Well, looks like the dem nominee is Obama

Obamanation,
I just want to point out that you are in a large minority when it comes to your thoughts on the candidates involved. Record turnouts in most places for the primaries. Millions of new voters, dramatic results, and turn of events throughout. Obama is a candidate that only comes along once in a generation, and he is it. Nobody has captivated Americans like him. He leads in the national polls, there is still lots of fight to go.

I have said before McCain isnt up for the grind it takes to be President. I am not sure he is up for the grind it will take to get elected President. He has had it really easy since February. The democrats will come together, mark my words. When they do, McCain might be in for a McGovern type defeat.

You could be right about McCain being defeated, my gosh as much as I hate Obama, I cant stand the thought of voting for McCain. There are a whole lot out there like me, more than you realize.

Bunz, you sound like you are describing the coming of the Messiah. Do you have any idea how scary that sounds ?

Werbung:
Bunz, you sound like you are describing the coming of the Messiah. Do you have any idea how scary that sounds ?

Messiah, no, well hopefully not. But I have a deep interest in politics, and he is the first candidate, especially on a national level I have ever seen bring people out like Obama has. I also might be spreading it on a little thick just to keep the discussion going;)

Messiah, no, well hopefully not. But I have a deep interest in politics, and he is the first candidate, especially on a national level I have ever seen bring people out like Obama has. I also might be spreading it on a little thick just to keep the discussion going;)

I feel A LOT better knowing you were spreading it on. seriously though, people are treating him like the second coming of Christ and he has not done a damn thing but vote no on the born alive act!

No Obamination, you are absolutely right. I have said this all along. I can not stand Obama, he is too young, to inexperienced, to racist, to elitist, not a black man, only half, his wife is worse has a big mouth, so concieted and arragont. He was very loyal to his pastor of 20 years who was like family, lol, he would turn on anyone to get what he wants. He has shown no great accomplishments in the Senate. He cannot take criticizim. I think he is a Jim Jones. The ones who blindly follow him are young, black and rich, which I have yet to figure out what they want from him or what he has promised.
Oprah, rich big mouth. Bruce Springsteen, should have enough money? The Kennedy's, Ted is old and senile, not like Jack or Bobby. Falls asleep in the Senate. Bad as Mc Cain.
You don't have to explain or appolgize for your opinion. It is that of many of us, some are just afraid to speak out. Don't buy this crap he owes nobody anything stuff. I was in politics too long. I KNOW BETTER. They all want something and he knows it and has probably promised it. I get sick thinking of him crossing the threshold of the Whitehouse.
They let him get too far and as they said on TV " How can they tell him he is not the right candidate to go against Mc Cain now after the Blacks have waited 300 years for this. Their would be a civil war. They have a tiger by the tail. Now we may all have to pay once again for the stupidity of POLITICIANS. You hold your ground.

Ah yes that old affirmative action garbage you drag out,

Yeah, the old "affirmative action" stuff you are too gutless to debate, preferring the pervasive Obamoonie response to everything: "Uh, duh, blahhhhh... it doesn't exist .........yeah! That's it! It doesn't exist! duhhhhhhhhhhhh.............."

But the point being about Bush not running, your right,

Whoa! Call the Obamoonie robot technicians! Reality seeping into bot #23371!!!

and McCain is campaigning basically on another 4 Bush years.

No, he isn't, and you have no proof. He's for the war, but saying he's just Bush is nonsense, and you have no proof - you're just flapping your gums with Obamoonie bot-speak. :D

He has abandoned he well known congressional record. He has went from being pro-choice to wanting to appoint justices based on them being able to overturn RvW.

He never said anything of the kind - this is all just your usual fact-free hallucinating. :)

Not always, only when the current status quo is so inept and out of touch that a change is necessary to put the country back on a course that Americans want and deserve.

Still unable to grasp that "change" is neither intrinsically good nor bad. Obamabot-think still rules your brain, such as it is.

No Obamination, you are absolutely right. I have said this all along. I can not stand Obama, he is too young, to inexperienced, to racist, to elitist, not a black man, only half, his wife is worse has a big mouth, so concieted and arragont. He was very loyal to his pastor of 20 years who was like family, lol, he would turn on anyone to get what he wants. He has shown no great accomplishments in the Senate. He cannot take criticizim. I think he is a Jim Jones. The ones who blindly follow him are young, black and rich, which I have yet to figure out what they want from him or what he has promised.
Oprah, rich big mouth. Bruce Springsteen, should have enough money? The Kennedy's, Ted is old and senile, not like Jack or Bobby. Falls asleep in the Senate. Bad as Mc Cain.
You don't have to explain or appolgize for your opinion. It is that of many of us, some are just afraid to speak out. Don't buy this crap he owes nobody anything stuff. I was in politics too long. I KNOW BETTER. They all want something and he knows it and has probably promised it. I get sick thinking of him crossing the threshold of the Whitehouse.
They let him get too far and as they said on TV " How can they tell him he is not the right candidate to go against Mc Cain now after the Blacks have waited 300 years for this. Their would be a civil war. They have a tiger by the tail. Now we may all have to pay once again for the stupidity of POLITICIANS. You hold your ground.

I didn’t know the boss liked him too.... oh how sad.

There are many people who cannot or will not vote for Obama but not many who are willing to take dung thrown at them so they just stay quiet. But I am not going to. If there were anything good to say about the man I would say it. the part that really sucks is there is not any real decent candidate to rally behind. I hope McCain picks someone I can get excited about. I could vote third party but that would just help Obama so....dang. I dont know

It is really frustrating that you can not talk about Obama in any real or honest way. We can not dare criticize him or question his motives or thinking. Unless we are describing how we will lick his boots, we need to shut up

Also, Libs and Obamanation, you are the only ones around here making this about race. None of the regular left wingers here have said anyone is racist because they dont support him.
So please tell me, why cant we treat the man as a Presidential candidate who just happens to be half black?

I haven't been here that long and I'm sure what you say is true. But, I belong to other, similar forums and it's all to common to be chalked up as being racist for questioning anything pertaining to Obama.

I haven't been here that long and I'm sure what you say is true. But, I belong to other, similar forums and it's all to common to be chalked up as being racist for questioning anything pertaining to Obama.

Unfortunately, exit polls have shown that some Americans will not vote for Obama on skin color alone. For example, 13% of white voters in Pa said race was an important factor in their decision, they went overwhelmingly for Clinton. Now, I don't know what you would call it but, to me, refusing to vote for a man because he is black fits the definition of racism.

Unfortunately, exit polls have shown that some Americans will not vote for Obama on skin color alone. For example, 13% of white voters in Pa said race was an important factor in their decision, they went overwhelmingly for Clinton. Now, I don't know what you would call it but, to me, refusing to vote for a man because he is black fits the definition of racism.

Just as it's obvious that many blacks vote FOR him for skin color alone - he's gotten 92% of the black vote, while pundits tell us there is hardly any difference between Hillary's and his positions.

Cuts both ways.

White 51 year old male middle class blue collar worker here... this post has a lot of racial overtones from the writers perspective. Kinda Klan like. We can all work together.

...and what does that have to do with having any concerns or questions about Obama. You just did what I'm talking about here. Because, I may have concerns or anyone has concerns with Obama, they're thrown in with the racists, it's automatic...thanks bud.

Bunz..we have our first.

Werbung:
...and what does that have to do with having any concerns or questions about Obama. You just did what I'm talking about here. Because, I may have concerns or anyone has concerns with Obama, they're thrown in with the racists, it's automatic...thanks bud.

Bunz..we have our first.

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. I never claimed you personally were a racist, I don't know what's in your heart. However, I did assert that there is a racist component to some of the opposition to Obama, to deny that would be foolhardy.

Back