Well one things certain

Werbung:
you're right... not boring at all. The thought is absolutely terrifying. I was terrified when George W. became president. And his years turned out to be terrifying, like I predicted. But I would gladly face that again if it meant trump going to hell... today.

Like he is more of a joke than BO ?

Obama has been horrible - but if Trump is the Republican nominee I am, in all seriousness, going to have a hard time relating to the Party at all. This is the guy that has called for a wealth tax to pay down the national debt, 20% taxes on imported goods, a 35% import tax with Mexico, on one hand says we should let people invest their own retirement and on the other says social security cannot be changed. I'll grant there are some things we agree on - but he has no vision for the country. Standing on stage lobbing bombs makes for entertaining TV time - it also makes for some horrible government.

Come on Big, where's that sense of humor

Dead. ;)

I just can't believe that's he's actually being considered as a serious candidate. The man is a fool in my opinion, a very entertaining fool, granted but still a fool.

The thought of trump even in the running to become president is a joke, and if he goes on to win it, and I'm sure he won't, I think it would make America the laughing stock of world politics to be honest.

I just can't believe that's he's actually being considered as a serious candidate. The man is a fool in my opinion, a very entertaining fool, granted but still a fool.

The thought of trump even in the running to become president is a joke, and if he goes on to win it, and I'm sure he won't, I think it would make America the laughing stock of world politics to be honest.
Fools don't often become billionaires. Try to separate the persona from the person. In one sense he brings what Reagan and FDR JFK and a few others did, he can communicate with the population.

Werbung:
Oh I don't know, there's a lot of wealthy people you look at and listen to and wonder just how they've managed to get where they are!

I take your point about him being able to communicate with the people, but when he does, as he got anything worth listening to? I see Trump as similar to Boris Johnson in the UK, people like him but for the wrong reasons.

Back