Well It's Been Fun Kids..

Sihouette

Got news back from the doctor and there are complications from the crushed ribs and I'm looking at some surgery. There's some bleeding internally and the situation isn't good.

I'm going to be a bit preoccupied with this situation so I'm turning the pundit stump over to some cohorts to "carry the torch"..so to speak..:rolleyes:

Goddamned horses. I think I'm going to retire from the animal business altogether. I'm too old for this crap..:mad:

Have fun fighting WWIII for the BigOil gang, watching the icecaps melt and the waters rise above the Stop signs as increasing weather precipitates all that fresh melted water to places that it doesn't belong

If you love your country, and indeed your world, you'll do everything you can to see that Clinton can turn around the Titanic before it sinks.

Adieu! It's been fun sparring with y'all..

Werbung:
Got news back from the doctor and there are complications from the crushed ribs and I'm looking at some surgery. There's some bleeding internally and the situation isn't good.

I'm going to be a bit preoccupied with this situation so I'm turning the pundit stump over to some cohorts to "carry the torch"..so to speak..:rolleyes:

Goddamned horses. I think I'm going to retire from the animal business altogether. I'm too old for this crap..:mad:

Have fun fighting WWIII for the BigOil gang, watching the icecaps melt and the waters rise above the Stop signs as increasing weather precipitates all that fresh melted water to places that it doesn't belong

If you love your country, and indeed your world, you'll do everything you can to see that Clinton can turn around the Titanic before it sinks.

Adieu! It's been fun sparring with y'all..

Sorry to hear about your health.

I am still hoping for Hillary for you, and I wont let anyone on the board forget about Obama and his limo ride :) or the murder of Donald Young. I will leave it up to Popeye and Top gun to carry the BigOil torch :)

I really do hope you get well soon. When Hillary snags that nom, please please be sure to come back and gloat. I will love to see that day!

Take care,

Crystal

Wow... still holding on to Hillary even while going into the hospital, that under her would take years on a waiting list to get surgery from.

No fear. We will fight for you by making sure they don't get power, even if you want it. :D

Sorry to hear about your complications...
getwellsoon.gif

Good luck to you S. I hope you feel better soon and hope you'll join us after the Convention.

Take care...

And Under Bush I could not get.....

You can earn... the best possible health care in the world. Life isn't about getting everything handed to you. It's about getting it yourself.

BTW Sil, even though you and have butted heads many times, and I wager we always will completely disagree, I still respect you for the honorable way you presented yourself and totally wish you the best.

Get well soon.

You can earn... the best possible health care in the world. Life isn't about getting everything handed to you. It's about getting it yourself.

BTW Sil, even though you and have butted heads many times, and I wager we always will completely disagree, I still respect you for the honorable way you presented yourself and totally wish you the best.

Get well soon.

I dont care to have the best in teh world, I just want some basic coverage. I had it , but do to the silly idea I tried a new job to try to make more $ that did not work out I lost all my coverage again. I have a new job now but still no coverage for a month or 2 still. I dont think someones health should be tied to there job.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Touch base here ... as you recover. I will distract you from your physical problems. ;)

Take care.

Werbung:
Back