shocked and appalled" to discover the driver's priorities when he pulled a sedan over on the Ross Highway south of the desert town of Alice Springs.

"I haven't ever seen something like this before," he said.

"There were four adults in the car, two in the front seat and two in the back seats and in between those adults there was the carton of beer strapped in with the belt," he said.

"The child was sitting in the lump in the centre, unrestrained."

The driver was fined 750 dollars (707 US) for driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle and failing to ensure a child was wearing a seatbelt.

---------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously folks...... always remember to secure passengers as firmly as you would your beer as in the event of an acicdent if your beer survives then the chances are your passengers may too! :D

I have been down there three different times. Them Aussies do love thier beer. I love the fact they have drive through liquor stores. Im surprised he didnt have it up front with the box open and a bottle in his hand.
Nice try, but the dedication Alaskans show in comparison. We enjoy -40 and beer at the same time. No need to take up room in the fridge, just put it outside. And make sure to drink it quick. It freezes and explodes in less than 1hour at those temps. Or make sure you keep it in the windbreak if your gonna take it easy that night.
Plus, my town is the only liquor store for literally a 300 mile radius. People make one hell of a commute just to get some beer.

Werbung:
Back