what a tangled web we weave...

dogtowner

Staff member
...when first we practice to deceive

Vlad Putin is calling for a prohibition of adoption of Russian orphans by same sex foreign couples. But while the first (if not only) reaction of lefties will be to shriek 'homophobe', truth is he's got a point.

In February, the Russian Foreign Ministry reported that it planned to verify the possible “psychological damage” inflicted on Russian orphan Yegor Shabatalov.The boy was adopted by an American woman, who lived in a same-sex marriage with another US citizen. However, she concealed her relationship from Russian authorities when she filed the adoption request.

Two years after adopting the boy, the couple split and started a legal dispute over parental rights. Such a relationship is “rather questionable from the point of view of morality” and the child got drawn into this row, observed Russian Foreign Ministry's Commissioner for Human Rights Konstantin Dolgov.

Stupid political correctness causes real problems. Its sad that it takes a egomaniac like Putin to make this point.

Werbung:
Dog..the deception runs deep...They have had civil unions here in Texas, which conferred just about every benefit the state could confer onto civil unions...but its not enough. I’m sure that I would disagree with probably more than a few of you about why that is, but when it turns into a single minded obsession to redefine a term which has had a precise legal meaning in western civilization for no new net legal benefit resulting, one should be suspicous of the reasons for such a crusade. And when it is characterized as a “Constitutional Right” when it institutionalizes something that was illegal as little as ten years ago, and had been one of the original felonies in our long legal tradition, I get even more suspicious.

As I have said before, I could care less about their unions.. I believe people can do whatever silly or perverted thing they want to, provided it’s consensual and all that. But at the same time, there IS a cultural decay present in our society. Homosexuality has been around as far back as recorded history goes, and it will more than likely continue to exist for the foreseeable future. Yet today there is a push for this to be recognized as normal or even morally superior to heterosexuality. That is a new development imo.

The destruction of the Constitution began they day after it was ratified. The Founders bought us time… subverting the Constitution has not been an easy task for the other side, it has taken over 200 years to achieve, and had to be done with incredible slowness. But we are reaching a critical turning point now. The decay has accelerated. Our culture has balkanized, our politics have polarized and there hasn’t been division like this in my lifetime.

Advancing technology has kept the quality of life improving, where if this were any other time in human history, the country would already be destroyed. But we’ve reached a point where even that isn’t enough to sustain us anymore. And you know there will be No reversal of any liberal agenda until there is nothing of any value for Them to take and nothing more to lose leaves Conservatives with no Other choice but fighting to restore Morality as we once lived under it. Some times the past is just better..

Leadership in the same sex lobby have admitted the point is access to benefits. All issues of rights are available via freely available legl documents.

You might note that this became an issue when AIDs and its heavy medical costs arose.

Keen to have American children adopted by homosexual Russians now, are we? Aren't American extremists wierd!

Keen to have American children adopted by homosexual Russians now, are we? Aren't American extremists wierd!

taking to inventing things ala daw now ?

you are in a population that barely registers statistically given its political views yet its others who are extreme ?

Werbung:
taking to inventing things ala daw now ?

you are in a population that barely registers statistically given its political views yet its others who are extreme ?

What on earth are you blathering about? You in favour of having American children adopted by statistically insignificant British homeosexuals, are you? Aren't American extremists weird!

Back