Were the Ferguson Missouri riots staged?

PFOS
I don't believe every protester was there just to get paid by George Soros.
Some were there to loot stores and homes and throw bricks through windows.
Some were there because they like to destroy stuff like cars and burn buildings.
Some were there out of curiosity.
Some were there in the hope that they might actually get to kill a cop.
And others were there because they perceived an injustice and wanted to be part of righting the injustice.
The problem is that when you see the riots on TV you never know why any one person is there.
And CNN glossed over the looting and burning and pretended like everyone there was present to right a genuine injustice.
Coverage like this is why CNN is a crappy source for truth and an excellent source for progressive propaganda.

And just to be clear, did you even bother to open any of those links I provided?

Werbung:
PFOS
Some were there because they like to destroy stuff like cars and burn buildings.
And others were there because they perceived an injustice and wanted to be part of righting the injustice.
The problem is that when you see the riots on TV you never know why any one person is there.
And CNN glossed over the looting and burning and pretended like everyone there was present to right a genuine injustice.
Coverage like this is why CNN is a crappy source for truth and an excellent source for progressive propaganda.

And just to be clear, did you even bother to open any of those links I provided?
no because they are pointless. even if evrything you posted was not bull and 100% accurate...what would that mean? NOthing...because even then 99% of anyone there was still not going to have been paid. What you think CNN is going to sit in a riot or protest and do undercover work to find out why evry single person was there? nope. Should they report hey there was a protested today...but also 2 guys there where selling shirts, 1 guys was lost, and 2 people where paid to be there ...because thats the story not the you know dead guy? or the real Riots and Protests that are legit?

Unless you have proof that even a majority where there because they where paid...its a non story...but its not even that..

PFOS

I didnt open any links. But I did want to say something about this post...
I think you left out one group of protesters. I don't think there were that many who wanted right a terrible injustice. I think it was more about trying to prove a point, maybe something like "you hurt one of ours, we'll hurt you back", followed by several expletives. I think the people are tired of playing nice while the politicians run our country in to the ground and benefit from our sacrifices.

no because they are pointless. even if evrything you posted was not bull and 100% accurate...what would that mean? NOthing...because even then 99% of anyone there was still not going to have been paid. What you think CNN is going to sit in a riot or protest and do undercover work to find out why evry single person was there? nope. Should they report hey there was a protested today...but also 2 guys there where selling shirts, 1 guys was lost, and 2 people where paid to be there ...because thats the story not the you know dead guy? or the real Riots and Protests that are legit?

Unless you have proof that even a majority where there because they where paid...its a non story...but its not even that..

Also your title said where the protests staged...and even with anything you stated or posted, its still no. I don't need to read them all to know. Just like when someone posts we did not land on the moon, I don't need to waste time reading before I know they are full of it.

Many, many moons ago I was a UF student and took part in a anti-war protest.
Myself and several of my friends were offered money to continue protesting the next day.
They offered me about 3 times the then current minimum wage. Two of my buddies believed them and stayed out in the street for 3 days.
They didn't get paid either.
Offering to pay protesters and then welching on the deal goes way back with the left. Back as least as far as the Vietnam era.
Sorry I don't have a web link to support this but this was 20 years pre-web.

PFOS
I'm very glad my mind doesn't work like yours.
I want to see all the evidence, on both sides, before making an informed decision.
I don't have blinders, like you do, to mask out anything I have predetermined I will not believe.
Just because you don't buy something does not mean it is automatically false.
I don't buy the Clinton News network but that does not mean they do not sometimes report the truth.
Even libs like CNN stumble onto the truth every now and then.

PFOS
I'm very glad my mind doesn't work like yours.
I want to see all the evidence, on both sides, before making an informed decision.
I don't have blinders, like you do, to mask out anything I have predetermined I will not believe.
Just because you don't buy something does not mean it is automatically false.
I don't buy the Clinton News network but that does not mean they do not sometimes report the truth.
Even libs like CNN stumble onto the truth every now and then.

Jason from Friday the 13th is in your closest and will kill you tonight..now you go spend the day gathering your facts to make sure its not true....see sometimes you don't need to bother, because what was said was so dumb.

Many, many moons ago I was a UF student and took part in a anti-war protest.
Myself and several of my friends were offered money to continue protesting the next day.
They offered me about 3 times the then current minimum wage. Two of my buddies believed them and stayed out in the street for 3 days.
They didn't get paid either.
Offering to pay protesters and then welching on the deal goes way back with the left. Back as least as far as the Vietnam era.
Sorry I don't have a web link to support this but this was 20 years pre-web.
good for you, guess what that would still not be a staged protested...no one just paid you to randomly protest something. You realy think no one cared enough to protested without being paid? thats just stupid. People who wanted to be there drove from other states just to protest. And again you offer no support that they where staged...even your own thing suggests ooo maybe a few people got paid....even if you assumed that to be true, and I don't....it would still not mean what your question suggests.

PFOS
I read your last post but can't really understand what point you are trying to make.
I have some suggestions for you:
  1. Use proper punctuation.
  2. Use proper tense of verbs. (to protested w/o being paid)
  3. Learn when to capitalize words. (that's just stupid)
  4. Learn how to compose a coherent sentence.
  5. Learn to spell. (realy)
Contributing a coherent argument into a forum does require at least a minimal grasp of the English language. That is, if you want others to take your argument seriously.

PFOS

no of course not, I don't waste time on stupid stories like that with sensational headlines that you can answer before opening. It was no, and unless you actually care to provide some real reason to bother, it will stay that way. Nothing you have said changed anything...Its just some bullshit story trying to cover up the issue and pretend people are not fucking pissed off cops keep killing unarmed black people.

Werbung:
Back