Well, I've done it. Who will join me?

PLC1

Staff member
After having been a registered Republican since 1980, I've changed my party affiliation to Democratic.

I won't be associated with the party running a fraud and con man as their presidential candidate.

Who will join me?

Werbung:
After having been a registered Republican since 1980, I've changed my party affiliation to Democratic.

I won't be associated with the party running a fraud and con man as their presidential candidate.

Who will join me?
Not a registered anything but you go enjoy yourself !

Who will join me?

I'm registered for the Constitution Party. I want to see more competition, not just the two party system that even Washington warned against.

And are you now saying Hillary is not a fraud, or a con artist?

I think the real problem is that by calling one candidate a fraud and choosing another, you're automatically saying that the other one isn't when really it's a case of who's the lesser one.

While I'm no fan of Trump, Hilary isn't exactly snow white either so it will be interesting to see the outcome.

I wonder if for the first time a third party candidate can be elected president. There are many Republicans who say they won't vote for Trump and many Democrats who aren't willing to vote for Hillary. Will they choose the "lesser evil" or opt not to vote?

I wonder if for the first time a third party candidate can be elected president. There are many Republicans who say they won't vote for Trump and many Democrats who aren't willing to vote for Hillary. Will they choose the "lesser evil" or opt not to vote?

Here in Oregon the majority re switching from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party (and some are going from Dem to Rep) to support Sanders. Most feel he is th emost honest, and the best qualified to work with both parties.

Realistically Trump is the third party. He's taking his half out of the middle.
The heavy majority are n o t interested in politics of blocs. They're interested in prosperity which requires security and of course you look out for your own first.

Realistically Trump is the third party. He's taking his half out of the middle.
The heavy majority are n o t interested in politics of blocs. They're interested in prosperity which requires security and of course you look out for your own first.

How do you have security by starting war? BTW, Moderates, those in the middle, are not supporting Trump. Racists, and bigots, are though.

Kind of like you claiming to have switched parties.

I'm registered for the Constitution Party. I want to see more competition, not just the two party system that even Washington warned against.

And are you now saying Hillary is not a fraud, or a con artist?
She is power hungry and not totally honest.
And I dislike her far less intensely than I do Donald Trump.

How's that for a ringing endorsement?

Short and to the point.
But I would vote for Beelzebub before I vote for that chick.
Did you hear ? Yoko Ono outed HRC. Seems they gad a fling in the 70s.

Was I asking for an endorsement? At least you didn't say Trump was the "third party". Then too, you do sound as if you are going to "hold your nose" when voting for Trump. Now myself, I will hold my head high, and breath clean air, when I vote for Darrell Castle:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Werbung:
Was I asking for an endorsement? At least you didn't say Trump was the "third party". Then too, you do sound as if you are going to "hold your nose" when voting for Trump. Now myself, I will hold my head high, and breath clean air, when I vote for Darrell Castle:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/
did I say I would hold my nose and vote for anyone? Certainly not for Donald Trump, even if no one were running against him.

What's wrong with Gary Johnson?

Back