Western Australia electios

Aus22

In Australia most conservative state, western Australia, Labor won a landside victory at yesterday elections. It may win 41 seats out of 69. One Nation Australia's far right party won only two seats, The tide seems to be turning against the right in Australia.

Werbung:
Openmind . The next election is in Queensland. It has a labor government with a small margin. Things are volatile but I suspect they won't throw this government out Victoria is similar with a labor government by a small margin. The previous conservative government was kicked out after only one term. It could go either way here with the main News limited newspaper campaigning against Labor. But I don't think that would much a swing to the right.

In Australia most conservative state, western Australia, Labor won a landside victory at yesterday elections. It may win 41 seats out of 69. One Nation Australia's far right party won only two seats, The tide seems to be turning against the right in Australia.
It may take a few years.. BUT, WE WILL BE BACK..lol

Openmind . The next election is in Queensland. It has a labor government with a small margin. Things are volatile but I suspect they won't throw this government out Victoria is similar with a labor government by a small margin. The previous conservative government was kicked out after only one term. It could go either way here with the main News limited newspaper campaigning against Labor. But I don't think that would much a swing to the right.
When does Queensland vote?

Dogtowner We do not always have fixed terms in Australia. The Government can call an election when it wants. In Queensland it is projected that the elections will be in 10 months, early next year at the latest. Victoria's government can stay to late next year. Labor control all states but New South Wales and Tasmania. However the federal government is conservative.

Werbung:
Dogtowner We do not always have fixed terms in Australia. The Government can call an election when it wants. In Queensland it is projected that the elections will be in 10 months, early next year at the latest. Victoria's government can stay to late next year. Labor control all states but New South Wales and Tasmania. However the federal government is conservative.
Oh. Didn't realize the various states could all do their own thing. Thx for explaining that.

Back