Westboro Baptist Church to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Little-Acorn

Westboro Baptist "Church" to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Yes, the slime never rests.

Funniest part is, they are spreading the word by tweeting their notices from an iPhone.

5kjVw.jpg

Werbung:
Re: Westboro Baptist "Church" to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Yes, the slime never rests.

Funniest part is, they are spreading the word by tweeting their notices from an iPhone.

5kjVw.jpg

That is one issue on which we can whole heartedly agree!

Slime. . .I like the term to describe them!

read the Bible and you will find your answer.

short answer is: the same reason He doesn't strike abortionists dead on the spot.

Doctors who perform early term abortions are not taking anyone's rights away from them, and are not pushing THEIR opinions on others, at the worse possible time.

You have a one track mind!

Doctors who perform early term abortions are not taking anyone's rights away from them, and are not pushing THEIR opinions on others, at the worse possible time.

Yep, it sure is convenient when the person most affected by the crime is dead. "All those whose right were taken away by this procedure, please raise your hands... see? Nobody!"

Yep, it sure is convenient when the person most affected by the crime is dead. "All those whose right were taken away by this procedure, please raise your hands... see? Nobody!"

A "person?" I thought we were talking about early development fetus?

the personhood of a fetus is generally understood to commence between 22 and 24 weeks. This is the point at which the neocortex develops, and it is also the earliest known point of viability--the point at which a fetus can be taken from the womb and, given the proper medical care, still have a meaningful chance of long-term survival. .

You have a one track mind!

They are taking away the right to life for that unique new being. Your rationalization does not change the fact. So for you, its NOT ok to shoot a thief for fear that you might kill him but when a doctor who intentionally does it, no problem.

But POS was wondering why God didn't strike Phelps etal down so I explained it in those terms. In Christian terms iis murder (taking of innocent life) but even that CAN be forgiven.

They are taking away the right to life for that unique new being. Your rationalization does not change the fact. So for you, its NOT ok to shoot a thief for fear that you might kill him but when a doctor who intentionally does it, no problem.

But POS was wondering why God didn't strike Phelps etal down so I explained it in those terms. In Christian terms iis murder (taking of innocent life) but even that CAN be forgiven.

We've gone through that several times before. A fetus is not a person. It has the POTENTIAL to become a person.

And for someone who states that he so values the laws. . .you should know that.

We've gone through that several times before. A fetus is not a person. It has the POTENTIAL to become a person.

And for someone who states that he so values the laws. . .you should know that.

Not a law. All based on a ruling but of no law. The definition of judicial activism.

Early terms abortions are legal. . .whether you like it or not!

did I ever suggest otherwise ? Also legal are nearly all other sorts of abortions.

I have to accept that guns are legal. . .and I don't like it! But I don't pretend that it isn't so! :rolleyes::)

Again where did I do otherwise ?

You said there was a law deciding it and I pointed out that this was not true.

Werbung:
Steve Jobs IS GOING TO HELL. According to the Bible its hard for a rich man go to heaven

Luke 18:24 Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!

Back