Were they arrested for being black in a public place?

Then we will never get "there".
Cant treat children the same as the elderly, disabled the same as able bodied or even men the same as women.
Everyone is biased in varying ways or degrees. That's why all King sought was equal rights. Any more than that was unrealistic.
There will always be race baiters in this Country and there will always be fools who believe them.

No one is claiming America is perfect, but it is nothing like what these extremist paint it to be.

Werbung:
Then we will never get "there".
Cant treat children the same as the elderly, disabled the same as able bodied or even men the same as women.
Everyone is biased in varying ways or degrees. That's why all King sought was equal rights. Any more than that was unrealistic.
But you can treat black the same as white. That's what equal rights are all about.

You're not ignoring my snark.

As I stated in my comment .... you are ignoring the facts, realities, and even coincidences in this case so that it fits your little reality that this was not a staged event and that blacks are still arrested for sitting in restaurants in this Country.

Which is fine.

You are certainly entitled to your own little reality.

But, don't be surprised when the rest of us point out just how delusional that reality is.
I ignored your snark, and you ignored my question. We're even then.

No, no, this is the parallel universe known as "reality." Yours must have a different name.

Should Rosa Parks have gone to the back of the bus, or just gotten off?
You guys know no reality.

I am sure you are still running around talking with all your liberal friends about how Putin stole an American Presidential Election.

And, Rosa Parks has absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Starbucks.

That's a ludicrous comparison.

But you can treat black the same as white. That's what equal rights are all about.
No. Rights can be equal, treatment is something else. B look back guy may be from NYC and you dont like NYC or Jamaica and you cant understand him. Or the white guy mb at be from rural Alabama and you don't like rednecks. People are much more than simply black and white. Bias cuts a thousand different ways.

No. Rights can be equal, treatment is something else. B look back guy may be from NYC and you dont like NYC or Jamaica and you cant understand him. Or the white guy mb at be from rural Alabama and you don't like rednecks. People are much more than simply black and white. Bias cuts a thousand different ways.
These people truly live in some alternate universe don't they?

You guys know no reality.

I am sure you are still running around talking with all your liberal friends about how Putin stole an American Presidential Election.

And, Rosa Parks has absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Starbucks.

That's a ludicrous comparison.

First, in this alternate reality, only one guy is typing. I'm not sure just how many you are.
Second, it has everything to do with Rosa Parks. She's the one who set off the whole civil rights idea with her civil disobedience. You're suggesting that black people should simply meekly let themselves be discriminated against.

and neither I nor my liberal friends think Putin stole the election. He did succeed in undermining confidence in our electoral process, however.

Rights should be equal, and so should treatment.

The drugs in Texas must be out of this world. Ought to be, I suppose, when you consider how many Mexican lives they cost!

Werbung:
First, in this alternate reality, only one guy is typing. I'm not sure just how many you are.

First of all ....

"Your" alternate reality, must be a very frightening place.

Second, it has everything to do with Rosa Parks. She's the one who set off the whole civil rights idea with her civil disobedience. You're suggesting that black people should simply meekly let themselves be discriminated against.

No one was discriminated against at Starbuck's.

Period.

The paid Democratic Operatives got what they wanted to fabricate a story for you lil' sheeple to bleat about.

Surely you'll get some kind of loyalty award.

and neither I nor my liberal friends think Putin stole the election. He did succeed in undermining confidence in our electoral process, however.

Russia, Russia, Russia, baby .....

Putin took away what HRC was entitled to.

Last edited:
Back