Were they arrested for being black in a public place?

Werbung:
That's not what happened and you know it as evidenced by your OP.

You are being disingenuous.

Right. What happened was not a white man like me waiting for friends at Starbucks without making a purchase. It was black men waiting for friends at Starbucks without making a purchase. Totally different.

Right. What happened was not a white man like me waiting for friends at Starbucks without making a purchase. It was black men waiting for friends at Starbucks without making a purchase. Totally different.
And, you double down on disingenuous ...

Not surprising.

Perhaps you should read your own OP.

Were you asked if you would be making a purchase after you asked to use the bathroom ? Let's keep it apples to apples
They cannot keep it apples to apples.

They have to be disingenuous in order to push their faux fabricated agendas.

I wonder if they honestly believe normal thinking people take them seriously?

Were you asked if you would be making a purchase after you asked to use the bathroom ? Let's keep it apples to apples

Apples to apples? Were the Black guys asked if they intended to make a purchase after they used the bathroom, or after their friend arrived?

"Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson apologized after the arrests, saying Monday on Good Morning America that the Philadelphia store’s guidelines outlined scenarios in which calling the police is the right move. But “it was completely inappropriate to engage the police,” in this particular situation, he said, noting that employees will now have more training, particularly against unconscious bias."

Even the CEO disagrees with your ignorance, and that of the TeaBall.

They cannot keep it apples to apples.

They have to be disingenuous in order to push their faux fabricated agendas.

I wonder if they honestly believe normal thinking people take them seriously?
Who is this "they" you find so "disingenuous"?

Is it those of us who can clearly see that the difference between blacks waiting in Starbucks without making a purchase and whites waiting in Starbucks without making a purchase is one of race?

What's disingenuous is thinking that blacks can do anything that whites can do without being arrested for it. We have come a long way from the days of lynchings and Jim Crow, for sure, but we still have a long way to go yet before race really doesn't matter.

Who is this "they" you find so "disingenuous"?

Those who suffer from the disease known as liberalism

Is it those of us who can clearly see that the difference between blacks waiting in Starbucks without making a purchase and whites waiting in Starbucks without making a purchase is one of race?

This is a delusion. A mere symptom of the disease.

What's disingenuous is thinking that blacks can do anything that whites can do without being arrested for it.

No ...

What's disingenuous is knowing that this event had nothing to do with being black, white, or racism while falsely claiming it does to push an extremist liberal agenda.

We have come a long way from the days of lynchings and Jim Crow, for sure, but we still have a long way to go yet before race really doesn't matter.
We do have a way to go to completely eliminate the party of lynchings, Jim Crowe, standing in front of school doors, the soft bigotry of low expectations, welfare, etc .....

The Democratic Party has lost over 1000 seats nation wide since 2008 when they elected the most racist and anti-American President in modern US history.

But, you are correct .....

There is still more work to be done for this November and 2020.

Those who suffer from the disease known as liberalism

This is a delusion. A mere symptom of the disease.

No ...

What's disingenuous is knowing that this event had nothing to do with being black, white, or racism while falsely claiming it does to push an extremist liberal agenda.

We do have a way to go to completely eliminate the party of lynchings, Jim Crowe, standing in front of school doors, the soft bigotry of low expectations, welfare, etc .....

The Democratic Party has lost over 1000 seats nation wide since 2008 when they elected the most racist and anti-American President in modern US history.

But, you are correct .....

There is still more work to be done for this November and 2020.
Racism is OK as long as it can be blamed on Democrats and "liberals."

Just what is your definition of "liberalism" that you seem to hate so much?

Werbung:
Racism is OK as long as it can be blamed on Democrats and "liberals."

The Democratic Party and liberals have always believed racism in one form or another is "OK", as long as if fit or advanced their extremist political agenda..

Conservatives have always believed all forms of racism is unacceptable.

Just what is your definition of "liberalism" that you seem to hate so much?

Liberalism .... as you should know, is reserved for folks on the extreme left of the spectrum.

And, I do not hate these people .... hate is an emotion that is reserved for our leftist friends.

I do, however, reject these people, their ideologies, hatred, racism, bigotry, dishonesty, and general hatred for all things American, including but, not limited to, Freedom and Liberty.

These liberals, I am referring to, are almost always the low/no information types who are easily persuaded by propaganda.

You know :

Like "hands up, don't shoot" ....

or "sitting while black"

Back